It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: queenofswords

That's my feeling on this.

Rahm is running interference for whomever got the emergency court appearance approved where this whole thinking thing was sealed with a big F-you bow.

Since he will not be facing any sort of consequence for the filing of a false police report, let us see what sort of action the USPS Inspectors bring.

Rahm was also there to emotionally RESTATE and emphasize that Smollett ONLY faked the lynching/attack to help his career.

In other words, R.E. is reminding everyone THAT personal enrichment was the ONLY reason Smollett did this...so look no further.

Exactly. Don't look at the connections to the lynching bill, or the Obama's, or any of the political pressure, or the very convenient timing; just assume it was an actor trying to get attention. I wonder f they realize we might have assumed that, had they not interfered? Now, we are all looking.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was just taking a tour of all the news outlets on the television, and noticed the stunning similarities of the lefts reaction to the Mueller reports on obstruction of justice , Particularly the "not exonerated" portion...then I watched a state prosecutor who was obviously pissed off at the sudden Smollet decision say almost the exact same thing all the crap news networks have said?
This was a obvious psy-ops from the beginning, do you guys think this is the deep state reaction to the Mueller report ? Let Smollet off, Like the Dems now think Trump was let off , to incite more division and anger?

I am a conspiracy theorist after all...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Egads, he can't act for crap! No wonder he agreed to such a scheme. Completely unbelievable. As for getting on with his life, I hope his career is over. That show he was on has tanked, and everyone thinks he's a huge phony, so how exactly does he think that's going to work?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
I love how the court of people's opinion is what convicted him in the first place. Turns out he was the victim all along. LMAO at your fake news. The conservative media should now be sued for $300m for defaming him. Funny how quickly people buy in.

Well, bless your heart.

*second line*

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
WTF?

Jussie Smollett logged a total of 18 hours of community service over 2 days -- with Jesse Jackson's organization, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition -- and that was enough to satisfy prosecutors in Chicago.

Honchos at Rainbow PUSH -- a civil and human rights organization -- tell us, Jussie volunteered for the first time Saturday, putting in 8 hours from 10 AM to 6 PM. He just completed another 10 hours on Monday.

We're told Jussie's "service" included stuffing membership envelopes, working in the group's bookstore to sell merchandise ... and critiquing its Saturday broadcast. We're told he helped them with camera angles, and also worked with the music director on a plan to build the choir.

Put in 2 Days Community Service With Rainbow PUSH Coalition

This is ridiculousness on an unprecedented level.

That's about what I pictured when they claimed he'd done "community service". How the heck is political activism community service, again? This is outrageous.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So if your a rich gay black man ! You can do whatever you want ! Black Privilege !! What about all the black men in Cook County Jail for smokin weed while driving ? Jesse did nothing but , push a narrative that no one cares about real abuse off urban people of color ! Jesse is a self serving pig that uses Identity to leach out a fake narrative into gold ! He has found the Philoshophers Stone ! From Fiat will come Gold ! It’s spooky to those who know what Im talking about ! Exciting yet Scary !

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn>>> he's friends with the Obamas and they wouldn't risk him outing one or both of them so they had Foxx cut him a deal to avoid prosecution and prison. I've also heard he was close with Cory Booker so the exact same scenario could play there, too. But he did have contact with the Obamas so they were the most likely benefactors. But now Smollett is marked as being trouble so he'd better watch out. And as unstable as he is, hye had better watch out.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
A terminal virus has infected this country, and I seriously wonder if it's curable. I never thought I would ever see a day when such blatant and 'in your face' corruption was the order of the day.

A terminal virus has infected this country, and it is called...Obama.

A charlatan was able to lie and deceive his way into the top office of this country, for 8 years, and something in the American psyche changed forever. America had just about gotten over racism before this charlatan came to town, and he and his ilk have singlehandedly set race relations back 100 years in this country. The paradigm has changed, and a large segment of our population has forever changed; it is now black entitlement elitism first and justice second in this country.

I never thought I would hear myself say that, but it's true...and it is absolutely disgusting.

It is a sad and dark day in America today.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: projectvxn

he is half white. why do you think he got he got famous to begin with?

