It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Ok you know what my intent was.

yes

BS to spread your hate.

it is quite obvious.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You are an arguing person who takes the skeptic side with pride.

Skeptic?

What about?

Islam being evil according to you?

Have you ever been outdoors?

We are animals too but of a higher order but animals that compete just the same.

Some of us animals have the intelligence to reason

Its a gift us humans have but so many lack because they need to feed their own fears and hate.

KEEP YOUR SNIDE LITTLE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF THAT I KNOW WILL BE SHOT AT ME.

The ignorance you express is just too bright and blinding for some not to say Please learn and stop spreading your BS.

You better pick your side fence walker. You will be swallowed up in the fight for existence. These people, not all but most, are out to overrun our way of life. They think their purpose supersedes ours.

BRAVO for giving a great example of what I just said

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So now I am a small minded, gay bigot huh?

No not in one bit with such lovely remarks as this

I think you all would bend over for Islam before you fought it if it was actually at your doorstep.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

When the raping and stabbing starts then you and your ilk will have invited it in I am done.

NO rapes and no stabbings in London?

What about that taxi driver drugging and raping all those women?

Stabbings I think are a daily occurrence.

Ok for crying out loud. Somehow you micro brained people seem to reduce everything to a very small point. POINT BEING THAT RAPE AND STABBINGS HAVE GONE UP SINCE THE INVASION.

Ahhh

but it does everywhere when a population grows, it doesn't matter if that population has no Muslims what so ever either, the rate of rape an stabbings will increase.

But funny there are no go areas all over Europe.

Not just Europe.

Places that are unsafe are all over, criminal activity everywhere that makes certain places unsafer than others.

Can you explain why? I don't think you can.

Why not wait for a reply.

Its answered just above.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Freeborn

Just from what I have heard or seen from different sites, with no go zones and such, it seems to be happening.

What no-go zones? The non-existent ones?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: andy06shake
Yes older and WISER THAN YOU!!

If so then you post your lies knowing they are?

Maybe you know a few that are nice and unimposing but it does not speak for the majority.

either do the radicals which express themselves with hate for the majority such as you do.

Both you and radicals like ISIS have the same mindset.

Both get my blood boiling by the hate you both spread,

I tried to stroll by and just have a peek inside to see without getting involved because these last 2 weeks has sickening ion ATS but some are so good exposing themselves that it triggers me point my finger and say Look.

No need though as many can see and feel the hate some spread and are free too but complain Muslims cannot do exactly what they do, have the freedom to not spread hate in this instance but hold a prayer in a public area for victims of an attack.

Those evil bastards praying for innocent children gunned down.

THE UK should have drone striked Trafalgar square it seems according to some.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Well, would this be bad if christianity did a prayer service in London square? As long as none advocate for Islam to usurp British law, then are they causing any harm?

I'm not a fan of Islam either, but you can't say one religion can do a prayer service in public and the other cant.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

What's your awnser then? To shut down their prayer service? Then your just becoming like a Islamic nation in which they would shut down another religion's public prayer.

Only way is to ban public prayer for all religions, and I doubt all of britian wants that. Although I'm not English so what do I know..
edit on 31-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ummmmm..... So What?

Why do you care?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
But you could just ask them to turn it down and being Christians they most likely would comply.

Nope, people in the neighborhood asked and those Christian mfers said 'no'.

Jesus needs loud noises, it helps motivate the sinners to donate for his Porsche and circular driveway.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Arguing with you wears me out.

That's because you're ignorant.

Of all the religions on the planet you don't see Jews, Christians and others out with signs to behead infidels and such.

I missed it, were they lopping off heads at Trafalgar? Any pics of those signs there too? I'd be really disappointed if this happened and I didn't get to see it.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Just from what I have heard or seen from different sites, with no go zones and such, it seems to be happening.

lol. Whatever. Believe what you want.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Do you live in one of these nonexistent no go areas?

My guess is that you don't, and that it's you who choose to believe whatever you are spoon feed.

Else show your homework?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: highvein

Do you live in one of these nonexistent no go areas?

My guess is that you don't, and that it's you who choose to believe whatever you are spoon feed.

Else show your homework?

Never heard of it, huh? It has been discussed on ATS for a few years now. Search for it.

I will give you a link to start you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Arguing with you wears me out.

That's because you're ignorant.

Of all the religions on the planet you don't see Jews, Christians and others out with signs to behead infidels and such.

I missed it, were they lopping off heads at Trafalgar? Any pics of those signs there too? I'd be really disappointed if this happened and I didn't get to see it.

Muslims were not lopping off heads at Trafalgar because it's illegal and they would be prosecuted for it.

However, there are plenty of videos available where Muslims are lopping the heads off of Christians. They also blow their heads off with det chord, drown them, and set them on fire in cages, as well as shoot them execution style. All because they are Christians. They also like to set fire to puppies and laugh while they watch them burn to death.

Yeah...quality people.

This is an easy search if you have the stomach to search for it. Something tells me you don't.

Why Trafalgar square? Interesting location to choose for the Muslim call to prayer. Foreshadowing.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So what? You really need someone to 'splain the reason why their native Citizens (read: actual Brits) shouldn't feel afraid to voice their concerns, opposition or outright distrust of mass foreigners in THEIR own country

And you wonder why we won't let them come here like that

You and people like you are just as much the reason as the invaders themselves

As a Nationalist, I find the idea of foreigners displacing a native population intolerable. And don't give me that BS about Christopher Columbus and blah, blah, blah... that was then, this is now. I have no control over what happened 400 years ago. I do have a say in what happens now... and I say proudly and boldly...

AMERICA IS FOR AMERICANS. PERIOD

edit on 4/1/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Agreed

No different than those who gloss over 9/11/01 when talking about terror attacks, they simply ignore information that is inconvenient.

Don't worry about it, just a good motivator for what we must do in our own country. Closing the Southern border is a great start, but shutting our country down to all non-useful entries is an even better solution.

If you they do not have anything to directly contribute to this country, they do not need to come here. Stay in your own damn countries

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I live in London. There are no 'no-go' zones and there never were any, save in the fevered imagination of lunatic commentators on Faux News.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Sillyolme

So what? You really need someone to 'splain the reason why their native Citizens (read: actual Brits) shouldn't feel afraid to voice their concerns, opposition or outright distrust of mass foreigners in THEIR own country

And you wonder why we won't let them come here like that

You and people like you are just as much the reason as the invaders themselves

As a Nationalist, I find the idea of foreigners displacing a native population intolerable. And don't give me that BS about Christopher Columbus and blah, blah, blah... that was then, this is now. I have no control over what happened 400 years ago. I do have a say in what happens now... and I say proudly and boldly...

AMERICA IS FOR AMERICANS. PERIOD

I'm sorry, but your comment made me burst out laughing. America was built from immigrants. Wave after wave of them. It made your country great.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I live in London. There are no 'no-go' zones and there never were any, save in the fevered imagination of lunatic commentators on Faux News.

Well that is good news. Was the terrorist attacks Faux News also?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join