It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day after Mueller- Shameless Maddow ignores that she lied for two years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The Russian collusion narrative was a lie.

After two years of the media, academia, silicon valley, the entertainment industry and prominent politicians and many others telling us Trump, his family and/or people connected to his campaign worked with Russia to help steal the 2016 election...

After this dominated our political discourse, caused division in the country, and helped stymie Washington doing actual work on policies...

We know it was a lie.

Now what do we do?

Well I have said for a long time that until the corruption of the intel community is dealt with, such as its weaponization by Obama in using paid oppo research paid for by Hillary to spy on and smear the Trump campaign (that we now know was never verified) , then this situation will happen again and again and the peoples vote will never matter.

We are getting comments form people like Senator Graham that there will be investigations into this, so lets hope so.

But we can we as individuals do?

Well for one, we can hold the liars accountable by calling them out.

And so it is in that spirit that I have decided to watch some of the "media professionals" that are most responsible for pushing this lie to people, and seeing how they react now that their lies have been outed.

I start with probably the most hysterical liar and conspiracy theorists that reached possibly the biggest audience with her lies, Rachel Maddow.

Today was her first show since the release of the fact the Mueller report exonerates Trump and all people connected with him of conspiring with Russian government people to affect the 2016 election.

Spreading cinspiracies about Russia, and spreading the collusion narratiove got Maddow a lot of viewers and money. She discussed almost every night on her show, many times for the entirety of her show on particular days. It was the story that made her career.

It was a lie.

And so how would she try to save face?

Would she apoligize for lying? Would she make excuses that she had been misled? Would she try to defend herself and say their still is collusion and Mueller is wrong?

Nope.

She just basically ignored it. The whole opening of her show was just about obstruction. She spend the first 7 minutes discussing Nixon, then spreads this conspiracy theory that AG Barr is twirling his mustache while he sneers that no person ever, not even congress will get to see what mueller said about obstruction in his report.

She ignores the fact that Barr and Trump said they want to release as much as possible. She ignores the law says you have to go through a court to release grand jury evidence which Barr said he will do. She ignored he is working with Rosenstein and Mueller to do this.

More lies and conspiracy theories.

Its almost worth applauding her dedication to never admitting she is wrong. Just act like the last two years didnt happen, and jump right in to another conspiracy, and hope the viewers dont mind you are a liar.

Though I wont applaud her. Instead I shame her for nearly an hour.

So here is my video. Its long, so if you make it thru, you must be as big of a nerd as me.

Original video of Maddow's show

edit on 26-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well what we have is MSNBC paying Maddow $7 million a year to act for them.

She also has a PhD in political science.

And she's a Rhodes Scholar.

All just coincidental I'm sure 😎

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Whatcha expect from this ignorant b!tch? Certainly this isn't the first time she has made a complete azz of herself.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So who is this Maddow guy?

I guessed I missed a bunch of what he did over the years...

That being said, I'll watch your video of him now.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Leftist pundit + woman + gay = untouchable.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

have you ever noticed the size of Maddows Adams apple?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem strange that there is more truth being shared on this conspiracy site than in MSM?

Maybe this site isn't a conspiracy site anymore. Bummer, this is a reality site now. Please, someone send us back to the other parallel universe.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Doesn't it seem strange that there is more truth being shared on this conspiracy site than in MSM?

Maybe this site isn't a conspiracy site anymore. Bummer, this is a reality site now. Please, someone send us back to the other parallel universe.

The banana🍌MSM is 97% conspiracies 😎

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is a giant bag of lying feces.
She is hot garbage.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What annoys me are those ATS members, who have something negative to say about members who enjoy posting on this forum. I've found out more credible information from ATS's Political Mud Pit Forum, than on any MSM news site.

It's also nice, to be able to discuss our frustrations, as well as on the idiocy shown in our government and on MSM, that unfortunately, many people on the Left fail to see.

edit on 3/26/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope you don't mean "hot" as in good looking.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope you don't mean "hot" as in good looking.

He meant "hot" as in...

A burning dumpster.

edit on 26-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The media cannot redact their statements. They can only double down on them (to save face/ believers).
It's a sad fact the media will continue an unsubstantiated fact on this presidency.
I can deal with that.

What concerns me is the precedent it sets for future administrations ( left, right, or independent- etc).
This whole thing needs to be stopped now or every future election is dealing with the same inane scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last weekend, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Nick Sandmann's attorney could put together a class action against several media outlets simultaneously, with every American as the plaintiff. Lots of bankruptcy filings would result, after the court rules in favor of U.S. citizens.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You know things are bad when the New York Times describes the deep hurt and despair anti-Trumpers are feeling today.

Mueller Betrayed Us!: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So who is this Maddow guy?

I guessed I missed a bunch of what he did over the years...

That being said, I'll watch your video of him now.

It was his adams apple that gave him away, right?

What baffles me more than these idiots telling people what to think despite contrary evidence countering every word they say, is the people who still keep them employed.

Just... the media screams that the sky is green, the sky is red.. and these people take it to the streets to demand the sky be blue.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Leftist pundit + woman + gay = untouchable.

Is madcow gay? I thought you were referring to lemonhead there...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Why are people obsessed with these political "celebrity" figures

the left is obsessed with the right, the right is obsessed with the left

following and hanging on every word, every action, facial expressions, comments...

people follow them waiting to just whine about it later...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
She is just doing her job by reading the Democrat campaign script.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join