It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wash Post-NY Times won Pulitzer Prizes for Reporting on the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax

page: 1

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And Donald Trump Jr. thinks they ought to be recalled. I agree. And sure have them issued again: The Puhleeeeas-ter "Fake News Award".

dailycaller.com...

Less than one year ago, the Washington Post and the New York Times won Pulitzer Prizes for coverage of something that, according to Mueller’s report, did not exist. In April 2018, both newspapers were awarded Pulitzers for their coverage of possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia.

If there was any doubt about the MSM's collusion in this ridiculous witch hunt, let there be no more now. That's right there was collusion. Collusion of the vast mental-leftwing conspiracy to attack and impeach a sitting President over falsehoods.

See ya Dems, you got at least six more years to go.... Cause it's going to take that long, at the very least, for you to regroup and bury this past the best you can before the American public will ever trust you again. You might as well concede the 2020 elections right now. Don't even bother.

Thanks to ATS member butcherguy for bringing this article up in another thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We scream it all day long at ATS: DO NOT TRUST THE MSM.

Anyone care to listen? Yet? What, we gotta make you eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner? This is just desert. We've been saying it for years, and with good reason.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They deserve their awards just as much as Bruce Jenner deserved Woman of the year, Obama deserved his Nobel Peace Prize,

and Saudi Arabia deserves a spot on the UN Human Rights Council.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Pulitzer Prizes now outed as garbage insider hoax supporters 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
All they need to get back in the groove..... a folding back page like MAD.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
The Pulitzer used to mean something. The left has degraded to mean absolutely nothing.
Star and Flag, TA!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So did TIME and Rolling Stone

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Like the Nobel, they'll give it to anyone as long as they toe the line.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The Pulitzer prize for best deception. I guess That is what it is about now.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Off topic: I introduced my 10 year old to Mad Fold-ins yesterday and it was one of the proudest moments of my life.

On topic, due to their innovative and clever nature and conveyance of intellectual themes and satire why haven't Mad Fold Ins won a Pulitzer Prize?

Led Zeppelin never won a Grammy either...

It's almost as if these awards don't mean spit.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It makes it all the more delicious that they've destroyed themselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Pulitzer used to mean something. The left has degraded to mean absolutely nothing.
Star and Flag, TA!

That's exactly what I thought upon reading the O.P.. Pulitzer has thrown a good deal of it's prestige right down the sewer.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You know things are bad when the New York Times describes the deep hurt and despair anti-Trumpers are feeling today.

Mueller Betrayed Us!: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Roger, except it has been the MSM, including the NYT who has betrayed the American people. Again.

Considering that a class action law suit needs to show harm perpetrated to the defense to be viable, I'd say such a law suit might have particularly sharp teeth right about now. The American people vs. the NYT, the WP, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, etc.

Kind of has a nice ring to it, eh?

new topics

top topics

join