It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Would you have been happier with some Pink Floyd? LoL

If they were too loud for you maybe your simply getting old?

edit on 30-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse
Give it time universe it will expand.What is Europes white birth rate? Must be a Ram Das be here now follower.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Now my intellectual sounding friend aren't we getting a bit sophomoric? Yea well skipped class when that album came out in 72-73 and still got 3.7 grade average.
edit on 30-3-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Because in a secular society one does not blast their prayer over speakers as though your rights supersede others. THAT HAS BEEN MY POINT. YOU HAVE DIRECTED THIS ARGUMENT NOT ME.
What about church bells? The church in my street pisses me off waking me from my Sunday lay in bed, cuts both ways

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yes older and WISER THAN YOU!!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It Saturday night, and I'm half smashed as it is.

To be honest, juvenile probably what I've got on offer right now.

After all we treat people as we find them.

Even Muslims. x

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse
I agree with you they should wait until a more suitable hour.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hat and a balloon for you then sir.

Can i get you a taxi, or do you have your bus pass at hand?
edit on 30-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Truce end of argument.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Works for me mate.

After all it's nice to be nice.

It's not an argument anyways, we just debate things rather vigorously.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Agreed!!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No immediate threat at this point pip.

So no info on the alleged increase of stabbings and rapes in Scotland? Figured as much.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Because in a secular society one does not blast their prayer over speakers as though your rights supersede others. THAT HAS BEEN MY POINT. YOU HAVE DIRECTED THIS ARGUMENT NOT ME.

Every time I'm at my brother-in-law's house I have to listen to the obnoxious carillon blast out Jesus tunes from across the street at 6PM so I guess this qualifies for your outrage too.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Arguing with you wears me out. You know what I mean. Of all the religions on the planet you don't see Jews, Christians and others out with signs to behead infidels and such. If there were they would be a small minority within those religions where as in Islam the majority would be. Argue all you want. Maybe you know a few that are nice and unimposing but it does not speak for the majority.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Every time I'm at my brother-in-law's house I have to listen to the obnoxious carillon blast out Jesus tunes from across the street at 6PM so I guess this qualifies for your outrage too.

But you could just ask them to turn it down and being Christians they most likely would comply. Try doing the same during the Muslim call to prayer in a Sharia Law Muslim city and let us know how quickly your head rolls off. I said it awhile back that I don't have an issue with Muslims. My issue is when they begin to change the laws of a sovereign land with their laws. The way any culture does this is by first infiltrating the political circles which makes it easier to indoctrinate the masses as is seen with the Muslim call to prayer.

Ok...now your turn to respond with something you envision as "eye opening".
edit on 30-3-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Maybe you know a few that are nice and unimposing but it does not speak for the majority.

really?

try backpacking in a number muslim countries for a few months without a supply line. best thing I ever did to try and understand their culture and traditions. be warned, one must take ones head out of ones ass before approaching other cultures. connections are for life and I've had the good fortune to meet upright, intelligent individuals in the most unusual locations followed with hospitality I cannot begin to describe.

don't let the fear kill the mind.

for each a road

for everyman a religion

find everybody and rule

**** everything and rumble

forget everything and remember

for everything a reason

forgive everybody and remember

you got the fear

finding eternity arouses reactions

freeing excellence affects reality

fallen empires are running

find earth and reap

fantastic expectations amazing revelations

final execution and resurrection

free expression as revolution

finding everything and realising

you got the fear.

ian brown music of the spheres.

go easy f.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I have to say though, i did find you ALL to be rather nuts over there. Incredibly friendly but just slightly......insane.....does that sound familiar?

Yep, that was before the war.

after the war, some people have just become down right scary and able to snap over the least of things.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

you don't see Jews, Christians and others out with signs to behead infidels and such

uhhh.... you sure about that? the number of belligerent, mouth-frothingly crazy signs about exactly which brands of infidel are going to face which punishment that i've seen waved by self-described "good christian people" over the years...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I come off as a douche? Really?

Yes

See how easy that was to get you to lash out like the pansy ass keyboard warrior your are?

If observing your expressions is lashing out like you just have in this response to that person then....... nothing really to say.

Other than quoting this beautiful;l expression of you being so nice and not a douche as many do see you as

Maybe you are sucking their dicks like you and your buddies comments about gayness earlier.

such a nice person you are.

You do not know me.

exactly,

how you express yourself its no wonder coming face to face to would make people not want you around them no matter what BS about learning their side of the story you spew out.

I was trying to have a civil conversation and you attack me for no reason. Like a Muslim would.

Wow.

Just keep proving your niceness for all to see.

well done.

I walked in as a person who wanted to learn and was shunned. Maybe being white, male, 6' 3" and 230 makes me a theat to them and could give a f less.

Riiiight.

YOU don't care, so every thing you say is what you say about other posters posting BS.

your full of it that coming out of all orifices that its on your screen and you mistake it being from others.

Such a nice guy you are.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: primus2012
No where in Christian doctrine does it require the faithful to kill those that do not convert as said in the Quran. It is the duty of all Muslims to convert the infidel .

Convert the infidel?

How do you convert a non believer in god?

converting means you already believe but are converting to another religion.

NO, it does not say to kill those that do not convert in the Koran.

If you take stuff out of context then it says to kill in every religions book, this means all religious people must murder according to their book.

Remember this the Constitution of the United States of America was born out of CHRISTIANITY not Islam. No way no how could such a perfect document be born from the Islamic abomination.

Who cares?
what does it have to do with a prayer happening in London that this thread is about?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join