It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Explain Trump" / "Understand Trump"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed is the tendency for pundits and politicians alike to say things such as "We are still unable to explain how Trump was elected" or "Experts are struggling to understand the phenomenon behind Conservatives/Libertarians/Nationalists and our choice of Trump"

What is strikingly missing from this same group of MSM "reporters" pundits and politicians is any effort whatsoever to address the issues we actually face and that are important to conservatives. This is not rocket science, especially because we have been telling them for decades. They just haven't been listening! There is no mystery behind Trump's election, his sustained popularity or his support by a unified and strong Republican Party. Because while those same pundits and politicians were busy trying to "explain" what happened.. our President and Patriot Congressmen and women are actually paying attention to the American people and addressing our concerns, implementing our priorities and generally working to keep the United States as a World-class superpower - the only in its league mind you.

A word of advice for them would be to stop worrying about the "why" and start focusing on the "who" and listening to mainstream Americans instead of glossing over us, labeling us "deplorables", insulting our intelligence for voting for our President Donald J. Trump or suggesting our communities are "flyover" states whose leaders should all be decided by California (abolishing electoral college). In short, to stop talking and start listening!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Check this out!
Don Lemon just posted the National suicide hotline phone number! WTH!
There are a lot of people over the edge . Look what these pundits have brought about. I hope people who are suffering from the Mueller report are getting the help they need
edit on 25-3-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What a great post! You explain perfectly why Democrats keep sinking deeper into quick-sand. If you listen to CNN and MSNBC, they and their Congressional regular guests, drone on and on about Trump's personality.

They really are out-of-touch with America/Americans.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Check this out!
There are a lot of people over the edge . Look what these pundits have brought about. I hope people who are suffering from the Mueller report are getting the help they need

Maybe he gave out the NIKE motivational hotline by mistake? "Just Do It!"

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have got to feel bad for these folks. All these pundits and complicit Pols brought about the biggest let down in history. These guys and ladies were farmed out by the democratic establishment - for votes, for celebrity, for money and for vengeance in many cases. Just like the democratic party in one state election who staged a "Russian bot false flag" operation against their own voters! These people have been victims to a massive fraud perpetrated by these a-holes on the American people and their party specifically

There is no other explanation for what happened and wishful thinking just doesn't come close

Don Lemon is a prime example of somebody who should have been out of a job Friday evening, yet these networks are built almost entirely on this unverified clickbait second-to-second reporting that they in no way can be considered "Journalists" by any rational or honest use of the word.. such a sad state out there visitedbythem

Anyhow, what the heck just have to take it one at a time and be thankful many of them have already came around to the senses and hopefully more will follow as the news sinks in

Thanks for the reply, the fact suicide is even in the picture means they took this nonsense way too far. But my heart goes out to the voters were duped, used, abused and farmed out by the Dems

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He posted it and read it himself. It surprised me, but at least he is seeing the seriousness of what has been done. They have been lying, and whipping their base into a frenzy, and now it is taking its toll.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Check this out!

Jeezus, I'm no fan of Trump but if people are considering suicide over this..the world is better off without the weak and stupid.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

There is a place for everybody in this world. I don't want to see anyone having a panic attack over something like this. They shouldn't be instigated , or manipulated with lies, weak or strong.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks carewemust I appreciate the kind words. It is sad to hear what once respectable CNN and MSNBC have been reduced to

I miss the days of journalism that gave us the pentagon papers or even Glen Greenwald's work on the Snowden docs. Heck, any of the major happenings of the 90's we found about through journalism. Nowadays, they just peddle the same regurgitated crap.. heck, they cite one another as sources these days

They are so far out of touch with Americans and all they can do is sit on the hands, attack us in one way or another and jump from the invented scandal of the week with a 24/7 Trump-based news cycle

Scary to think of what comes next for them, I can see a lot of these radicalized billionaires/millionaires using every resource, asset and outlet at their disposal to act as their owner's political mouthpiece/attack dog. The only upside to this is average Americans and especially those on the fence were already disgusted at the absurd about of Russia conspiracy speculation on the news, and now that it is demonstrable BS we see it for what it is

Thanks for the reply

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The liberal Democrats are great deceivers, they tell people what they want to hear. They make promises they cannot keep and if they lose, they try to sabatage whomever won the race.