There were 10 people ahead of him more qualified.
But they needed diversity...so he was hired just for 1 reason.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
For anyone claiming (including himself) that this proves his "innocence", this means that a terrible hate crime of epic proportions was perpetrated against him and is being swept under the rug.

You should be outraged that the prosecutor has decided to drop the ball on tracking down the two masked white dudes yelling about MAGA.

You can't have innocence of one without the guilt of others in this case.
edit on 27-3-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude
I was just taking a tour of all the news outlets on the television, and noticed the stunning similarities of the lefts reaction to the Mueller reports on obstruction of justice , Particularly the "not exonerated" portion...then I watched a state prosecutor who was obviously pissed off at the sudden Smollet decision say almost the exact same thing all the crap news networks have said?
This was a obvious psy-ops from the beginning, do you guys think this is the deep state reaction to the Mueller report ? Let Smollet off, Like the Dems now think Trump was let off , to incite more division and anger?

I am a conspiracy theorist after all...

Whislt the two cases are completely different, you are exactly correct - this has been done for the optics and narrative.
It's 100% political.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Someone with power influenced this. Just because he is black does not mean he should be able to stir up racial hate. Nobody should be allowed to do that kind of thing. I do not believe he should go to prison for too long, but to leave him off with nothing is just showing other black youth they can get away with promoting hate.

Exactly! I have a friend who posted how he should get off because of all the unjust to blacks that have happened. I was like two wrongs don't make a right. He committed multiple felonies. I can't stand people who lie, people of horrible character lie and he faked a hate crime for sympathy! Why? All because he didn't like his pay?! Wow. Now he gets off scott free? I home the Feds go after him for mail fraud. What happens when the next person fakes a crime? Do they get a free pass too?

He needs to check his privilege and I never want to hear anyone complain about white privilege again. This is wealth and status privilege right here. Privilege comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think the most telling part of this whole travesty of justice is the fact that even Rahm Emanuel (of all people) and the Police Commissioner have lashed out about the injustice perpetrated here!

This screams volumes.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

You make an excellent point!

If Smollet is innocent, then there should be a doubled down effort to find the perpetrators of this alleged hate crime!!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You make an excellent point!

If Smollet is innocent, then there should be a doubled down effort to find the perpetrators of this alleged hate crime!!

I'm surprised there aren't riots over this prosecutor "failing" to find the white perps. It seems no one cares about crimes against a black gay man. Where is hollywood? Where is the gofundme to further the investigation?

If you can't see the farce through those trees, you never will.

edit on 27-3-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Another excellent point!

Where is the OUTRAGE????

I see millions of metric tons of hypocrisy, but no OUTRAGE over this alleged hate crime!!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: projectvxn

he is half white. why do you think he got he got famous to begin with?

There were 10 people ahead of him more qualified.
But they needed diversity...so he was hired just for 1 reason.

One and a half reasons...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I don't think anyone really thinks he's innocent. At the same time I can see where the prosecutor is coming from. At this point Chicago's air is pretty much 70% bullets. Meanwhile this is a nonviolent, first offense case. The DA's office has way more important things to spend money and manpower on.

That said, why are so many of you acting like this is the straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to class privilege and the justice system? The miscarriage of justice in the Brock Turner case was way more egregious than what's happening here.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

edit on 27-3-2019 by elevatedone because: borrowed pic

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So a couple of points of vigorous disagreement here...

1. Turner was convicted of 3 felony counts of sexual assault.

2. While I don't disagree that Turner's sentence too short (should have been life, IMO), the fact remains at least he was convicted and did serve time. Additionally, he now has a lifetime obligation to register as a convicted sex offender anywhere he lives. That aside, I'm not sure I really care that Smollet didn't get the death penalty for his crimes, that's not the point. The more important point, to me, is that Smollet wasn't "convicted" of anything...and THAT is where the injustice is.

And, as he has so amply already demonstrated, there is no reason he can't continue spouting off about his "innocence". Six felony convictions would have stopped that S# dead in its tracks, and wiped that smug little grin off his ugly mug!

edit on 3/27/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/27/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join