It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If only our European ancestors could see what they fought so hardly for. This Islamic invasion of Europe and the world is retalliation for the Crusades and everyone is too brainwashed and soft to realise it.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: primus2012
No where in Christian doctrine does it require the faithful to kill those that do not convert as said in the Quran. It is the duty of all Muslims to convert the infidel .

The Quran doesn't say to kill people because they won't convert to Islam either, you really ought to get your facts from somewhere a lot less biased.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanEHdianEh
If only our European ancestors could see what they fought so hardly for. This Islamic invasion of Europe and the world is retalliation for the Crusades and everyone is too brainwashed and soft to realise it.

The bigoted nutters are certainly out in force for this thread.

Have price rises made you ration your meds?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

They should all head for Trafalgar Square and pray for each other souls or to protest at such a travesty.

Maybe they can wash away the Muslim with there righteous chants of insanity?
LoL
edit on 29-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Remember this the Constitution of the United States of America was born out of CHRISTIANITY not Islam.

No it wasn't. The Constitution was based on The English Bill of Rights and The Magna Carta, which in turn are influenced by the Greco-Roman democracies and republics. There is no mention of God or Christianity in the Constitution and that was very intentional.

edit on 29-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They should all head for Trafalgar Square and pray for each other souls or to protest at such a travesty.

Maybe they can wash away the Muslim with there righteous chants of insanity?
LoL

I think the sum weight of that much stupid in one place could create a mini black hole.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well, they not going to be too happy with the colour of the singularity.

Then again racists are simply never content.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Ok you know what my intent was. I said it was born out of. The culture of Islam would never even derive the first sentence. It would not be said. Come on Mr. Exacta. I was extrapolating cultural norms for its creation. Holy Mary Mother of God some of you people can make your skin crawl.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Why did I point out I am white? Because I do not look like a typical Middle Eastern Muslim and in Tampa was accused of being a cop. Would they have done that if I walked in wearing a robe and a long beard...I doubt it. I thought this was a conversation but of course if I say I am white I must be....RACIST! Racism means you think you are 'above' or better than another group of people. Not liking or even hating someone is not racist but you have been raised in a world where YOUR safe space is cry RACISM. I do not think I am better than Islam. I just do not agree with their teachings. I don't like Baptists because of their hard line of religion but that does not mean I am going to kill or hurt them or think I am better than them.

It is called choice to like or dislike. Something many in Middle Eastern war torn Islamic countries do not have but hey you feel as long as it stays away, and it is only moderate where you are you are ok.

Islam is not a race. it is not a religion either. It is an ideology. It destroys countries. Even see pictures of Lebanon from 40 years ago? Iran or Iraq? All thriving countries with democracy and free will. Your countries in Europe will follow suit if you allow it to continue and the US will not be there this time to bail your asses out.

All you have proven is that you have no tolerance for those who oppose your views, call them names and you question the US and it's policies even with attacking the Constitution.

Also, your 'Islam does not tell you to kill Infidels' comment. It is because your prophet contradicts himself in other passages. He also started a very non-violent and when cast away went on the offensive. Ever heard of the "sword verses" vs. "peace verses".

In the end, all true Muslim are to follow Sharia Law and is not to compatible with secular forms of government, basic freedoms and judicial systems within those countries.

Have fun with your circle jerk guys.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Ok you know what my intent was. I said it was born out of.

Except it wasn't. The Greco-Roman constitutions, democracies and republics had nothing to do with Christianity.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: uncommitted

Why did I point out I am white? Because I do not look like a typical Middle Eastern Muslim and in Tampa was accused of being a cop. Would they have done that if I walked in wearing a robe and a long beard...I doubt it. I thought this was a conversation but of course if I say I am white I must be....RACIST! Racism means you think you are 'above' or better than another group of people. Not liking or even hating someone is not racist but you have been raised in a world where YOUR safe space is cry RACISM. I do not think I am better than Islam. I just do not agree with their teachings. I don't like Baptists because of their hard line of religion but that does not mean I am going to kill or hurt them or think I am better than them.

It is called choice to like or dislike. Something many in Middle Eastern war torn Islamic countries do not have but hey you feel as long as it stays away, and it is only moderate where you are you are ok.

Islam is not a race. it is not a religion either. It is an ideology. It destroys countries. Even see pictures of Lebanon from 40 years ago? Iran or Iraq? All thriving countries with democracy and free will. Your countries in Europe will follow suit if you allow it to continue and the US will not be there this time to bail your asses out.

All you have proven is that you have no tolerance for those who oppose your views, call them names and you question the US and it's policies even with attacking the Constitution.

Also, your 'Islam does not tell you to kill Infidels' comment. It is because your prophet contradicts himself in other passages. He also started a very non-violent and when cast away went on the offensive. Ever heard of the "sword verses" vs. "peace verses".

In the end, all true Muslim are to follow Sharia Law and is not to compatible with secular forms of government, basic freedoms and judicial systems within those countries.

Have fun with your circle jerk guys.

Yeah I really can't imagine why they didn't like you at the mosque...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Are you sure you are not Green with envy? LoL

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well said. Could not agree with you more.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
A what came first chicken or the egg. So I will concede that Christianity had the foresight to adopt Greco-Roman culture along with the belief system. Sharia law or Sunni for that matter cannot accept the tenants of what I am referring to. So for getting the award of being my Top Skeptic. Congrats. You shall be awarded thousands of stars by those who would swear that defending .0000005% of an aggressive woman degrading culture is worth it. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm green because I am Irish...well, Black Irish since I have some Muslim Moors in me from the 700 AD....

link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

How long have woman been able to vote in our own cultures?

Or more to the point, how long were there refused the luxury of being able to participate and have a say in our own respective societies?

In the grand scheme of history, our treatment of Woman and children is not much better than Islams im afraid.

So people in glass houses and all that jazz.

The hypocrisy is rather self-evident.

link   

You are doing it again, all big aggressive talk. You talk about typical Middle Eastern muslims as though there is no such thing as a typical Western white muslims. I didn't mention you hurting or killing people, but you mentioned your skin colour, your height and your weight as though that somehow puts a bubble over your head as a non-muslim. You talk about robes as though every muslim wears one and long beards as though no non-muslim has one.

I'm personally not aware of any section of the quran that states to kill non-followers of Islam purely for not following, but I am aware of ones that say to treat them with courtesy and in peace. I am also aware of the OT Christian/Jewish and Muslim God striking down non-believers and denying them access to paradise.

I never suggested Islam was a race, I'm perfectly aware it's a religion, the ideology is in the minds of some, just as it is in the minds of some Christians.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well, we are all Jock Tamson Bairns no matter our colour, creed, or religion, just something to consider.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Ansuzrune

How long have woman been able to vote in our own cultures?

Or more to the point, how long were there refused the luxury of being able to participate and have a say in our own respective societies?

In the grand scheme of history, our treatment of Woman and children is not much better than Islams im afraid.

So people in glass houses and all that jazz.

The hypocrisy is rather self-evident.

I was in secondary school when it became illegal here for a husband to rape his wife, and we are supposed to be one of the most advanced nations.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Granted but who evolved and who has not. Quit the historical self deprecating and compare the now.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join