It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day after Mueller- Shameless Maddow ignores that she lied for two years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, like a woman scorned.

My thoughts,

bally

Edit : "Oh, and some other persons?" err. Crikey.
edit on 26-3-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
see how many replies your thread has?

I have noticed the same , through much of social media.......

For almost 2 years its been "Hes going to be impeached, just wait till it all comes out" "youre going to regret voting for him" " this is going to prove us all right"

Now? EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is silent.......all the forums.....all the ones talking crap, all the hard headed people who called me every name that could be.......all.........Silent..

I even tried to goad them to be honest......nothing....no response....

The people who have bee parrots of the media every single day, squaking.....

dead.....

I find that very telling.....

Its the same with the media, even tho some have been trying to deflect, theyve gone silent, so they can move to something else and Mueller will disappear........

Again....2 weeks max, and his name will never be said again.......oh the cognitive dissonance

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
well now i have enough salt to make pasta for all the ATS members, so you are all invited

i didn't expect anyone to own up to this frankly, at this point it's NECESSARY for "people" like her to be against trump, facts be damned.
It's part of their identity, admitting they were wrong about something like this would show weakness, and more importantly would beg the question "if i was wrong about this, what else was i wrong about?" and when your job is to give people facts and guidance, (or you know, propaganda) that's the last question you want to ask yourself

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: shawmanfromny

have you ever noticed the size of Maddows Adams apple?

Yea maybe the tranny in the room?

Maddow is a Presstitute no matter the birth gender of that unit.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well what we have is MSNBC paying Maddow $7 million a year to act for them.

She also has a PhD in political science.

And she's a Rhodes Scholar.

All just coincidental I'm sure 😎

All that doesnt prevent one from contracting Maddow Disease

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope you don't mean "hot" as in good looking.

Radio, radio radioactive!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

All that doesnt prevent one from contracting Maddow Disease

Hard to deny she is a "vector for the disease" of hate that someone wants spread. It is to prevent us from draining the f'n SWAMP!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Just more proof that education does not equal intelligence.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

edit on 3262019 by Mach2 because: Double man got me

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Why are people obsessed with these political "celebrity" figures

the left is obsessed with the right, the right is obsessed with the left

following and hanging on every word, every action, facial expressions, comments...

people follow them waiting to just whine about it later...

Damn. You and I agree....

Ps, will reply to your message soon....just working a lot right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The Russian collusion narrative was a lie.

CBS had an entire hour last night devoted to blurring the line about this fact.
It was really really sad.
They will never let go of this lie.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It would be funny if Trump sued the media and celebs for slander and libel. Then donated all that money to a not for profit charity for abused women and children.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: rickymouse

What annoys me are those ATS members, who have something negative to say about members who enjoy posting on this forum. I've found out more credible information from ATS's Political Mud Pit Forum, than on any MSM news site.

It's also nice, to be able to discuss our frustrations, as well as on the idiocy shown in our government and on MSM, that unfortunately, many people on the Left fail to see.

Yes, I agree. Discussing this stuff and actually open mindedly examining the perception and beliefs of others does increase ones realization of what is really happening. In the Case of Trump, yes, he has a big head. Yes he has some skeletons in his closet but he has turned to lawyers to handle the transactions to try to get them done legally. It is just that some of his lawyers did not actually do it correctly.

You do not just learn from what you research and do right, you learn from your mistakes too. My father told me half a century ago that a mistake is not a mistake if you learn from it, it is a learning experience. Liberals do not learn from their mistakes, they are persistant, they think they can change public sentiment to force their wrongs to be considered as rights. They will try to discredit anyone who thinks different than them using any means at their disposal.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's just Silly..

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It goes to show how strong msm and their talking points are.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings Grambler, AMEN on your comment.... Star and Flag from me on this one...

I saw this type of "government" and "society" coming a long time ago. It is the main reason I decided to leave the USA.