The moderate Democrats just have to learn to examine the candidate, if it is a moderate candidate, they may be all right, but to vote for a far liberal candidate without a clue of how changes too fast and little research as to their side effects is not a good idea. Progressives are not analyzing the changes they make well.

It is just like legalizing pot, I kind of liked the naughty feeling I got when I used to ....Ahh....think about smoking it.

Being a little naughty when you get over eighteen is kind of fun, so now what are they going to do to get that rush, something much worse?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I do not envy their position, I will say that for certain. But at the end of the day these voters are our fellow Americans and that bond alone is worth more than gloating. I can't blame one single person for gloating, especially after the crap we went through for 2 years which is of course nothing compared to what our President went through being falsely accused of conspiring with the Russians to hurt the United States (a country which he loves)

To any of those out there considering suicide, do keep in mind that Constitutional order you are always wanting to cherry pick and thank your lucky stars we are fortunate to live in a country with term limits and this too shall pass.

The urge to rub it in is strong and frankly probably deserved in a lot of instances. And one cannot help but celebrate this great news - but it is great news for our entire country, or at least should be. I think it will hurt us more in the long run if we continue (for weeks and weeks, months and months) of rubbing it in and boasting. Nothing wrong with celebrating, but I personally do not want to waste as much time or energy as they spent on bellowing "collusion" to any one who would listen to their A->B->F->A->C->Z dot-connecting exercises. I think we do at our peril, and should focus instead on governing and implementing the agenda we elected this President on

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

A little gloating is due I figure..but for sure..enjoy the moment and move on to better things.

Like I said, I'm not a fan for a few reasons, some perhaps superficial, some with substance, regardless, one thing I never personally bought into, was the collusion deal.

If the Dems want to make a real difference, they need to quit the moaning and put up a good candidate!
edit on 25-3-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I hear you on that point buddy, I have not met one person without at least a couple of gripes
Many legitimate

Personally, I would love to see them run Tulsi (who was ruled out as being too moderate) or even Biden... who would bring some respectability and electability back to their party. Heck, if they want to give us a run in 2020 run a ticket with both of those two

All for meaningful opposition and oversight, and protecting a minority of 1 from the majority of everybody else.. I just hope they know they deserve better elected Pols and candidates than some of the ones they have in there now. I think it is safe to say I am far from happy with every GOP pol either, and if I had my way we would put up primary challengers because values, ideals and ethics should still matter not just our own political expediency

Seems so many folks have forgotten that these days! Anyhow, thanks for the reply vonclod
edit on 3/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I agree, I think Tulsi is the only hope they have..which makes me think she will get railroaded by her own party.

I appreciate the chat!
Cheers to you.
edit on 25-3-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I think you're missing a large piece of this pie, which is people like myself who are not conservatives and don't have any more faith in the republican party than the democrat party.

The republicans are no less corrupt. The difference is the left has become a hypocritical black hole of authoritarian marxists. And that's just not compatible with our American way of life.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
But he lost the popular vote correct? so the majority didn't want him

he won simply because he played on identity politics, the white-nationalists thought they had a stepping stone and could use Trump to bride them into a more mainstream political power

why do you think all the far-right, white-nationalists etc hate Trump now? because he was all talk during the election process

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If you think any one of the Democrats or Liberals, or DemSocs are Marxists... you are ignorant of what Marxism actually is

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If you think they're not, then I'd have to say you're the ignorant one.

I guess we'll just have to disagree.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Check this out!

Really? That's hilarious!

I say, let natural selection just take its course. Better for the species.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

There is a place for everybody in this world. I don't want to see anyone having a panic attack over something like this. They shouldn't be instigated , or manipulated with lies, weak or strong.

When you say everybody does that include illegal immigrants and muslims, the poor and the sick/disabled, the freeloaders and the criminals?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join