It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Explain Trump" / "Understand Trump"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here's a vid I posted a couple yrs ago that touches on the exact same issues you're bringing up. It's very well worth watching. I found a lot of truth in what he had to say, as to why Trump and why we're where we're at.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: carewemust

He posted it and read it himself. It surprised me, but at least he is seeing the seriousness of what has been done. They have been lying, and whipping their base into a frenzy, and now it is taking its toll.

Ummm...

Perhaps a statue is in order...

YouSir
edit on 26-3-2019 by YouSir because: I was a baad...boy...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
But he lost the popular vote correct? so the majority didn't want him

he won simply because he played on identity politics, the white-nationalists thought they had a stepping stone and could use Trump to bride them into a more mainstream political power

why do you think all the far-right, white-nationalists etc hate Trump now? because he was all talk during the election process

There are plenty of arguments against Trump, I bring many of them up regularly...

But the left are the ones who brought Identity politics into the race. They called him and those who support him racist and all the other ists, isms, and phobes.

No one is going to beat Trump in 2020 if they don't find a unifying platform, a candidate to run it, and get their party together.

Edit: How many white nationalists do you think there are? Throw at me a serious number of how many you think exist in the US.
edit on 26-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

watchitburn, I agree with what you are saying to a large extent here. What exactly do you think the GOP could do to change your POV here?

We are not perfect, far from it. I think conservatives are always working to improve the party

Regardless of what specific ideology you or any one focuses on, it is very releaving to hear this

And that's just not compatible with our American way of life.

I believe the Dems will (or have) learned their lesson, and will reject authoritarians/Marxists as I hope our own party continues to reject Neo-Nazis, KKK or any other vile groups that falsely think they have a friend with us

Like the commies, those groups represent values and ideals incompatible with American values and our way of life

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I tend to be pretty much down the middle Libertarian.

But I'm more anti leftist than pro conservative. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I tend to be pretty much down the middle Libertarian.

You will get nothing but absolute respect from me on that alone

But I'm more anti leftist than pro conservative. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Agreed... conservatism has it downsides, as there are frankly a lot of institutions and practices in this country that aren't worth conserving. I find it ironic how illegal domestic spying, for example, is one of the few areas of bipartisan consensus. As is the ridiculous practice of shielding government at all costs while holding our feet to the fire

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: vonclod

There is a place for everybody in this world. I don't want to see anyone having a panic attack over something like this. They shouldn't be instigated , or manipulated with lies, weak or strong.

When you say everybody does that include illegal immigrants and muslims, the poor and the sick/disabled, the freeloaders and the criminals?

Im not the one to ask.
My family was slaughtered by Muslims

top topics

<< 1   >>

join