It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

In a foreign land you can be supportive of your religion but you don't have the right to impress those religious doctrines on the people of that land.

can you please explain how a prayer gathering by all religions and non religions at Trafalgar square was doing this?

It's a simple example but it is effective and illustrates my point.

yes very very simple minded is the point you are trying to make?

or is there another point you are trying to make?

East London is unrecognizable from 20 years ago.

Just about any city in the world has areas that are unrecognizable from 20 years ago.

Your point being?

It's a simple example but it is effective and illustrates my point. In a foreign land you can be supportive of your religion but you don't have the right to impress those religious doctrines on the people of that land.

and here we go repeating word for word

yes you have illustrated quite well how simple and how radical your mind set is.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Spoken like someone who has never been there.

Just like you!!!!!

East London is unrecognizable from 20 years ago. Only one way to know that.

Take a trip to Peshawar and stroll on into some of the neighboring communities and espouse your views. It should end well for you. Maybe you can convince them because you are so accepting of them then they, too, should be accepting of you. LOL.

Speaking as someone who lives in East London and whose wife used to teach in first Ilford and then Barking, I have to say that the above is utter tosh. East London is pretty much the same, it's just that the latest group has moved in after the previous lot moved on. East London always does this. In the 1960's the demographics were different. In the 1930's they were different again. People come into the city and indeed the country, add to it in many ways and then get absorbed. It's always been that way.
And I'll tell you something else. The homemade Indian food that my wife used to bring home from events was mindblowingly good. Samosas to die for.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I agree I ran a pub in the East end in Whitechapel the good Samaritan (turned it into a northern Pub with an actual head on our beers) and it was always really multicultural a hot spot of different folk from all over.
I barred the pearly king and queen of the east end for tapping up folk.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

I barred the pearly king and queen of the east end for tapping up folk.

What does that mean in English?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Put in pearly king and queen in Google and you will see the cockney weirdos, they acted like they ran the place and were attempting to get folk to buy them drinks (tapping up folk) so I barred them.
The local cockneys couldn't believe it but as a northerner the cockneys are scared of us so I didn't give a toss.
It is the way we swear I think southerners sound a bit wet when swearing but us up north sound more gutteral and harsh so we scare them.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You only wish I would shift the goal posts. You've been unable to make a sensible rebuttal to a single one of my valid points thus far. I'm not going to connect the dots for you. Keep deflecting.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Your point seems to be Muslims are bad.

Muslims should be quiet.

Or Muslims should not be in our respective nations.

Take your pick, they are all as nonsensical as one another.

As are your nonexistent no go areas in the U.K.

Can you please connect the dots for me?

Because i live in the U.K, grew up and went to school with Muslims, talk to and interact with such every day of the week and i have to tell you buddy, they are simply people, good and bad in all walks of life.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're either unaware of what's going on in your own country or ignorant. It's one of the two.

The same is occurring in the US, however, we fight it. We're not winning that proverbial war either with all the SJW liberals and complicit RINOs we have as politicians. The specific locations where the relocation of Muslim refugees occurs in the US is intentional. It's based upon the same reason the Transcontinental Railroad was built the way it was in the US and why we imported more than 2 million Chinese into the US to build that railroad. For the widespread use of heroin to be introduced to the general population of the US.

The "heroin" in the case of Muslim refugees is radical Islam. For Christ's sake we have dumb ass liberal gay women advocating for Sharia Law now. They don't even realize how indoctrinated they've become.

You can go back to sleep now.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No, none of what you are writing is accurate. I never made any of the claims you are writing. I've been very clear in my points. Since you choose to ignore them and write intentional lies there's no point continuing with you.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So for 43 years, i have been ignorant and unaware of what's transpiring on my own doorstep? LoL

Do i get a hat and a balloon for being so dismissive of the evil Muslims coming to get me?

No proof just more racist homophobic sexist bullcrap?

I'm perfectly awake, you, on the other hand, don't even wish to see the forest for the trees.

Take your own advice sonny Jim, or at least take the racist penis out your puss, as you simply are not making any sense.
edit on 7-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Well, i would suggest you go find a Muslim to pick up on.

But i really don't think you know any, now do you?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

For Christ's sake we have dumb ass liberal gay women advocating for Sharia Law now. They don't even realize how indoctrinated they've become.

the opportunity to book a flight to brunei, stay en masse in the big, probably empty Dorchester and integrate their lifestyle or pick up some pointers by attending floggings or stonings should not be missed. forgotten id? it's a bag of gravel 4 you then, no stones allowed bigger than garden pea size.

there are some truly disgusting individuals on planet dirt. if they overreach beyond the boundary of decency, I fully support an open palm sumo slap filmed matrix style as a warning shot across the bow, that is if they are intent on presenting violence.

f.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No, none of what you are writing is accurate. I never made any of the claims you are writing. I've been very clear in my points. Since you choose to ignore them and write intentional lies there's no point continuing with you.

Everyone on here from the UK says you're making it all up, myself included. Perhaps quit reading rubbish from US blogs and pay attention to reality. You have no point other than 'I hate muslms' -the entire OP and thread topic is a lie trying to paint a peace vigil as Friday prayers.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

And you have refused to admit that you are wrong about anything you have said, instead insisting that those of us who live in London are somehow missing what you claim is happening! I presume that this is because the reality here does not fit your narrative.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

So you think that you know more about what is happening in the UK than the posters on here that actually live here. That begs the question, where do you get your information from?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

No, none of what you are writing is accurate.

actually its spot on what they write.

I never made any of the claims you are writing.

Your whole thread, its title, your OP and every post you make is insinuating that even though you don't directly make those claims.

Since you choose to ignore them and write intentional lies there's no point continuing with you.

Now you are projecting all the falsehood you are posting.

You have still failed to address that this gathering wasn't simply a Muslim call to prayer but a gathering of all faiths and even non faiths.

Your intentions are as clear as day so that is the points andy makes are spot on.

you call them lies which to anyone reading that doesn't have the same agenda as you can see as clear as day.

The same is occurring in the US, however, we fight it. We're not winning that proverbial war either with all the SJW liberals and complicit RINOs we have as politicians. The specific locations where the relocation of Muslim refugees occurs in the US is intentional. It's based upon the same reason the Transcontinental Railroad was built the way it was in the US and why we imported more than 2 million Chinese into the US to build that railroad. For the widespread use of heroin to be introduced to the general population of the US. The "heroin" in the case of Muslim refugees is radical Islam. For Christ's sake we have dumb ass liberal gay women advocating for Sharia Law now. They don't even realize how indoctrinated they've become. You can go back to sleep now.

So now your thread is about what?

Muslims = bad

not sure how any rational person can see otherwise with everything you keep posting in a thread about gathering at Trafalgar square that you fail to address because what you thought it was was not what it was.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

My guess is some online version of the Daily Fail or the like.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Not even the Daily Mail is that right wing......

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You've been unable to make a sensible rebuttal to a single one of my valid points thus far.

Except you don't have any valid points, you keep posting unrelated videos from other parts of the world and making up sories about no go zones.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

True.

As the kind of right-wing inflammatory bull crap 1point92AU is spouting in this thread.

Regarding what simply amounts to people praying together in a public place, whilst causing no fuss or kerfuffle what so ever.

Takes practice.

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join