It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion GPS Bribed Dozens of MSM Journalists With Cash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Federal Sources have disclosed some interesting details about how FushionGPS (el dossier) was bribing journalists to push the now known fake MSM BS anti-Trump trash to the gullible public.

And it seems some big MSM people were paying for Trump trash at the same time to make sure the gullibles were getting fattened up against Trump.

All this garbage will be exposed soon enough and we will find out who ALL the players were/are 😎

It's always good when wild conspiracies come true 😎

F ED BOMBSHELL: Fusion GPS Bribed Dozens of MSM Journalists With Cash, While News Companies Paid Firm to Dig Dirt on Trump

High-ranking FBI insiders are pulling back the curtain on Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned and spread the bogus Trump dossier.

It appears the embattled intelligence firm was quite busy paying off Big Media reporters, according to federal sources who have traced dozens of transactions between TD Bank and media members as well as media organizations, sources confirm.

But stunningly, Big Media organizations have employed Fusion GPS to dig dirt on politicians and D.C.’s elite — namely Donald Trump.

“Fusion GPS was on the payroll of the media and in turn had members of the media on its payroll,” one FBI insider said.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm shocked!

Say it ain't so!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm shocked!

Say it ain't so!

"Stop making fun of my personal support animal damnit !"

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are a few of the gullible public here on ATS that still believe it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Do most here find Truepundit to be a credible organization?

Serious question, as I've always thought they were a tad sketchy, and one sided. I can't come up with any solid reason why i have that impression though.

Appreciate feedback.

As far as the article, it doesnt surprise me in the least. Is this the beginning of the swamp draining I've dreampt of?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The Inspector General's Report in June 2018 (IG Report #2) found that a lot of Journalists were paying FBI Agents for LEAKS.

When IG Report #3 is published soon, those names will be revealed. The heads of news organizations authorized the payments!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Why would Democrats be concerned about "Questionable" sources when so many Democrat fueled conspiracies have come to be real and true ?

😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I feel very confident in the following assertion; if the D's claim that the R's are doing something in a negative light, one can be sure that the D's are already doing it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Inspector General's Report in June 2018 (IG Report #2) found that a lot of Journalists were paying FBI Agents for LEAKS.

When IG Report #3 is published soon, those names will be revealed. The heads of news organizations authorized the payments!

Acts 2:3 ---
And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I haven’t had time to go through all the posts from today.
Did we get any real apologies from the deranged cult?
Or at the very least, any admissions of being wrong about Trump?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No. Not a one. In fact, they're accusing AG Barr of a cover-up, and want to see the full Mueller report.

I'm hoping they never apologize. Trump might go easier on them, if they do.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I don't believe so 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. 😎

What Bible Version did that passage come from? The original Greek manuscript?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Why would Democrats be concerned about "Questionable" sources when so many Democrat fueled conspiracies have come to be real and true ?

😎

What are you talking about? I'm a pretty avid Trump supporter, and lifelong Registered Republican.

My question was a serious one.

Everything here is not meant to be sarcastic, or facetious.

If you were to look at my posting history, you would see consistency.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This article is over two months old. And from truepundit. I'll believe it when I see it, and believe me I'd like to.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

😎

What are you talking about? I'm a pretty avid Trump supporter, and lifelong Registered Republican.

My question was a serious one.

Everything here is not meant to be sarcastic, or facetious.

If you were to look at my posting history, you would see consistency.

I apologize for making it sound like you are a Democrat supporter. I know you are Trump supporter.

I was just getting in a dig at Democrats because they have attacked TruePundit as well as other "conspiracy" type publications.😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Do most here find Truepundit to be a credible organization?

Serious question, as I've always thought they were a tad sketchy, and one sided. I can't come up with any solid reason why i have that impression though.

Appreciate feedback.

As far as the article, it doesnt surprise me in the least. Is this the beginning of the swamp draining I've dreampt of?

I don't know if most here believe he is credible, but I know the FBI believes he has hi level sources, based on text or email messages between comey and ??? don't recall, McCabe maybe.

Professor/CNN pundit wrote about it on twit and when he realized it gave True Pundit legitimacy, he took it down.

It is in a thread I wrote a couple years ago.
edit on 25-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

F ED BOMBSHELL: Fusion GPS Bribed Dozens of MSM Journalists With Cash, While News Companies Paid Firm to Dig Dirt on Trump

High-ranking FBI insiders are pulling back the curtain on Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned and spread the bogus Trump dossier.

It appears the embattled intelligence firm was quite busy paying off Big Media reporters, according to federal sources who have traced dozens of transactions between TD Bank and media members as well as media organizations, sources confirm.

But stunningly, Big Media organizations have employed Fusion GPS to dig dirt on politicians and D.C.’s elite — namely Donald Trump.

“Fusion GPS was on the payroll of the media and in turn had members of the media on its payroll,” one FBI insider said.

Like the Left, I LOVE me some transparency. This info can't be exposed soon enough imho.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What Bible Version did that passage come from? The original Greek manuscript?

I honestly have no idea.

I saw it somewhere and just copied it 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I remember reading this article back in late January and wondering why it remained quiet...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join