It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

WORD

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy reading....

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Happy reading....

Relevance to thread about a memorial service in London?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RMFX1

Nobody forcing you to participate in the debate.

I don't care if you are from the Moon ya trumpet.

But if you are going to question simple information presented in good faith that i know to be factual.

I'm apt to ponder why?

What's the deal, do Muslims attending our educational establishments in numbers similar to our own indigenous people, somehow offend your sensibilities, or do you just not believe that Muslims goto school???

Enquiring minds want to know? LoL

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Show me the official numbers!

You can't. Because it's not true.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ooft, are you back?

Thought i was not worth it? x LoL

Where have you proved anything nevermind me wrong?

Shows your homework sadsack?

You're the one in doubt.

Kind of hard to pull digital statistics from a school that closed in the early 90s.

Either accept the information for what it is, and in the spirit in which it was offered, or prove it wrong!

Maybe your not allowed near schools, i dina ken, but you could always turn up to the likes of Shawlands Acadamy and confirm the fact that the school is around half and half.

But you can't can you because you don't reside in Glasgow and dina have a scooby doo as to the piss you keep on bumping your gums about.

I ask again, what's is your deal, why do you find it hard to accept the fact that some schools in Glasgow are predominantly mixed race/religion with the proportion being around half Muslim?

Are Muslims not supposed to receive an education, or do their numbers simply give you the heebie jeebies?
edit on 29-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I would be branded a racist and targeted.
We don't live in a democratic country anymore,
we are subjugated by the elite and their agenda.

London is lost.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

I would be branded a racist and targeted.
We don't live in a democratic country anymore,
we are subjugated by the elite and their agenda.

London is lost.

Someone else who has a problem with a memorial service.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ooft, are you back?

You're the one in doubt.

Kind of hard to pull digital statistics from a school that closed in the early 90s.

Either accept the information for what it is, and in the spirit in which it was offered, or prove it wrong!

Maybe your not allowed near schools, i dina ken, but you could always turn up to the likes of Shawlands Acadamy and confirm the fact that the school is around half and half.

But you can't can you because you don't reside in Glasgow and dina have a scooby doo as to the piss you keep on bumping your gums about.

I ask again, what's is your deal, why do you find it hard to accept the fact that some schools in Glasgow are predominantly mixed race/religion with the proportion being around half Muslim?

Are Muslims not supposed to receive an education, or do their numbers simply give you the heebie jeebies?

You responded to me with a challenge of sorts, it's only polite that I respond back, so thanks for confirming that you can't back up your imaginery numbers. I'm out!

Idiot.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Ooft, are you back?

You're the one in doubt.

You responded to me with a challenge of sorts, it's only polite that I respond back, so thanks for confirming that you can't back up your imaginery numbers. I'm out!

Idiot.

You obsessing over an aproximare figure, that had minimal relevance to the point being made, that reflects someone else's personal experience, all for
reasons you seem unwilling to disclose.

Hate to tell you this, but it's not Andy who is coming across as an Idiot.
edit on 29-3-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: matafuchs

Happy reading....

Relevance to thread about a memorial service in London?

None whatsoever ..but hey, Muslims bad!!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

www.shawlandsacademy.glasgow.sch.uk...

Maybe the above link can illuminate your ignorance somewhat.

Contact details available.

You're the one querying/refusing to accept the proportion of Muslin weans to other weans in some of our Glaswegian schools from people who actually live there next to Muslims and have attended secondary school with them.

And you refuse to share your reasons for such disbelief.

Or even why you seem interested.

You actually seem quite creepy now.

We don't need to be contacting the Wolfpack Hunters about you i hope???

As you seem rather fixated with the proportion and religious orientations of our school weans.

No what

Any further.

Night, night, Creepy Pete, you must have a bridge to go stand under anyway.

edit on 29-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Invasion? What invasion?

Secular state, right? Only when it comes to Christianity folks

Keep America American - Keep Britain British

Who's offended? Line starts here____

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

"Keep Britain British"

Need to be careful with statements like that through.

Sounds like something Tommy 10N would be chanting outside a court of law, to be honest. LoL

Or on some mad EDL/UKIP supporters bunnet.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
To you, Septic shock and toxic what ever his name is. Watch this. You just won't get it still I bet.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Far as I'm aware we don't have any Islamic terrorist agendas in our schools.

Point of fact our educational establishment operate a complete and utter zero tolerance policy where racism or religious fundamentalism are concerned.

I'm not getting it mate, how this relevant?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24291701]andy06shake[/post
Surely you can see the point of this article as it relates to call to prayer being blasted over speakers. Its an intrusion that no one in his right mind would want to hear five times a day. My previous remarks that were attacked viciously is heavily supported by the article. Islam is historically an invader a virus that wants to take over. The Spartan 300 defended against take over. It has happened time and again. Sorry for your lack of ability to extrapolate danger from the tenants of an invading society. Maybe you have ADHD and your mind darts around so fast you can't connect dots. I was told to take meds hahahaha. Maybe you should be.

Do you think this type of coercion is limited to schools. Life is a series of comparative analysis. Apply it now to local government then national government. This is their modus operandi. Giving them a micrometer allows them to move and change be it ever how slowly.
edit on 30-3-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: andy06shake
To you, Septic shock and toxic what ever his name is. Watch this. You just won't get it still I bet.

youtu.be...

You are absolutely right, I don't get the relevance of a YouTube video about a school in San Diego to this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
HuH? Are you kidding? Typical left dodging and changing of the argument. Read my other posts dolt.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

So now i have ADHA? LoL

I'm Dyslexic and suffer from PTSD, but not ADHD to my knowledge or the doctors.

You just called 22% of the world's population a virus!!!

Sigh.

Show us all on the doll where the big bad fundamentalist Muslim touched you?

It might make you feel better.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: ScepticScot
HuH? Are you kidding? Typical left dodging and changing of the argument. Read my other posts dolt.

The topic of this thread is a memorial service in London.

Please explain the relevance of your link using more detail that 'Muslims bad' if you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join