It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

a reply to: Freeborn

Just from what I have heard or seen from different sites, with no go zones and such, it seems to be happening.

What no-go zones? The non-existent ones?

lol. Whatever. Believe what you want.

I live in London. There are no 'no-go' zones and there never were any, save in the fevered imagination of lunatic commentators on Faux News.

Well that is good news. Was the terrorist attacks Faux News also?

The one in Christchurch that this was a memorial service for?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I know for a fact there are none in the UK.

And anyone who thinks otherwise is simply afraid of the dark.

I can go anywhere i wish on this island freely, and colour creed or religious orientation is hardly going to stop me.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Just from what I have heard or seen from different sites, with no go zones and such, it seems to be happening.

I live in London. There are no 'no-go' zones and there never were any, save in the fevered imagination of lunatic commentators on Faux News.

No, obviously. But they did not happen in no-go zones either, which is my point. They don't exist. No-go zones are a myth spouted by idiots who don't know any better. It's like that idiot who claimed that Birmingham is majority Muslim and one giant no-go area, which made me laugh so hard I almost bust something.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Muslims were not lopping off heads at Trafalgar because it's illegal and they would be prosecuted for it.

So your whole thread is about what then?

To express your hate and show how ignorant you are?

However, there are plenty of videos available where Muslims are lopping the heads off of Christians. They also blow their heads off with det chord, drown them, and set them on fire in cages, as well as shoot them execution style. All because they are Christians.

In Trafalgar Square during this call to prayer your thread is about?

You said its not,

SO I take your real reason posting your ignorance is to spread your hate hence why I asked and now you don't need answer as you already have.

They also like to set fire to puppies and laugh while they watch them burn to death.

Yeah people suck

you try and say its only Muslims that do his or any other of the stuff you post just sows you have the mind of a 4 year old.

Yeah...quality people.

what you just wrote above shows you have just about as much quality as what you condemn by how you express yourself.

Both show hate based on ignorance of what life means.

This is an easy search if you have the stomach to search for it. Something tells me you don't.

Something says you do, its a sickness that idiots like watch this stuff let alone do it.

But how else would you get your jollies if it wasn't for the sickos doing the things you like to watch.

Why Trafalgar square? Interesting location to choose for the Muslim call to prayer. Foreshadowing.

Have you actually read your own thread, where close to the beginning it was shown what 3 religious groups gathered there?

More example of how ignorant its seems you choose to be so you can spread your hate.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
Muslims were not lopping off heads at Trafalgar because it's illegal and they would be prosecuted for it.

So besides being a sensastionlist you're a prognosticating one now too. I'd say 'Christians' like you are not stabbing the Muslims becasue it's illegal. Am I right?

We're not discussing violent extremists in the Middle East, we were discussing the peaceable assembly in Trafalgar Square. Being you're the Original Poster I figured you'd be able to keep track of the topic. Guess I was wrong.

edit on 1-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Hecate666

Now with that in mind, back to the London [Emgland, Europe] prayer call...it gives me the creeps because it's not even trying politely any longer.

That creepy sinister Muslim menace in full:

Trafalgar Square Vigil for NZ Victims

Prayers were led by representatives of the three Monotheistic Religions: Islam, Judaism and Christianity. I was surprised in the Iman's prayer by the similarity of the teaching about eternal life to the Catholic one. The Muslim call to prayer echoed round the square and the names of the dead were read out, followed by two minutes silence. We then sang the New Zealand National Anthem. We were invited to sing various songs in Mãori before linking hands as a young Muslim woman read a Peace Poem she had composed. Of course, a New Zealand event wouldn't be complete without the Haka. Kiwis, Brits and others, Muslims, Christians, Jews, people of faith and none, young and not so young, came together both to remember the fallen and injured, but more importantly to show that Love is stronger than Hate.

What a shocker. Guess that message passed you by, then?

I cannot remember anyone who is posting about how wrong this so called call to prayer was actually address this post from page 5 and linked article stating it wasn't just a Muslim gathering but a gathering of all 3 Abrahamic faiths.

(edit: Not just the 3 but anyone of any faith and non faith, the article is from a catholic news website)

the OP posts a 3 minute video with asking how Brits could allow this or something there abouts and that invites all the haters to spew their stink and telling the brits actually posting about what its like in the UK how wrong they are because they know better by living in the US or else where what the UK is like, delusional mindsets at some of the highest levels expressed here.

Over the last few weeks its been astounding how many on ATS show how easily and what manipulates their thoughts and how they cannot use any critical thought if what they absorb feeds whatever hate, ignorance or bigotry they suffer from.

I have had replies to me over differing threads posting word for word the same posts or repeated postings of the same YouTube videos.

So called open minded persons that are on ATS show just how far more brainwashed they are than the sheeple that are said to be brainwashed and manipulated by the MSM.

Such great ATSers posting about Islamic radicals/terrorists and acts performed by those sick individuals while showing the same mindset by basically saying how all Muslims are the same.

To those spewing their ignorance and hate:

Your thoughts are the same as what a terrorist has, your actions may be different but your mindsets are one and the same.

If conditions of your existence was close too that of many that have become radicalized due to their experiences there would be no doubt by the hate you express here that you would be a terrorist yourself.

edit on 1-4-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, indeed. It was a peaceful gathering to promote religious and cultural harmony and it was several different faiths that took part, not just Muslims. The message was about the triumph of love over hatred but some on here seem to have that backwards.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

No. The one's that happened in the UK.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Well then it sounds as if you guys have nothing to worry about. It should be a breeze.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Well, there is Brexit.

