It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Bravo well said
I wish they would just admit they are bigots but I suppose their postings prove that.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, indeed. It was a peaceful gathering to promote religious and cultural harmony and it was several different faiths that took part, not just Muslims. The message was about the triumph of love over hatred but some on here seem to have that backwards.

The OP cannot address that post.

The OP cannot address that anyone else was there but maniacal Muslims that weren't cutting off people heads left , right and center because its illegal in London.

Which country in the world isn't it illegal to cut of people heads for no reason?

even certain barbaric governing parties in countries that many would call backwards still have murder as being a no no and punishable.

The points OP is making are unfathomable in the real world, incomprehensible to a mind that can think on its own and about as radical as a spokesperson for groups like ISIS.

They even said attack the ball and not the player, on this or the previous page.

What is the ball, metaphorically speaking if its not about the gathering at the square in which they titled their thread?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

did richard spencer send you?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
An analogy I can draw from is something most people in cities and growing areas can relate to. We all have that one particularly dangerous intersection where a stop light really should be put up but the city doesn't put one up until a horrific accident occurs. By then it's too late.

Go watch the videos.

Except nothing happened at your dangerous intersection. Other than a bunch of people from different religions coming together to support each other. THIS IS BAD!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What i have learned this year on ATS is that tolerance and co-operation are bad and that bigotry and hatred are good. You obviously have not learned this yet so the re-education camp is beckoning you......

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I run the camp, it's under Denver International.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How do you gain entrance? Do you have twist the horse's.........you know......?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

No, the entrance is under the Masonic Time Capsule over by south security lanes.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

An analogy I can draw from is something most people in cities and growing areas can relate to. We all have that one particularly dangerous intersection where a stop light really should be put up but the city doesn't put one up until a horrific accident occurs. By then it's too late.

Go watch the videos.

Except nothing happened at your dangerous intersection. Other than a bunch of people from different religions coming together to support each other. THIS IS BAD!

Stellar strategy. The "wait and see" approach. Purely reactive.

Wait until Sharia courts are established in the UK. They are coming.

But hey...no need to put up that proverbial stop light until it's too late and makes no difference.

Go watch the videos. These are present day. Not from decades ago. I wonder why you won't watch the videos of present day Sharia Muslims beheading people, blowing their heads off with det chord, shooting them execution style, burning them alive, and drowning them simply because of their religious beliefs and yet you defend them.

Let me be clear again. I have no issues with Muslims practicing their religious beliefs. To the contrary, I support any person who chooses to allow themselves to be indoctrinated by any religion be it peaceful or not. However, they need to remain in their lands, in their culture, amongst their people with those religious expressions. The Muslim call to prayer is part of their religious expression. You don't think the UK is being indoctrinated by radical Islam because you are uneducated and do not understand the history of Muslims in the UK.

Muslims of the 70s and 80s in the UK were peaceful. The 90s developed a split amongst Muslim men. Ironically this is the same time frame the Gulf War kicked off. Ironic? Hell no. Intentional. Islam has been used as a tool to intentionally create a split and rift between peaceful and extremist Islam as a tool to create unrest in civilized society so the people will openly allow greater control from their government. Hence the rise of Sharia Law. This is happening whether you choose to believe it or not. Denying it, making cheeky comments, etc doesn't make it go away.

Go watch the videos.
edit on 4-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

et me be clear again. I have no issues with Muslims practicing their religious beliefs. To the contrary, I support any person who chooses to allow themselves to be indoctrinated by any religion be it peaceful or not. However, they need to remain in their lands, in their culture, amongst their people with those religious expressions.

So, Jews, Hindus, Bhuddists, Sikhs etc etc have to stay in "their lands"? Where might that be if they were born in the UK? Should we build a wall?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I wonder why you won't watch the videos of present day Sharia Muslims beheading people, blowing their heads off with det chord, shooting them execution style, burning them alive, and drowning them simply because of their religious beliefs and yet you defend them

I don't watch these videos because I choose not to. That's my choice, thank you. ISIS represents a tiny percentage of the world's Muslim population yet you lump "them" in all together.
edit on 5-4-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

IF it ever kicks off, rest assured there will be a more than equal and opposite force to counter the nasties. it is understandable you may have no idea as to the connections within these shores.

happy days f.

edit on 5-4-2019 by fakedirt because: reeee

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Wait until Sharia courts are established in the UK. They are coming.

They'll probably get set up in your fictitious no go zones first, maybe start there.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Ooops. That should read "Britons"

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Those no-go areas of yours:

Independent: Third of Brions wrongly believe there are no go areas governed by Sharia law

Are a myth.

My prejudices come to the fore here - i have always been anti Brion. I much prefer Brian. Or even, at a push, Bryan.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Those no-go areas of yours:

Independent: Third of Brions wrongly believe there are no go areas governed by Sharia law

Are a myth.

I know that. You know that. Most people with eyes know that.

The only people I’ve seen push the no-go zone crap are anti Muslims and the gullible who believe everything posted online.
edit on 542019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

the gullible who believe everything posted online.

Surely there aren't any of those here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

the gullible who believe everything posted online.

Surely there aren't any of those here on ATS?

I’m sure there’s a YouTube video somewhere that says there isn’t.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

There actually are 'no go' areas in thousands of housing estates all over Britain, if you are not from the estate, and that has # all to do with religion or skin colour. I know plenty of majority white estates where cops will only enter with a couple of cars or a van full of cops.

Plenty of estates I'll only visit if I'm with someone from there acting as my credentials, it is just tribalism, people of the same socio economic flavour tend to live in their own areas together.
So yes, there are 'no go areas ' in the UK, and overwhelmingly they are non Muslim areas, for the obvious reason that 95% of the UK population is non Muslim.

Edit: I grew up on a rough housing estate, and there are areas where I'd just be stupid to walk through even today, simply because I'm an outsider...and i'm talking about white, non Muslim estates.
edit on 5-4-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join