It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

The case was sealed. Can't look at anything.

Don't play devil's advocate with poorly constructed strawmen.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Edit to add just playing devil's advocate here I thought Jussie smollet was guilty as hell as well...

Maybe it was the same kangaroo court that cleared Donald Trump??

Seriously though Donald Trump gets cleared you guys all celebrate and don't want to see the report behind it, why are you all getting so mad so quickly shouldn't we wait to see what evidence was used to drop the charges?

Perhaps we pick and choose who we believe is innocent under the court of the law Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson, George Zimmerman....

Um, the court sealed all the evidence. Would you be cool with that in the Trump case? be honest, not a political hack.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why is Don jr asking such a racially inflammatory trollish question when his dad is constantly berated for dividing this country? How old are we now Donny?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Bloodworth

Soon no matter what, colored hollyweird LGBTQ members will get away with everything.

I think that statement does more harm than good to the issue.

It seems to be an issue of political connections.

There are definitely people without connections that meet the criteria you listed who get convicted.

Yes but police have to tip toe around them.

Normal people are nervous to criticize.

They attack you, your family, your place of businesses.

Whatever the case it seems 95% of people see the dropping of the charges as sketchy and unacceptable .

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Where is uncletomahawk?
I tip my hat to him.
He called this getting thrown out and took a lot of crap for it.
You were right uncle!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not cool with it perhaps we should be asking for it to be unsealed? I see people on the right that don't think the Mueller report should be seen by the public. To be fair I think both reports should be available to the public.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Where is uncletomahawk?
I tip my hat to him.
You were right uncle!

No kidding! I owe him an apology as well.

Makes me wonder if he was in the "know" somehow, or just a lucky guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I'm not cool with it perhaps we should be asking for it to be unsealed? I see people on the right that don't think the Mueller report should be seen by the public. To be fair I think both reports should be available to the public.

Trump himself wants the damn report released. LOL, the leftovers seem to really want to manufacture some but hurtness over this, but other than looking like total idiots, you have nothing. It's just sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Do you know of any other case in history in which an accused person voluntarily performed community service before being sentenced and have had that community service be considered as just punishment?

And he didn’t have to plea to any crime

And he had all evidence sealed so the public may not see it

Special treatment that no regular person would get

The first part is the part that sticks in my craw. Didn't even make him cop to a single lesser plea.

The sealing follows from that. You dropped all charges. You basically exhonorated him. It's a public interest case, so having made the decision to not prosecute, the judge asks why drag his name through the mud with potentially damning evidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Where is uncletomahawk?
I tip my hat to him.
You were right uncle!

No kidding! I owe him an apology as well.

Makes me wonder if he was in the "know" somehow, or just a lucky guess.

He claimed the Brothers were the bad guys, in this case, everyone gets cake and ice cream and nobody has to be bad. Except those damn MAGA folks, they are the worst.

link   

You seem to be confused, or are you trying to conflate two completely separate things?

Smollett was being tried in Cook County of Illinois, president Trump was being investigated by Special Counsel Mueller appointed by Rod Rosenstein. I'm not seeing a connection here.

link   

Why is Don jr asking such a racially inflammatory trollish question when his dad is constantly berated for dividing this country? How old are we now Donny?

because the question needs to be asked - why does a rich liberal vehemently anti-Trump black gay man with drug abuse issues get let off filing a false police report, lying etc etc??

What privilege is that called?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I find it hilarious you guys fail to find any hypocrisy in the fact that Donald Trump gets cleared you're all celebrating no need to see the report yet this happens today and you guys are screaming they sealed the evidence and now Donny jr is bringing up colors of "privilege"!!!!!!!!!!! Take off your maga blinders and maybe you could see your bias.

link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Just reported.. confirmation the FBI is investigating jussie Smollett.

link   

Trump says he wants the Mueller report to be released and the AG says he is going to do so, within the bounds of the law. It may take a few weeks to redact classified material, but that's fine. If its not out in six months, maybe we have a problem. Its not an issue right now, certainly not with respect to the actual topic of this thread.
edit on 26-3-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
and
a reply to: MrRCflying

He got booted not long ago.

His last post on the site can be found here.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Edit to add just playing devil's advocate here I thought Jussie smollet was guilty as hell as well...

Seriously though Donald Trump gets cleared you guys all celebrate and don't want to see the report behind it, why are you all getting so mad so quickly shouldn't we wait to see what evidence was used to drop the charges?

Perhaps we pick and choose who we believe is innocent under the court of the law Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson, George Zimmerman....

Um, the court sealed all the evidence. Would you be cool with that in the Trump case? be honest, not a political hack.

Imagine if Donald Trump was somehow indicted on 16 felony charges, and before trial had the charges thrown out and all evidence in the case sealed?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RadioRobert

Just reported.. confirmation the FBI is investigating jussie Smollett.

I hope it is true. It sounds like the PD and the Mayor both feel he is guilty.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Two-tiered justice system.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So most of the institutions of power in the us are dominated by the narrative of white privilege and that’s ok

But someone calling that out is inflaming racial divisions?

Don jr is right to call out the garbage that is cultural Marxism

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join