It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is far above our pay grade. Smollet absolutely had some info on someone in very high places OR the investigation would go down a rabbithole TPTB don't want exposed.

There is absolutely no way this would have gone down like it did blindsiding Rahm and the Police Chief otherwise. There are some very high up people this affects as Rahm is very well connected, so you know it would have been a sh*t storm that they'd go over his head like that without even telling him.

I keep hearing rumors that it ropes in Harris and Booker and it was a stunt for their Presidential campaigns. This could be the motive. Given how much egg the DNC has on their faces already, if something like this was exposed, no way they are winning 2020 and they will lose the house again.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is Chicago we are speaking of
A 3rd world country within the borders of the US

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I love how the court of people's opinion is what convicted him in the first place. Turns out he was the victim all along. LMAO at your fake news. The conservative media should now be sued for $300m for defaming him. Funny how quickly people buy in.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
I love how the court of people's opinion is what convicted him in the first place. Turns out he was the victim all along. LMAO at your fake news. The conservative media should now be sued for $300m for defaming him. Funny how quickly people buy in.

Yep, a victim who had to pay Chicago $10k to get his court docs sealed. Don’t get out much?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
I don't think you're getting it... he's certainly no victim, and while his charges are miraculously being dropped, officials are still claiming he hoaxed the incident in order to draw himself publicity. So as far as we can tell, unless new evidence comes to light, he is guilty for all that he's been blamed for -- but is still getting off scott free anyway. The question is, why?

link   

That and of course a Grand Jury Indictment 😆

link   

That's a GREAT IDEA!

Let's do it!

Let's take it to court, unseal the sealed court documents, and go for transparency!

'Cause we're all about transparency now. . . amirite?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wasn't the Smollett trial going to be public?
Perhaps this was part of Smollett's threat to expose his collusion with Kamala Harris.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You poor lad...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
I don't think you're getting it... he's certainly no victim, and while his charges are miraculously being dropped, officials are still claiming he hoaxed the incident in order to draw himself publicity. So as far as we can tell, unless new evidence comes to light, he is guilty for all that he's been blamed for -- but is still getting off scott free anyway. The question is, why?

Erm, we know why - as i said before the news cycle.
The left don't do justice - they only want innocent people in their way to face the their law and they will use whatever means necessary to control the news cycle.
Be thankful this was not some major false flag and it was only a POS like Smollet being used.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
This is far above our pay grade. Smollet absolutely had some info on someone in very high places OR the investigation would go down a rabbithole TPTB don't want exposed.

There is absolutely no way this would have gone down like it did blindsiding Rahm and the Police Chief otherwise. There are some very high up people this affects as Rahm is very well connected, so you know it would have been a sh*t storm that they'd go over his head like that without even telling him.

I keep hearing rumors that it ropes in Harris and Booker and it was a stunt for their Presidential campaigns. This could be the motive. Given how much egg the DNC has on their faces already, if something like this was exposed, no way they are winning 2020 and they will lose the house again.

Hopefully the fbi is still investigating the terrorist letter threat.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is there any Federal charges he can be brought up on?

Any whatsoever that may apply? It is unconscionable the charges would simply be dismissed with such overwhelming evidence and multiple instances of him being caught lying (including an old conviction out of LA)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What got him charged (big difference from convicted) is the two Nigerian brothers he hired to attack him who just so happened to be associates of his.

He made up some nonsense about "hate crimes" and "racism" and you all lapped it right up. Get a grip on reality, delusions do not become you or anyone else

He is a convicted liar, however, on charges out of LA a few years back.

Smollet is a sack of # and this has got to be one of the largest miscarriages of justice I've seen. Almost as bad as the fake Russia investigation
edit on 3/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Is there any Federal charges he can be brought up on?

Any whatsoever that may apply? It is unconscionable the charges would simply be dismissed with such overwhelming evidence and multiple instances of him being caught lying (including an old conviction out of LA)

Federal investigation(s) ongoing.

Has to do with the "Powdery" Letter he (may have) sent to himself 😎

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Cases like this one, and the onslaught of fake right-wing attacks, need to get to the Supreme Court.

This pos can do it once again. In fact he even implies in his speech that there are others with him "who are trying to fight against crimes against minorities." Or something like that.

This was allowed to occur because the prosecutor, Kim Foxx, is another far-leftwinger who will continue to allow fake right-wing attacks to be used to further the far left-wing narrative...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson exposing a bunch of Kim Foxx corruption on the air !!!!

lol she's getting cremated by real facts 😆

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think he forgot there are still attackers out there he wants the cops to find.

This is another example of why everyone is moving to the right.

There is practically nothing Republicans can do next election with how low Democrats have gone.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow! Now that is some real Al-Qaeda stuff there, something right out of their "Inspire" magazine

I have a feeling we have not heard the last about this mess he and his buddies created

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It is a real shame Bloodworth but they brought it on themselves entirely... Republicans are not perfect but you can always count on our party not to start going after individual rights and liberties
Especially not under BS circumstances (described easily as false flags) that always seem to pop up around these types

Something is fishy, from the exposed false flag Russian bots to the fake Russia investigation to the exposed false flag "hate crimes" and so many more, I don't buy a word of it anymore and they have no one but themselves to thank for this

Anyhow, glad to see people taking them to task over this

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join