It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vectors of the disease I call hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
In biological terms a disease is spread by a "vector".

A wiki primer if you are not aware of the definition or would like to make sure.
en.wikipedia.org...(epidemiology)

The fact of the matter, the people on all sides of the media are bringing home big paychecks. Some are surely to sell us what have often been outright lies. Lies that clearly create hate between racial and ethnic peoples of all backgrounds. They want you to think it is the US citizens and European citizens who caused the hate when it is really their politics/Intelligence agencies lies for the overall war machine. Is this driving the need for us to become trained by the media to be haters? It sure seems so.

I see mental gymnasts that have not stuck the landing!

The current sedition level attacks on DJT are not necessarily about DJT but about what values he brings. Obviously, they are afraid of MAGA. They want to sell us hate and keep kicking the NWO can down the road until it can be. They like the Chinese style which is an adaptation of the Soviet's. Who has more blood than the Communist in the history of the modern world?

I am off to work and will reply when I get back to my computer. I will try to keep up on my phone.

edit on 26-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
We have to decide NOT to take the bait.

That is the point along with use your own discernment and instincts when it comes to an attitude the media gives you.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's all smoke and mirrors. But it only works because WE LET IT!!!

In fact, we -- the collective "we" -- take it and run with it and double down with it and perpetuate it and escalate it. "They" just have to throw the seeds to the wind. "We" are the ones who plant those seeds and take it to whole new levels... Jack and the Beanstalk levels.

WE are the ones who are so quick to throw others under the proverbial bus. WE are the ones who are so quick to label entire groups of people with the same broad brush. WE are the ones who are so quick to think the absolute worst of people and then pretend our opinions are absolute truth!!! "We" are the ones who find fault with glee, but refuse to find solutions. "We" are the ones playing foot soldiers for their divide-and-conquer campaign.

Just consider how many threads right here on ATS have no other purpose or message than to talk trash about someone. And almost always with the underlying (if not overt) message that "we" are so much better than "them"... or, conversely, "they" are so much worse than "us."

And the most despicable thing of all is that everyone knows we're being played against each other, but too many people refuse to look in the mirror and demand better of themselves.

No one can manipulate us without our consent and cooperation.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

That is the point along with use your own discernment and instincts when it comes to an attitude the media gives you.

Sorry -- I was still composing my rant when you posted this.

I agree completely. WE CAN and must do better.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I so agree.

I don't understand why people fall for the BS.

When I observe a person doing something I see "a" person. I don't see an ambassador of a complete group of people.

If a person annoys me, my frustration is with the "individual". Not their entire familiar legacy.

The tendency to group people because of like characteristics, seems only to work in one direction.

When an "individual" does something good or remarkable, they are an exception, if they do something offensive, they become an ambassador.

We are taught what to think, what to feel, what to say, and how to behave. Yet we claim to be independent thinkers. If something affects me on a visceral level, it becomes a red flag. I realize there is a method to the madness, and I look for the pink elephant, which is usually not that hard to find.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The fact of the matter, the people on all sides of the media are bringing home big paychecks. Some are surely to sell us what have often been outright lies. Lies that clearly create hate between racial and ethnic peoples of all backgrounds.

The way you become a leader is by stepping in front of a parade. You cannot have Hitler unless you have the mentality of the 1937 German people. The same is true today.

The media doesn't lie. The media is selling an entertainment product. All the media cares about is making money. People love to hate. Hate sells. It's all about ratings. Ratings equals money.

edit on 26-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Sorry -- I was still composing my rant when you posted this.

I agree completely. WE CAN and must do better.

That was a good rant too!

We better try to do better. The simple facts are we can't hate our way out of this problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The fact of the matter, the people on all sides of the media are bringing home big paychecks. Some are surely to sell us what have often been outright lies. Lies that clearly create hate between racial and ethnic peoples of all backgrounds.

The way you become a leader is by stepping in front of a parade. You cannot have Hitler unless you have the mentality of the 1937 German people. The same is true today.

The media doesn't lie. The media is selling an entertainment product. All the media cares about is making money. People love to hate. Hate sells. It's all about ratings. Ratings equals money.

You say the media doesn't lie yet we are covered in their lies. Are we not?

The FISA was a lie. Collusion was a lie. NO WMD's was a lie. I can go on and on.

Promoting fairness but only if you are white or brown is not fairness. So many reasons to question their motives and so many answers we have already.

new topics

top topics

join