We have that to worry about and contend with.

Muslims, not so much.
edit on 1-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It was you who made the initial statement about Muslims lopping off heads at Trafalgar square which is a perfect example of being a sensationalist. Ironic you used two words that actually describe your prior post perfectly.

Attack the ball...not the player.

P.S. Did you do the simple Google search I suggested so you can see what a loving, accepting, and caring religion the Muslims are to Christians? Plenty of material available if you just look. I would post them here for you to see but that would be a terms violation.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I used to live in London when the IRA's terror attacks were a big thing. Funny how no one hated the Irish at the time because of a few fanatics. Mind you, lots of Americans expressed their solidarity with us against these terror attacks.

Hang on a minute, that's not right. No. Lots of Americans donated lots of money across the Pond to the IRA to fund their bullets and their bombs. Cheers for that.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So all Muslims want to lop our heads off, do they?

Do you know any Muslims?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Killed a childhood pal of mine (Tim parry) did the IRA I didn't blame every Irish person just the extremist terrorists.
It is weird how many blame every Muslim thinking they are all extremists.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It was you who made the initial statement about Muslims lopping off heads at Trafalgar square which is a perfect example of being a sensationalist.

Wrong, buckaroo. I was replying to someone else who made that claim. Try to follow along, it's your thread you know.

Follow your own rule brohan.

P.S. Did you do the simple Google search I suggested so you can see what a loving, accepting, and caring religion the Muslims are to Christians? Plenty of material available if you just look. I would post them here for you to see but that would be a terms violation.

Frankly I think all organized religion sucks, however this discussion which you initiated is about Trafalgar square. Any of that go down there? Rhetorical. (That's a big person word for we already know the answer)

edit on 1-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

No. The one's that happened in the UK.

Again not sure the relevance in a thread that's supposed* to be about a memorial service for the victims of the Christchurch attack.

However since there have been about 3,500 Deaths from terrorism in last 50 years in UK pretty sure they are real.

*Althrough the OP could have just been honest about their intentions and titled this thread 'Muslims Bad'

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It was you who made the initial statement about Muslims lopping off heads at Trafalgar square which is a perfect example of being a sensationalist.

Wrong, buckaroo. I was replying to someone else who made that claim. Try to follow along, it's your thread you know.

Follow your own rule brohan.

Frankly I think all organized religion sucks, however this discussion which you initiated is about Trafalgar square. Any of that go down there? Rhetorical. (That's a big person word for we already know the answer)

You seem very sensitive and delicate so know that I am not attacking you. The conversation isn't about a square. It's pretty clear so you can go back and re-read when you have time.

I've already responded why they didn't or wouldn't commit acts of violence at Trafalgar square. Because in London it's illegal. However, in their religion it is not illegal and is still widely practiced on a daily basis in many areas of the world where Sharia Law is upheld.

If you don't have the stomach to do a search as I have suggested over and over then you have no argument. The intent of you watching the videos is to give you some context into how violent and non-tolerant these people are. Not all Muslims. Islamic Sharia.

Your opinion on organized religion is irrelevant. Whether you agree or not with organized religion the reality is there are religions that openly practice the violent execution of those who do not conform to their laws.

Go watch the videos.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So basically the entire thread is you being whiney about something that didn't happen from some people you obviously don't like. Go it.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

An analogy I can draw from is something most people in cities and growing areas can relate to. We all have that one particularly dangerous intersection where a stop light really should be put up but the city doesn't put one up until a horrific accident occurs. By then it's too late.

Go watch the videos.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The amount of stupid posted in this one post needs to be addressed point by point.

The conversation isn't about a square. It's pretty clear so you can go back and re-read when you have time.

yes lets start with the thread title that is not about the Trafalgar Square call to prayer.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

Huh?

that's confusing

it certainly sounds like the conversation the thread is about is what you titled your thread as.

Your posts are trying change the thread subject.

most others are staying on topic.

Why?

I've already responded why they didn't or wouldn't commit acts of violence at Trafalgar square. Because in London it's illegal. However, in their religion it is not illegal and is still widely practiced on a daily basis in many areas of the world where Sharia Law is upheld.

Jews, Christians, Atheists and other faiths that attended the gathering don't follow Sharia law.

So your only goal is to point out Muslims = Bad, why not title your thread appropriately then?

You are suggesting that you know every person or because you are only spewing feces from your mouth about Muslims, you know all the Muslims that attended and know what agendas they have?

Are you seriously that deluded?

If you don't have the stomach to do a search as I have suggested over and over then you have no argument.

You are assuming others haven't seen videos.

You are derailing your thread because you are doing everything as you can to ignore the post on page 5 I mentioned.

You post falsehoods to try change the subject.

The intent of you watching the videos is to give you some context into how violent and non-tolerant these people are. Not all Muslims. Islamic Sharia.

So the Muslims at the square are all known to you?

you keep insinuating that the Muslims at the square didn't cut of people heads because its illegal in London, but if those Muslims that were at the square with the others of many faiths were in another country that it would have been a set up to get the Jews , Christians and what not there just to behead them?

What are you saying, because that what it sounds like, you are insinuating that the Muslims at the square were all maniacs in hiding.

Your opinion on organized religion is irrelevant.

as is your thread title compared to everything you have posted in thread.

We all have that one particularly dangerous intersection where a stop light really should be put up but the city doesn't put one up until a horrific accident occurs. By then it's too late.

So your saying that hate towards innocent people needs to be gone from this earth before it creates the horror?

If so

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join