It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The father of a Sandy Hook victim dies from an apparent suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I'll admit to not knowing the extent of what he may or may not have said or done, concerning the supposed conspiracy, as I don't follow him at all.
But I do know that it was discussed here, as well as many other sites, so does that make everyone that did consider the idea of it, culpable as well?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TOMFROMOZ

Yeah that article reads like propaganda and lies.

I don't think these people are even dead to be honest.
They probably didn't exist to begin with.
"They died of survivors guilt"
"Are more guns the answer"

A couple of very pretty girls.

I'm calling bs on this bs.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So right when everybody is questioning this whole New Zealand mosque shooting scenario, including the possibility that it was 100% a hoax, we get the death of this guy who claims to have been a victim of people who dare call it a hoax?

The hidden message here is "if you question anything you are causing more pain and suffering, and hence you're no better than the killer."

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
So right when everybody is questioning this whole New Zealand mosque shooting scenario, including the possibility that it was 100% a hoax, we get the death of this guy who claims to have been a victim of people who dare call it a hoax?

The hidden message here is "if you question anything you are causing more pain and suffering, and hence you're no better than the killer."

Yeah right, "hidden messages" everywhere...
Trouble with hidden messages is they can say whatever you want(or need)them to say.
The loss of a child would be the most painful experience imaginable and for some it understandably becomes too great... no mysteries here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join