It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIERS MORGAN: The Russia Collusion Hoax Was A Disgraceful Fake News Witch-Hunt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, this is surprising since he used to be in the CNN clubhouse. I applaud him as he basically tells it like it really is and is not pulling punches. It is a long article and impossible to highlight all the best parts without pasting in the whole article.

Is it possible that there is still a couple of journalist with integrity?

PIERS MORGAN: The Russia collusion hoax was a disgraceful fake news witch-hunt that shames all of Trump’s deranged enemies in the media, the FBI and Hollywood and has probably ensured their worst nightmare - his re-election

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So it was all fake news…

The entire two-year Russia collusion frenzy was based on an absolute falsehood that Donald Trump and his team had colluded with Russians to fix the 2016 election.

But whilst I am pleased for him that he was finally exonerated of a high crime I never thought he could possibly have committed, my overwhelming feeling today is one of fury that he had to endure such a disgraceful, deceitful and concerted attack on his presidency based on nothing but a fervent desire to destroy him and his family.

Make no mistake, this was a ‘Get Trump’ mission driven by a collection of people who just couldn’t stomach the thought that he won the White House.

The Democrats, led by the demented Adam Schiff, screamed ‘COLLUSION!’ so often I’m amazed their larynxes didn’t explode.

And today, all the people who’ve spent the past two years telling the world ‘Trump’s going down for Russia collusion’ look very stupid and have their reputations for impartiality irrevocably ruined.

Once revered newspapers like The New York Times and Washington Post are effectively finished as credible purveyors of fair and balanced news.

Their sustained, often viciously partisan Russiagate coverage has been dictated not by any ‘higher purpose’ journalistic rigour but by commercial greed: the more they hammer the President, the more copies they sell and website clicks they attract, and the more money they make.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Even a dork like Morgan admits it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep, although even in his dorkiness, Morgan has long been a friend of Trump and has been pointing out the unfair media hype and attacks on Trump for a very long time. Do a youtube rampage search and see for yourself. I am still curious why Trump didn't hire him as Chief of Staff (cough) - he did apply for it. That said, I can't stand the dude. But give credit where it is due. Morgan nailed this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
You are correct.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You know, I had a thought today...what do you think:

When Watergate broke, the 2 journalists won Pulitzers.

Could some of this group of "journalists" have just been trying to get theirs?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

The difference here is that non of the "journalists" who "broke the story" did any investigating. They were given a story by Clinton, the DNC and friends and ran with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's sad because Dems/Libarals/MSM used the "Witch Hunt" term as a taunting/condescending phrase to make Trump and all supporters look like idiots.

Now it turns out Trump & supporters were CORRECT and this was a politically-motivated smear campaign that was presented as proven fact when in fact it was pure propaganda and fraud

But Trump & his supporters are still somehow in the wrong

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Two major newspapers won Pulitzer Prizes for reporting the hoax story of Russian Collusion...
Daily Caller

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Two major newspapers won Pulitzer Prizes for reporting the hoax story of Russian Collusion...
Daily Caller

THAT is worthy of its own thread. I highly recommend you do it, NOW. I'll give you an hour, or ima taking it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Possibly the first time in history i agreed with this anti-gun #head.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I think Piers is finally waking up.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have no idea who the guy is, but I agree with him, it was a witch hunt, deceiving people into believing a lie and they thought they could get away with it and win. They did get away with it, but did not win. How much money did they cost the American Taxpayer with this scam, remember, Muellers charge is not the only cost, lots of government agencies put time into all of this too. Who should the American people sue to recoup the money from the failed coup.
edit on 25-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

One of y'all do it.
Pulitzer joins the Nobel as pieces of paper fit only for the bathroom and smelling of that which it is used to wipe.

edit on 25-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

One of y'all do it.
Pulitzer joins the Nobel as pieces of paper fit only for the bathroom and smelling of that which it is used to wipe.

It is done, with credit to butcherguy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just goes to show how awfully WRONG this whole thing was. And the American public deserve a tax refund for the money spent on this. I say we take it out of Clinton's and Soro's wallet, along with stiff fines for every last single MSM outlet that perpetrated this disaster.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

i read the daily mail every day and morgan has had more than one go at trump since 2016 i don't particularly like him but sometimes he does things right just saying

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold
Anyone who has half a conscious should have things they disagree with anyone about. I don't care for him either, however at least he has the fortitude to do so.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"Man the lifeboats!!! Everyone for themselves!!!

ABANDON SHIP!!!"

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Piers Morgan?

Really?

Piers Morgan??

Really??

Piers Morgan.....

REALLY???

PIERS MORGAN????

REALLY????

Another British twat that tried to disarm American CITIZENS like the SUBJECTS of the crown?????

REALLY??????

Piers Morgan.....

Really??????!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

How does anybody put piers Morgan and integrity in the same space. He's a dickhead of the highest order. But hopefully he'll get his career in America and # off.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Let's not forget this is a guy who illegaly hacked a dead Childs phone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join