It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Lemon and Cuomo makes fools of themselves regarding Mueller report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm hoping those who chose to not take advantage of the growing number of opportunities, as America prospers, will move to another country. That's another wonderful aspect of the U.S.A.. You're free to leave at any time.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To be honest I thought they were idiots long before this CNN is only around so the CIA can fluster the fools that put their lives in their hands,but as one man said "CNN saved my life,I was in a coma someone put CNN on,I got up and changed the channel"

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

Cuomo and Lemon are so blinded by hate and jealousy, they can't see that they're actually helping President Trump secure a 2nd term.

It’s already too late. Second Term, secured.

You would think that....but the way Democrats are today there is no chance....they wil do everything even illegal if need be.

Entire tech companies like Facebook, YouTube, google, Twitter, Amazon are super liberal.

95% of hollyweird super liberal

Antifa, BLM, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, and muslims all vote liberally Democrat.

And even with all this they are still such a small percentage when compared to the normal population.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I just see smitten children. They really need to think about their future's. CNN is just not gonna be around that much longer in my humble opinion. At least not in the way that can continue to pay their current paychecks.

Something is happening/changing. We all know and sense it. Adults in the media are consumed with seething hatred and have zero qualms with spreading lies. It is sad to see antics that would be shamed and punished in High School applauded as professional journalism at CNN and MSNBC, to name only two.

I've said it before. Our country is about to go through a painful set of changes. I don't know what they are, but they do necessarily include identification in online social sites and accountability of stories put forth by the press. Just seems like the common sense solution to the problem. And the problem will continue to fester and get much worse until the proper solutions are determined and implemented.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There's a lot of smoke rising from Team Trump. All anyone can do his hypothesize what it might mean, including Lemon and Cuomo. It's no different from the way Hannity and Carlson work, except those on Fox News often spew outright lies, pure propaganda. The fact is, mainstream media pretty much is worthless if one is interested in objective fact. Period. Regarding tax returns, it is absolutely necessary they be reviewed. Donald does not want anyone to see them, and that speaks volumes. Same thing with the Mueller investigation. Mark my words, there's a lot in the Mueller Report that will cause harm to Trump and friends; that's why all the pushback. The only question is what kind of harm and to what degree.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Admirably defense for the 95% pf the media, including these two jokers, lying to the American people about trump for over 2 years.

"Fox is worse! And there was smoke about trump so something is up!"

I get you are interested in taking trump down, but no need to spread the lie Trump is having pushback on the mueller report being released.

To the contrary, he wants it released, and there are procedures that must be gone thru to release grand jury info.

But it sounds better for you to say Trump is pushing back on its release.

And sure, there will be garbage in their that you and all trump haters will say "Oh thats shady!!!" You all say that about everything. Same with the tax returns.

Meanwhile, the real crime of hillary paid for lies being uised by Obamas admin to spy on Trump associates should start to be investigated.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
An interesting read regarding behind-the-scenes strategy for keeping President Trump away from Bob Mueller's perjury traps.

www.reuters.com... 9

Everybody at CNN was livid because President Trump would not go in for an interview.. and demanding that Bob Mueller subpoena him.
edit on 3/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
those two clown knuckle heads should have resigned and looked for another job which has nothing to do with reporting

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

This is what I like to hear! Devin Nunes says it's time to go on offense, and he is preparing to do just that, next week.

www.breitbart.com...

CNN will go ballistic, because Executives that run that company are implicated also.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
April 3, 2019

Smaller Liberal Media outlets are now admitting the reason for their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

"Our 'Emotional Devastation' Over Trump Winning The Election Drove Us So Insane, We Believed The Russia Collusion Story."
More at: www.dailywire.com...

Like Hillary, they were "in denial" for more than two years.

The larger media outlets are still suffering from extreme psychosis, due to Trump winning and his successes as U.S. President.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To noone's surprise, this IMPORTANT fact was removed from News/Opinion articles, and TV News.. ASAP after the A.G. said it. His statement didn't "fit" with the MSM and Democrat's plan to attack Attorney General Barr over "his" Mueller report redactions...

Barr said that Mueller "is assisting us in this process" of redacting certain material from the report.
March 29, 2019 - www.cnbc.com...

After screaming "Protect Rosenstein from Trump!" for almost a year, Democrats and MSM are not happy that Rod Rosenstein, the man who gave birth to the Mueller Investigation, also took part in the redactions.

FAKE NEWS (aka "traitors") have tried their best to give the impression that William Barr is 100% responsible for choosing what information in Mueller's report remains hidden. That simply isn't true...not at all.

<< 1   >>

join