It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Smollet should be rotting in jail for creating a BS story in order to demonize conservatives mainly Trump supporters. There is plenty of stuff already that make them look bad, no need to make stuff up.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

i think everybody is pissed off that afterwards he took the high ground by saying this proves he's innocent ect

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

he is half white. why do you think he got he got famous to begin with?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Fantastic, another person off the hook without any consequences at all.

Someone was influenced, either through monetary influence or promises of power. Absolutely disgusting, that's for sure. It also sets a bad example for our court system.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

That means nothing to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I saw this coming a mile away. I didn't expect him to escape prosecution entirely, I expected a slap on the wrist. It seems he didn't even get that.

Your two-tier justice system hard at work America. One for the rich, powerful, and connected, and one for the rest of us peasants.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

this whole outcome is beyond insignificant.

Indeed. In fact, we accept this insignificance as a matter of living life, don't we? The rich and connected have one system while everyone else is funneled through another.

In the grand scheme of things nothing we do matters. But for the sake of our own insignificance, we should endeavor to instill some kind of truth or meaning in our existence. We should seek out that balance that makes us comfortable in a universe of chaos that can just as easily kill us all right #ing now.

But we're not dead. And the grand scheme of things is as meaningless to us here as we are to it. This matters because it is a system we created to ensure for our posterity the fruits of life, liberty, and equal justice under the law. When we allow this kind of political chicanery to occur we do indeed normalize it; we normalize it to the point of routine and what is truly SIGNIFICANT to us on our own little scale, becomes insignificant at the scoffs of elitists.

I was told to except this...
That's enough already.. no chicanery or paid clearance... this POS got off at the lowest denominator of law. Let's see if the Feds have balls.

BTW this is where teens kidnapped..
2017 Chicago torture incident en.m.wikipedia.org...

SMFH

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Just goes to show what you can get away with these days if you check enough boxes to be deemed acceptable by the PC progressive psychopaths.

What an absolute disgrace.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'd love to see him rot in prison, but I can't say I am surprised. Look how Chicago handled the case of a real hate crime, perpetrated by four blacks against a white guy. One of those scumbags didn't even serve any time. I've heard the feds are still investigating, so we can hope.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Is it possible that he's innocent though? I know that there are shady parts of the story but what if he really was attacked and for some reason didn't want to say who did it?

It's true that the police department tried him in the press and confirmed his guilt before trial. That's undeniable.

I don't know what the truth is but it stinks on both sides in my opinion.

Well, he lied about his injuries. He claimed to have bruised ribs, and the way he was dancing at that concert, a few days later, that's a flat out lie. I had a bruised rib once, and you do NOT move like that with one. He also seemed to believe the incident would be recorded, and was surprised to learn the camera was facing the opposite direction. Whole story stinks. Come on; two redneck sorts, hanging out in sub zero temps in the middle of the night, who recognized this clown, since they'd have had to to know he was homosexual? That's about as likely as a mermaid rescuing a drowning swimmer. Maybe less.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The Smollett case is the precise example of why all hate crime legislation should be abolished. In every instance where a “hate crime” rider was added to a criminal statute there was already an existing law making the underlying act illegal. All “hate crime” legislation was leftist political horse crap trying to impart power to whatever “special” group the leftists wanted to promote. And the manner in which “hate crime” prosecutions were actually prosecuted were in fact discriminatory against groups in the majority. If a member of a “special” group committed a crime that well could be considered a “hate crime” against a member of a majority group the likelihood of a “hate crime” prosecution taking place is virtually nil. Who are the victims in the Smollett case? Certainly not Jussie Smollett. Are the victims the non-existent white majority Trump supporters? Are the victims the majority straight persons who do not belong to the LBGTQ minority?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This farce will backfire just like the Russian Collusion hoax

From your keyboard to God's eyes! This clown needs to pay, and so does anyone who pushed him into this. The more we learn, the more I suspect some very high level players.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
I saw this coming a mile away. I didn't expect him to escape prosecution entirely, I expected a slap on the wrist. It seems he didn't even get that.

Your two-tier justice system hard at work America. One for the rich, powerful, and connected, and one for the rest of us peasants.

You will find the rule of law in its inception was to protect the rich and influential from the plebs.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gocanes84

The definition of "hate crime" never made sense to me. If you lynch someone on a tree in your front yard, it's NOT a hate crime. But if you throw a watermelon rind on the yard of a Black person, it is a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Its crazy and shows you how brazen the TPTB have become with their corruptness, somebody pulled strings and it seems that Smollett was important enough or knew too much that they didnt care if it was obvious

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Here is my video on why I think Smolett's press conference shows he most likely did commit this hoax and was let off for political (or financial) reasons.

Good video, but for the record he did actually claim that his attackers were white. Saw that in a video segment of one interview. Said he couldn't ID them, but could tell race. So, yeah, he lied there.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Watch as the investigation into the coverup of the Smollett case eventually comes out. It will be total corruption by black liberal politicos as one after another gets brought into the case ... Michelle Obama’s Office is already been shown to have tried to influence the investigation via e-mails from her aide. Hmmm ... as we find out what black politicians are involved with this “obstruction of justice” and “collusion” to prevent felony prosecution of a black gay man I am sure that we will all hear cries of “racists” directed against anyone who seeks to have those black colluding obstructionists held accountable. Appears to be just another extension of Obama corruption. Hopefully this corruption is investigated by the Department of Justice and unfortunately for the black liberal politicians Obama’s criminal attorney generals are no longer in charge. I sincerely hope that the case may be reopened and that Smollett is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the federal law for the “terrorist letter” he created and mailed to himself. Justice may yet be served upon Smollett.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bigburgh
What to make of these text messages between Kim Foxx and somebody named Tina Tchen??

www.chicagotribune.com...

I am more curious about whose name might fit into the redacted spaces!! Tried one, but it didn't fit well. Knowing that could be telling. I used Word, 36-sized Tahoma, which seems close enough, and tried pasting a name in. Wondering who else to try. Someone with clout.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What is that smell!?!?

It's 2 rats!: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...undertook voluntary community service.

How can he have been given a sentence of 'community service' if he is just now having the charges dropped?

Well, I'm only going by links people have posted in this thread... But the claim is it was apparently voluntary, yeah?

In other words, not court ordered.

In other words, before the crime, and thus not punishment for the crime. This clown needs to be in prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join