It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
No charges, all charges dropped. Sealed(for now), sealed. This definitely feels like a tit for tat punch in the face, na-na-na-na-na deal happening. Tell me this isnt happening, are we really down to playing kindergarten games with JUSTICE?

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: shooterbrody
and
a reply to: MrRCflying

He got booted not long ago.

His last post on the site can be found here.

His prediction was absolutely uncanny! I thought he was full of it, but maybe not.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

class-privilege

money, power, connections

thought you all hated identity politics... yet I see the right constantly try and use it

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Did the head investigator into trump call the case a whitewash?

Do we have public evidence of trump paying people who committed an assault on him?

If trump had been charged by mueller, and began to be prosecuted, and the prosecutors dropped all charges after texting trump associates inexplicably, would you be ok with that?
edit on 26-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Imagine if Malia or Chelsea were caught spewing farrakhanesque tweets. Oh the horror. There would be 1000s of posts of protest on here.

Very irresponsible of trump jr to fan the flames. But since he's a trump you guys will justify his stupidity Hook, line and sinker. SMH.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Man, the what abouts and deflection are in full force right now. Sad sad sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just a reminder: Rahm Emanuel was the one that coined the phrase, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

Personally, I think his outrage is bogus. The police chief looked to me like he was feeling it, too.

Rahm is a 'playa'.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

sorry mate but your legal system is right in the toilet along with every body else's

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Obama did take pictures with Farrakhan, as did many Dems

No real problem with the msm academia the entertainment industry etc in that

It’s not irresponsible.

Question though, when Obama went to the funeral of cops shot by a blm member and talked about racist cops, were you this outraged?

As far as this tweet

Had Obama’s daughters tweeted what kind of privilege is this is a white person was let go under similar circumstances I would have barely batted an eye

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

class-privilege

money, power, connections

thought you all hated identity politics... yet I see the right constantly try and use it

Of course its class privilege, but there is also political alignment, far beyond the 2-party delusion, and it goes something like this:

If you're a rich globalist (black or white) you get the green light
If you're a rich nationalist (black or white) you get the propaganda treatment.

*notice how in both instances, race becomes irrelevant?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

not this time mate he's a prat

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's my feeling on this.

Rahm is running interference for whomever got the emergency court appearance approved where this whole thinking thing was sealed with a big F-you bow.

Since he will not be facing any sort of consequence for the filing of a false police report, let us see what sort of action the USPS Inspectors bring.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah I felt rahms words were poorly chosen as well.

I am shocked at the turn of events as I thought jussie smollet was guilty from day 1, but ever since the George Zimmerman fiasco I have tried my hardest to hold my judgement til all the facts have come out and justice has had it's chance to do it's job. I would like to see the evidence and reasoning behind the charges being dropped before I make a judgement in this case.

I think people will raise a big enough stink that we will force the evidence to be unsealed and that we will eventually get to see the Mueller report as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
George Soros is everywhere isn't he?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I agree I want to see evidence

But from what we have seen publicly, combined with the very strange way the case was dropped, and the police departments anger makes me feel like something is really wrong here

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: queenofswords

That's my feeling on this.

Rahm is running interference for whomever got the emergency court appearance approved where this whole thinking thing was sealed with a big F-you bow.

Since he will not be facing any sort of consequence for the filing of a false police report, let us see what sort of action the USPS Inspectors bring.

Rahm was also there to emotionally RESTATE and emphasize that Smollett ONLY faked the lynching/attack to help his career.

In other words, R.E. is reminding everyone THAT personal enrichment was the ONLY reason Smollett did this...so look no further.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why did they seal the records?

My thoughts? It's every bit is bad as we all thought, and/or some important people are implicated in ways that would be embarrassing/damaging. That may also be why this is not going to see trial too.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

what is a globalist?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Prosecutor says he still believes Jussie Smollet lied about the attacks despite dropping the charges. Fox News moments ago....

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yeah

"The pair’s relationship goes back more than a decade. In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reported"

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join