It seems like a lost country to me... it most certainly is not what I grew up with..although I do still have hope for the country to somehow rescue itself from the suicidal actions and ideas that the insane leftists and insane rightists want to do.

I keep waiting for the wheels of justice to turn in a direction of addressing all the collusion, and traitorous actions by oh so many. So far, that is another big nothing burger... so disappointing.

Trump honestly, has been investigated and pursued more than any President in history; that should be a self evident fact.

IF, and mind you I said "if"..... If Trump does not go after these scumbags with anything "less" than the same over the top aggressiveness, then in my opinion you can write the country off...

This insane screwing with everything, the economy, the Fed Reserve dinking around with interest rates, and announcing three? future rate hikes.. to bash the economy..

What also should be very obvious to the citizens is the true existence of a "shadow government"; that many previous Presidents have written about after leaving office.

How so many of the interconnected agencies and inside connections with so many "media players" have... should also show the masses that this shadow government does exist.

We have been hit with "peak oil"... "peak food production", "peak clean water", many "peaks" mentioned and broadcast worldwide.

Yet there has been silence on another "peak" that surely is becoming more indisputable by the day.

How about "peak corruption"??? I am claiming peak corruption...it arrived some time ago; but has now put down strong roots in such a fertile ground as the halls of government in D.C. It is the dominant weed in the jungle now. Corruption, in your face, outrageous corruption.

I realise the following is in another thread, but it is like this J Smullet thing going on.. charges dropped!??!?!???? Say what!?
How corrupt!

It also seems to serve another purpose, further race division, and ethnic tensions will only increase over these charges being dropped.

The "double standards" are beyond the pale, and over the top. This kind of "stuff" triggers riots and if not nipped in the bud, create and give birth to revolutions.

I am beginning to think a lot of these shadow government types might really want a civil war or something similar! "Their ideas" and suggested bills and desires for the future of the USA are nation killing moves; surely "they" aren't that stupid are they? Which points to the reasoning that "they" must/might be doing it on purpose.

Maddow is a disgrace... as one reader noted... xuenchen..

MSNBC has CFR founder Zbigniew Brzezinski's daughter for a main talking head... CNN has known CIA dude, ol teabagger himself..A. Cooper... every news agency seems to have a "planted" agenda pusher for the huge social changes "they" want to bring about.

Again, another example of peak corruption.

I salute you, and so many of the posts you make here at ATS....

Keep up the good work.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Its like a massive game of "Hold my Beer." Kind of a "see how big of a WTF response we can create" type of thing.

The ones participating don't seem to realize it, as per usual with Hold my Beer situations.

Due to its sheer scale, and organizations that participate, it passed "scary" territory a while ago. But, its all just as bizarrely captivating as a typical viral video or challenge.

I'm predicting a bit of a hint of the cognitive dissonance rising to the surface though. Something like "just to play devil's advocate" and then go on to say exactly what was going to be said without the disclaimer. Maybe a bit of "I was wrong about this thing, but that just means I was actually right!" Perhaps more than a pinch of "this all just goes to show how right we were all along," with a hint of "we didn't even KNOW just how right we were." The cherry might be something like "we were SO right, that the sheer weight of our moral righteousness bent space and time itself, ejecting us into a nightmare realm."

On a serious note, for all intents and purposes this is turning into a religious crusade. Where, the holy warriors know what's "right" because their faith and holy edicts said so, and damn everything else.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
would all be funny if not for the thousands, if not millions, of citizens who watch these people every day and apparently believe them.

this whole generation is being indoctrinated, from elementary schools on up.

very sad.

I guess too much to expect these media people to take some responsibility for their reporting, or concede the huge errors.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24282215]Justoneman
Her tounge is of immense proportion due to
incessant cunnilingus performed on her 'wife'.
She's a nasty gravely voiced lesbian.
Shouldn't be on TV where impressionable
youth is exposed to the dirty LGBT Maddow,
no matter her IQ.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Some really funny responses....

<< 1   >>

join