It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424
This was an in your face because they didn't get Trump. It's another O.J. verdict...

i BELIEVE THAT 100% too those libs are soo made there was NO COLLUSION DELUSSION this is giving
them a reason to let off this piece of # its shameful ... People in chicago would be rioting if it was a white cop
off after shooting someone... crazy times

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: stosh64

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson was just ordered to kneel before the God of Chicago Barry Obama, and was slapped in the face with his manhood. And on the front page of every news outlet.

I wonder if that stings?

Here's an artist's depiction:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Edit to add just playing devil's advocate here I thought Jussie smollet was guilty as hell as well...

Maybe it was the same kangaroo court that cleared Donald Trump??

Seriously though Donald Trump gets cleared you guys all celebrate and don't want to see the report behind it, why are you all getting so mad so quickly shouldn't we wait to see what evidence was used to drop the charges?

Perhaps we pick and choose who we believe is innocent under the court of the law Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson, George Zimmerman....

Show me one Trump supporter who is against seeing the report - JUST ONE LIAR.

THAT IS TOTAL F'NG BS.

I know you have rationalized to yourself that they are hiding the report because it shows Trump is guilty - but I cannot wait to see the report to stick line by line of it in your face about how wrong you are - AGAIN!

Kangaroo Court? NOT ONE DAMN Republican lawyer on Mueller's team - but one that went to Hillary's victory party, one that worked for Hillary as her lawyer, and 7 or 8 that donated to her campaign - and you have the nerve to call them a Kangaroo court in Trump's favor? 2 years, 25 million spent, 500 people interviewed, 2000 plus subpoenas. They put the screws to Manafort, Stone, Flynn, and Cohen so hard they completely ruined their lives to try and get them to flip on Trump - and you have the NERVE to call it a kangaroo court in Trumps favor.

You need help - you're ability to think coherently is severely impaired.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

They could have tried the case and shown leniency in sentencing, but to just throw out the charges and seal the case after a grand jury indictment?

Something really wrong here.

So it's gotta come down to the actual trial. Either to discovery or witness testimony or other evidence. But there's something that would have come out at trial that someone didn't want out.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: projectvxn

sorry mate but your legal system is right in the toilet along with every body else's

You'll get no argument from me.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
These pricks,....they even had to use the word 'exonerate'....this is from Joe Magats the state attorney...

NEW from Chicago: Joe Magats, the first assistant state's attorney who made the final decision to drop the charges against Jussie Smollett, says in an interview: "We didn't exonerate him."

then they said...

"Here's the thing -- we work to prioritize violent crime and the drivers of violent crime. Public safety is our number one priority. I don't see Jussie Smollett as a threat to public safety."

So if you prioritize violent crime where are the arrest for who did this to him?

Now, on with the show. Let's see how the media paints Trump for being racist when he tweets about this little cupcake...

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-26T16:06:15-05:000415 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Republicans/Trump should just seal the Mueller report, And Flynn, and Manafort,Cohen, and given community service for 'time served.

Bwhahahaaaaaa.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Typical some charity clown Smurf up and it gets swept under rug and sealed. Yet if he was some nobody on the street pulling crap like this the book would have been thrown thru him at him and over him.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So do you think Rham is real on this or just an act?

Rahm Emanuel Is 100% Furious With Jussie Smollett And The Prosecutors Who Dropped Charges Against Him “Is there no decency in this man?” the Chicago mayor asked. Michael Blackmon BuzzFeed News Reporter Posted on March 26, 2019, at 3:19 p.m. ET

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Act.

Mr. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Just for optics like he actually gives a snip.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In the words of Sid Vicious...... Did you ever get the feeling you've been had.

Part of the reason they don't do things.... is because blacks will riot.
Part of the reason they do.... do things....... is because white people won't.

Somebody on team Obama made a call, sent an email, or both. Holders outrage is phony, he is part of team Obama.
The sheriff gave up so many detail of the case while it was ongoing...... that there was never going to be a trial, because it would have been impossible to put together a jury..... His outrage is also phony, he knew exactly what he was doing by releasing such detailed information to the press and allowing the press to blast it all over the media.... tainted jury pool.

How many times can you recall the cops giving every detail of an investigation.... while the investigation is ongoing.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Anybody remember this:

Operation Greylord

😀

Indictment and trial
The first defendant to be found guilty was Harold Conn, Deputy Traffic Court Clerk in the Cook County judicial system. Conn was convicted in March 1984 and was one of the many bagmen in the ring of corruption.[8] The last conviction was that of Judge Thomas J. Maloney, who was indicted in 1991 on bribery charges and convicted in April 1993 of fixing three murder cases for more than $100,000 in bribes.[9] Maloney was released from federal prison in 2008, and died the same year.

A total of 93 people were indicted, including 17 judges, 48 lawyers, ten deputy sheriffs, eight policemen, eight court officials, and state legislator James DeLeo.[10][11] Of the 17 judges indicted, 15 were convicted.[6] One judge, Richard LeFevour, was convicted on 59 counts of mail fraud, racketeering and income-tax violations, and later sentenced to 12 years in prison, as well as being disbarred.[12] The stiffest sentence was received by former Circuit Judge Reginald Holzer, who received an 18-year sentence for accepting over $200,000 in bribes from multiple attorneys.[13] Three defendants commmitted suicide, including former Circuit Judge Allen Rosin.[14][15]

edit on Mar-26-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats😋

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Don't know.

The mayor typically can't get involved with the judiciary, which means there's a good chance he didn't know this was gonna go down like this. I don't like Rahm Emmanuel, but the funny thing is I don't believe him to be a liar. I think he's a true believer.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I have seen it posted on here. something about if they release report the Dems will nitpick at every little part of it and show how it was rigged.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So do you think Rham is real on this or just an act?

Rahm Emanuel Is 100% Furious With Jussie Smollett And The Prosecutors Who Dropped Charges Against Him “Is there no decency in this man?” the Chicago mayor asked. Michael Blackmon BuzzFeed News Reporter Posted on March 26, 2019, at 3:19 p.m. ET

Hard to tell - but as mayor it is not a good idea to get on the bad side of your police chief.

Truthfully he has to know this is complete BS, so I would like to think this is how he actually feels.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Slow down big fella I did say both
reports should be released. If anything I'm rationalizing for transparency on all avenues.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Have never been a fan of rahm and don't particularly like the way he worded his disapproval but I hope he does everything in his power to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I have seen it posted on here. something about if they release report the Dems will nitpick at every little part of it and show how it was rigged.

Yeah - and they will nitpick every word - how is that in doubt seeing how you have all nitpicked the summaries every word to twist it insanely to keep your collusion delusion obstruction of a non crime obsession alive??

That is not calling for it to not be released - that is just making a prediction of the Democrats behavior once it is released.

Barr is releasing it- he has said so and is trying to do it as quickly as possible. Every republican politician has said they want it released - including the president - multiple times.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
if Jussie is innocent, then he was attacked. He was attacked by the two Nigeran brothers. They admitted it. Arrest them and put them on trial. You can't have it both ways. Reality just doesn't work like that. Somebody needs to go to jail.

can you imagine if this was the catalyst that takes down Obama and his thugs? An insignificant B list actor. The irony in that would be so thick, and spreadable. We could have sammiches made.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: queenofswords

That's why I think there's been some undue political influence here.

We know Smollet is connected to Kamala Harris.

Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama I'd wager.

Former Michelle Obama aide tried to intervene in Jussie Smollett probe

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join