It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: RMFX1

If he's innocent then this remains an unsolved heinous hate crime, requiring a new investigation, whatever it takes, spare no resources or expenses.

Shh they forgot there are still attackers out there...

Lol...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's a long thread! I've barely read any of the comments yet so don't know if this has been published yet, but here's the contact info for the Cook County State Attorney's office.

Smollett's crime was an attack on America. His intentions were vicious and absurd, as was his claim at fending them off and being the black Tupac.

I'm writing some letters. Anyone else interested, please do the same
-- the physical bulk of letters protesting failure to deliver justice for the American people would be difficult to ignore.

Cook County State's Attorney
69 W. Washington, Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 603-1880
STATESATTORNEY@COOKCOUNTYIL.GOV

I don't usually get involved, but this goes against everything America has fought for and earned and we're not getting dragged backwards if I can help it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Chicago Police Files on Jussie Smollett released. More details on the incident and proof of guilt.

www.cwbchicago.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 27-3-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The best thing people can do is call their Congressman and demand that the DOJ Unseal the case and have it re-examined by the FBI. The FBI is already investigating Jussie Smollett for a U.S. Mail-hate-terrorism crime. That was confirmed yesterday. They can easily add his "hate crime hoax" to that ongoing investigation.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Smollett's crime was an attack on America.

wow
really?

As bad as this was, it was nothing compared to the Tawana Brawley episode.
Tawana never paid a 10k fine or served a day in jail.
I would submit Tawana had as much of an impact if not more than Jussie.

I would also submit someone damaged should sue Jussie similarly to the way Tawana and The Reverend Shapton were sued.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
While I think this is a tragedy of justice, I think it's sort of hilarious that people don't think non-black actors, musicians and athletes don't also get special treatment. When a white star athlete, actor or musician skates on a crime, do you come here and post how all white people should be ashamed?

The rich and the famous get special treatment? Wow, what a stunner.

Show me one crime that a white "star" did that tried to paint every black person in the country in a negative light?

There's 300 million whites living in the US that could've possibly been effected in a negative manner as the result of this one a-hole and his actions. I know that's a stretch for an example but just saying. You can't compare what Smollett did to some "stars" DUI.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well it looks like they are pushing this to federal investigation, so old Jussie might not be off the hook and might end up worst off than if he just kept it local.

edit on 27-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Chicago Police Files on Jussie Smollett released. More details on the incident and proof of guilt.

www.cwbchicago.com...

twitter.com...

Re: www.chicagotribune.com...

YEP! Smollett is guilty. It's ironic that Chicago brass are getting an unpleasant taste of the same favoritism they've granted "well connected" local people, for decades.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, really.

His intentions were to use lies and manipulation to evoke indignation/anger between the races and political parties.
He and many others are using the same tactics that have been known to work to sow division and force one skewed worldview on the rest of us.

He needs to be held accountable, and if anyone is found to have helped him than they should be scrutinized as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Jussie Smollett drove the 2 bros to the hardware store for rope and ski masks!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jussie Smollett drove the 2 bros to the hardware store for rope and ski masks!

twitter.com...

Just wow...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

www.cwbchicago.com...

twitter.com...

About an hour after the department released the files, the Chicago Police reportedly became subject of a court order that barred them from releasing further files even though they were widely available online.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's time to leave poor Jussie alone.

FFS...The man even stuffed envelopes for Jessie Jackson...He's paid his debt to society.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

"filing a false police report" and "lying to the police" is an "attack on America"?
mkay
if you say so
while what he did is reprehensible, it is NOWHERE near as important as you are attempting to make it

in the real world it is a third rate actor attempting to get a raise
thats it

he is not worth all the effort being put into this

I will actually laugh out loud if the feds arrest and charge him with terroristic hoax charges which are a felony and carry prison time.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I would agree, that incident was likely more egregious, due more to the nature of the alleged crime than anything else.

But I would also counter that the Brawley case was where this fuse was lit. The fuse got stomped out before it reached the explosive. The explosion might not have happened, but the explosive didn't go away. Now that same fuse has been re-lit, only this time the fuse is much shorter.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

And Michelle Obama can be charged with obstructing justice.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition said yesterday that Jussie never volunteered or was assigned to work with them.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

while despicable, the coverage of such, outweighed the crime in the smollett case IMO,
the brawley case would have been the same if instant access to information was available at that time

watching the outrage on twitter in real time, about what was "done" to jussie, then watching it unravel in real time is the real villian here

what is really nuts is we had a member here call out the hoax very very early on, and be proved right

jussie may be an a hole but not 100% a dick

he still was "fined" $10,000 us for his actions
it is not like he walked free
10k is no joke

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

while despicable, the coverage of such, outweighed the crime in the smollett case IMO,
the brawley case would have been the same if instant access to information was available at that time

watching the outrage on twitter in real time, about what was "done" to jussie, then watching it unravel in real time is the real villian here

what is really nuts is we had a member here call out the hoax very very early on, and be proved right

jussie may be an a hole but not 100% a dick

he still was "fined" $10,000 us for his actions
it is not like he walked free
10k is no joke

For him, $10,000.00 is a joke. It's like fining a regular person $10.00 for the trouble he caused.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

oh
so our justice system is to have a sliding scale for fines based on what you can afford?
who are you AOC?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join