It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Lemon and Cuomo makes fools of themselves regarding Mueller report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Round two of the day after the Mueller report.

Here we have a nice segment of CNN's Cuomo and Lemon discussing the fallout from the Mueller report.

Where to begin?

They beat their chest how there is "no damn apology" coming. They say they knew there would be no chance trump would be charged. They say if trump had nothing to hide he would release everything (funny they didnt say that with Obama or hillary). They say tax returns need to be released cause if Trump had businesses in any country he made be under that countries thumb.

And of course at the end they find the real victim in this story.

Them.

They lament that they will be scapegoated as bad by people pointing out that they spread lies for two years.

Totally unabashedly proud of their lying to the American people.

I go thru this video and point out why they are terrible people in this interview.

Original video (first 5 minutes)

edit on 26-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I applaud your efforts to bring this to the forefront on ATS.

It needs repeating and repeating and repeating...

They lament that they will be scapegoated as bad by people pointing out that they spread lies for two years.

We as a citizenry need to understand that these people are unabashed hypocrites and treat them as such.

It takes away their power, you see...

S&F!!!

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Cuomo and Lemon are so blinded by hate and jealousy, they can't see that they're actually helping President Trump secure a 2nd term.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Cuomo and Lemon are so blinded by hate and jealousy, they can't see that they're actually helping President Trump secure a 2nd term.

It’s already too late. Second Term, secured.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If they were youtubers that would be hilarious.
Sadly they’re “respected” members of the MSM with a reach in the millions which makes it both sad and terrifying.

What they have been doing and getting away with for the past 2-3 years seems a lot like treason to me

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Excellent & knowledgeable breakdown, Grambler.

What a couple of true sociopaths those goobers are.
edit on 26-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You know things are bad when the New York Times describes the hurt and despair anti-Trumpers are feeling today.

Mueller Betrayed Us!: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
If they were youtubers that would be hilarious.
Sadly they’re “respected” members of the MSM with a reach in the millions which makes it both sad and terrifying.

What they have been doing and getting away with for the past 2-3 years seems a lot like treason to me

Isn't the television, these days, just a bigger and better funded, version of youtube for wannabe tv'ers? I think it is. Except it has much more vapid 'entertainers'.

Lemon makes my skin crawl just looking at him..

I actually prefer youtube to what is pumped out of the main stream media. tutorials, experiments, comedy.. give me a documentary on anthropology or archaeology over the mindless bollocks paraded out by the likes of those two morons.

If I watched this stuff too much, why I'd just have to make a sign.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You know things are bad when the New York Times describes the hurt and despair anti-Trumpers are feeling today.

Mueller Betrayed Us!: www.nytimes.com...

Ha haa

The article speaks about “Shawn Foster” who was disappointed when the report came out.
I don’t know what part was funnier, when he said “I was hoping that the truth would come out”
Or when he said “It’s a drag knowing there are people out there who are gloating”

So funny.

Six more year of this, gonna be good.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Nice job from one of the best contributors, thank you.

Relax people!

No one will walk away.

There is also the vexing problem that ( as I understand this and I may be wrong ) The President cannot go around suing people for defaming him.

But ... his family certainly can ... and can afford the best lawyers in the country.

But when DJT is no longer the President ... then watch out.

Let alone all of the other people that they have defamed along the way. They will want on the bandwagon and rightly so.

Some of these MSM people will be penniless when this is all over.

The first such case will set the precedent.

P

edit on 26/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

They are actually scapegoats. Where are Pelosi, Schumer, Ocasio........?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

They are actually scapegoats. Where are Pelosi, Schumer, Ocasio........?

Well, they are out of the lime light and will be also. Ocasio will go out with the Miami ocean waves.

The President, regardless of what people think, he knows the political game at the ground level and has survived the economic "you scratch my back, I scratch your back" of the "there is no such thing as a minnow surviving among the sharks". The President is a shark, but he made out to be a toothless shark, maybe he truly is humble after all these years of screwing up people lives, and now showing his forgiveness by taking all these attacks on him and his family since his presidency with a shark with no teeth. But remember a human can eat a banana with no teeth. We all been hearing that America is now a Banana Republic. It is something to think about.
The catch here is the President can eat a banana the way he wants to. As Frank Sinatra sang "I Did It My Way", we'll the President will do it his way and the melody to doing it his way is the advice of his attorneys knowing the answers to their question.
The President goal was and was only this: To bring down President Obama for insulting him in front of the whole world.
The spider web was being thought of the moment his family said "go ahead and run" for the President of the United States. And that thought was to NAIL Obama.
It's coming your way soon.
Notice how Hilary is now out of the limelight and Obama is trying to pump up his credibility. Putin is Obama's ace in his pocket. Something fishy about why it was Putin against/for (LOL) Trump.

The above will all come out now. I hope them blood vessels I see on Trumps forehead don't explode. Hope he is getting some medical attention for that.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hilarious. They are going with the cover up angle.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well done sir well done..........

Besides the smugness about all of it to me that stood out, was their act about "well we never said he was guilty" bull#........

But none of them will be held guilty, none of them......

Its treason, and its sedition......and certain media outlets were complicit, worse, they were agents........

willl anyone be held accountable, from the FBI, CIA to the news agencies?

Not one.......

and THATS why the populace should be outraged....

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Did they kiss again?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

its midnight here in new zealand and im going to sleep with a smile on my face i thoughrly enjoyed the video thanks a lot

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
Watched Hannity last night.

I don't think these two will be quite so smug in the near future.

ETA: Hannity opening

edit on 3 26 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Pretty much sums it up.

They're so wrapped up in their own bull#.

Side note:

I read this comic panel in Patton Oswalt's whiny little voice.
edit on 26 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Two men who helped build CNN...and left when it became an Anti-America terrorist organization...briefly discuss how far the network has fallen.

Donald Trump Tweet - 2 minute video: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join