It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Homeworld

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Perspective is the key i imagine.

But down there amongst the quantum foam, the law of cause and effect, don't necessarily follow the same linear progression that they do at the macro scale.

If entropy is not all it's cracked up to be down there nether, the law of conservation of energy might somewhat differ or even not even apply.
edit on 26-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Our existence i suppose dictates we simply cannot know the answers to some of the larger questions just down to our very biological nature.

At least this side of existence anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Awesome links!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Perspective is the key i imagine.

But down there amongst the quantum foam, the law of cause and effect, don't necessarily follow the same linear progression that they do at the macro scale.

If entropy is not all it's cracked up to be down there nether, the law of conservation of energy might somewhat differ or even not even apply.

Well, despite all the word salad, big stuff is made up of small stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Our existence i suppose dictates we simply cannot know the answers to some of the larger questions just down to our very biological nature.

We have answers. It's just that they cannot be proven to be the best ones objectively.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

That does not mean said "stuff" necessarily interacts in the same manner at different scales.

At present, one of the deepest problems in theoretical physics is harmonizing the theory of general relativity, which describes gravitation, and applications to large-scale structures, with quantum mechanics, which describes the other three fundamental forces acting on the atomic scale.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That's why we use science and technology, to refine our theories, over time, as new and better more accurate information becomes available.

We have some of the answers, but the fact is, those answers pose far more even interesting questions.

And i pity a universe where that is not the case really.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Agreed, individually. But like brain cells, we work best, they work best when connected to each other.

I think our biology was created that way for a reason. Think about one individual who possess all the knowledge and power. He would master over all others, and it goes down hill from there. Ultimate power, ultimately corrupts. There are a couple of graves on the red planet that bear out the point.
edit on PMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0631 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Philosophical materialism will never die. There are a number of experiments in the field of quantum mechanics showing how the smallest scales of measurement bubble up to the macro World. At some point I will go through the video I saw them referenced and research how accurate the claim is in the video. On my list. I'm still very busy with a video how God is defined through the idea of trinity.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yes indeed, quantum computers for one.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So nobody has any thoughts on God's Homeworld then?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Isaiah 55:8-9 - "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think Gods much on Round Up, no matter which planet he/she/its on.

There one i suppose.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
God isn't a creature. He created mankind in his image because man is the perfect image. In his perfect all knowing, he picked that image for himself before us. We're the most attractive, finely tuned and intelligent creatures in existence.
edit on 3/26/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

If god isnt a creature then how could it be "he"?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Is this about aliens, Galactus or Superman living on the sun..whose also an illegal alien representing truth and justice the American way? Anything over 9000!

Did you know if you gave Jupiter or Venus the finger, your technically offending Zeus and Jesus!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is rather interesting pertaining to our universe and reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

1 would think the CREATOR would come from a more complex place where the materials to make Stars and Planets would Exist in abundance, and so may not come from a Star System or planet at all.

The CREATOR GOD Sends were probably Created from strong enough environments that would allow them to be durable species/spirit groups enough to explore, traverse and possibly seed the Universes and possibly paranormal regions of Existence where ALL* Created that live and die pass through.

1 would imagine their home world or Star Systems, if not over exhausted from mineral and biological extraction-mining to be abundant in many precious materials and conductive metals that would assist in their development of weapons systems, Star Crafts and energy to power them as well as advanced medications...

If they did over exhaust their resources in order to go completely space bound with their civilization in mother ships or Dyson spheres then they could in theory claim, take over and or protect from other cosmic threats various Star Systems and or Planets of interest marking them theirs.

edit on 3/26/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Gods homeworld........

Well Lord God created a Garden to the east of Eden where he put Adam. East of Eden is also referd to as Eden Cherubims. This is not on earth if you look that up.

Adam was not formed from the dust on the ground east of Eden. Adam was put there after Lord God had made the garden. Lord God had to plant and do everything from scratch before He could put Adam there. So Adam must have been alive somewhere else before he was put into the garden East of Eden. The other Clue is that Adam was cast out of the garden east of Eden onto the dust on the ground he was formed from. So Adam was fomed from the dust on the ground on Earth and taken to the garden East of Eden when lord God had finished planting it.

Question: Where would East of Eden be? And where would thee Eden be located?

Could east of Eden be refering to the New Jerusalem as well ? The tree of life was planted to the east of Eden where Adam was put. But the tree of life is also located in the New Jerusalem as well. Either there are two tree's of life created or the Garden Lord God created is the New Jerusalem also as mentioned later in the bible.

The New Jerusalem comes down to earth from heaven. Where is Heaven located?

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. So heaven is a part of Gods initial creation described in Genesis chapter 1. But heaven is not Earth..since God created Heaven and Earth... In genesis chapter 1. verse 8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

There are two individuals who have been cast out of Heaven. Satan and he's fallowers and Adam.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

What about Lilith and Cane.

Surely they are not getting back in past St Peters gate?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join