It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
I read the OP as this:

"Freedom of speech and freedom of religion for all............

..............except Muslims".

Here is the main issue that gets everyone completely screwed up with the interpretation of the U.S. Constitution.

When settlers were coming from Europe they were mostly looking for a better life, NOT ONE that was persecuted by a tyrant Pope and Kings that had to bow to said Pope. They had no love for the Catholics and wanted to worship the Christian god the way they wanted to, not how the anti-christ Pope told them they had to bow to him first!!!!

The Founding Fathers are dying right now seeing their words twisted to shreds and used like this. Just like Laws, you have to interpret based on many factors, they despised "King Of England and The Pope" to get the true meaning of their written words.

If you think they would support Americans worshiping Satan, then that is twisted, because I can guarantee not as they hung witches and meant exactly what I said. They were Patriots that stood up for right and wrong. There would be musket balls flying to someone screaming this Blasphemy at 4 am lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

This was in England, what does this have to do with the founding fathers?

<< 27  28  29   >>

join