It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Rather equates Fox to Radio Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Really? I remember all these same networks gushing over Obama for eight years.... Making me ill at times... But now that a Conservative outlet backs the prez... Its communist? Really Dan. Where were you when Obama weaponized the IRS?

It's not that far of a stretch to bet he thinks the same of all Conservatives. Boo Dan.

m.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
edit on 26-3-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Dan lost his soul a long time ago. These people are making good money and if they want to keep it that way, they can't show an ounce of support for Donald Trump. There's a lot of hatred there because DJT had the nerve to beat them after they guaranteed a victory. He made them into liars and he insulted them in the process. They're the only ones allowed to do that. Their shock is still carried over day to day.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Dan Rather is Senile.

He's what, like 150 years old now?

He's doing the really hard hitting interviews now on Saturday mornings, interviewing people like Ozzy Osbourne and Keith Richards.

Rather to guest: "Welcome. Okay, let's get right into it...some people say you aren't real. Do you actually have a pulse?"

Guest: "Do YOU???"

edit on 3/26/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Birds of a Feather Flock Together

Carl and Rob Reiner in pic - Check out this Twitter Anti Potus Fest .... you need to read all the Tweets of this Anti Potus cheerleader

Twitter

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Rules for Radicals 101

Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It must really suck to be a democrat right now. With the whole party falling apart around you, the general public getting sick of your failed ideology.
Seeing them lash out in thier death throws is getting embarrassing to watch.

Just shut up Dan. No one cares what you think.

You too meathead.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
His best contribution was getting beat up by a crazy man that yelled “Kenneth, What’s the frequency?” over and over in 1986. They never found the guy until 1997 when he killed a stagehand, yet was paroled in 2010.

Figure that one out. A crazy guy that wants to know the frequency of the direct transmissions to his brain is trying to work his way through to an engineer in Chicago that assigned the set broadcast frequencies for national broadcasts, and that beating was the basis of REM’s song, was paroled early on a murder rap.

But Rather nailed his own coffin by still insisting the fraudulent records of G W Bush were real. I would say he was the father of fake news, but he isn’t even close to the beginning. Not even for television journalists and anchors.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That line of thinking is beyond ridiculous. The last I knew Fox was not a government controlled, or supported entity.

Apparently Rather is not a fan of free speech, or the Constitution in general.

Ther was a time when I had some respect for him, but he destroyed that long ago.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Dan Rather preaching about journalistic integrity is like Bill Clinton giving a symposium on womens rights.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
MSM is spewing one sides propaganda, I expected that from Fox, but Fox is mild compared to what MSM has been spewing for the last two and a half to three years. I used to tell people that the truth is usually somewhere in between CNN and Fox. Now I have to tell them watch Fox when before I used to tell them not to watch Fox so much.

I think some MSM have made an agreement with the great deceiver, The Devil is in the pudding.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
That line of thinking is beyond ridiculous. The last I knew Fox was not a government controlled, or supported entity.

Apparently Rather is not a fan of free speech, or the Constitution in general.

Ther was a time when I had some respect for him, but he destroyed that long ago.

Not sure about whom is controlling what at this point. Are governments controlling the Corporations or our Corporations controlling the government or are they merged and now one?

Surprised there isn't a post from our EU friends yet on the EU passing article 13 and now in the running with China for internet censorship!!
edit on 26-3-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Next up folks any time now...............

They will show clear and concise evidence of Democrat election collusion with foreign governments (yes more than one) 😎

2 weeks ago was a long time ago 😎

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Trump isn't a Russian asset. However, you do have to wonder why the report will not be released in full. Surely releasing the report in full will answer all questions? The only reason NOT to release the full report is to keep something hidden - and i am not saying that Trump is guilty of something.

It does beggar belief why it won't be released though.

ETA:

Never heard of the bloke but Dan Rather is an unfortunate name. Dan Rather what?
edit on 26-3-2019 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Birds of a Feather Flock Together

Carl and Rob Reiner in pic - Check out this Twitter Anti Potus Fest .... you need to read all the Tweets of this Anti Potus cheerleader

Twitter

I wonder what they'll do when the full report still doesn't have anything in it against Trump.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't think it will. But be honest, if you were in charge you would release the full report, right? Just to put the thing to bed.....

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Trump isn't a Russian asset. However, you do have to wonder why the report will not be released in full. Surely releasing the report in full will answer all questions? The only reason NOT to release the full report is to keep something hidden - and i am not saying that Trump is guilty of something.

It does beggar belief why it won't be released though.

ETA:

Never heard of the bloke but Dan Rather is an unfortunate name. Dan Rather what?

The Big Issue was Russian Collusion...yes or no? The definitive answer, BLUNT AND DIRECT, was: No Russian Collusion by Trump or anybody in his campaign, or any American.

To get to that answer, we spent tens of millions of dollars, and untold man hours. Regardless of all the minutiae that the Report will contain, the answer will still be: No Collusion

Dan Rather is a has-been egotistical attention-seeking lying idiot.

These media outlets that give these kinds of so-called reporters/journalists a platform were paid to push the Russian Collusion narrative right up to the 2018 elections. How many people decided to vote Dem because of it? How did these lies and distortions (intentional, btw) affect those elections.

Dan Rather has an old history. Older people remember him from the days before it was known that FAKE NEWS is a real thing, and the narrative is motivated by ratings, greed, or someone's agenda.

Nobody cares what that old has-been thinks anymore. People like him, Bernstein, the Reiners, et al are "playing to their base (as they say)...older Americans that remember the JFK assassination and the Nightly News; Watergate; and All in the Family.

edit on 26-3-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

"What's the Frequency Kenneth?" I wonder if that's where Jussie got the idea from, LOL. That goes back a few years. I'd forgotten all about it until your post.

Dem damn dem's keep providing us with endless amounts of irony.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

According to the most basic definitions of what propaganda is versus news Dan Rather is absolutely right:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
It must really suck to be a democrat right now. With the whole party falling apart around you, the general public getting sick of your failed ideology.
Seeing them lash out in thier death throws is getting embarrassing to watch.

Just shut up Dan. No one cares what you think.

You too meathead.

More interesting who are the Republicans going to blame when they fail at government. Oh wait, the Democrats!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join