It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well, you have 10 years on me and can handle about 10 more Pints than i can.

Im smashed on ten beers........and a few chasers.

You must be doing something right.

I prefer a puff to a tipple these days, or a little bit of both. LoL

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I prefer a puff to a tipple these days, or a little bit of both. LoL

We all have our vices.
There are some things I do in moderation that help.

T&C prevent further discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm sure it's the white thing to do.

Everything in moderation indeed.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Am I so transparent?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No mate, but life is.....sometimes.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Why stupid? Because I, and others do not agree. I call bull# or you are so niave you do not realize they do not give two #s.

There are moderate Muslims. There are true Muslims. There is no 'radicalized' Muslim. That is a media and/or political label created from fear.

The ones in NY did not want me in their Mosque. The ones in Tampa did not want me in their Mosque. I was not accepted. I wanted to understand them, so I could see their point, and was not give that because they do not want that if you follow their teachings. On in Central FL did but after a few times back I was suddenly not wanted.

Outside of a fully integrated Islamic country you may find moderates as you would call them but they would either have to fall in line with true Muslims or die as non-followers to the calling if asked or in a true Muslim nation.

There is no comparison of Islam to Christianity in modern times. At all. For some reason those who want to defend Islam bring up pastors or priests who abuse children. Kill them. Find them. Remove them. Don't care. They are not what it is about and use religion to find weakness in others and exploit.

I think there is some bull# coming from some of the posters in here.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well our experience differs. Maybe it's because you come across as a douche is why they didn't like you.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

I come off as a douche? Really? See how easy that was to get you to lash out like the pansy ass keyboard warrior your are? You do not know me. I was trying to have a civil conversation and you attack me for no reason. Like a Muslim would.

Maybe you are sucking their dicks like you and your buddies comments about gayness earlier. Was that part of you conversion. Anal with Islam? I walked in as a person who wanted to learn and was shunned. Maybe being white, male, 6' 3" and 230 makes me a theat to them and could give a f less.

Enjoy your occupation.

edit on Maram31amf0000002019-03-29T02:13:44-05:000244 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

the white thing? you see color not people which is where your hate comes from. Feel sorry for you...a little...but not that much.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I come off as a douche? Really? See how easy that was to get you to lash out like the pansy ass keyboard warrior your are? You do not know me. I was trying to have a civil conversation and you attack me for no reason. Like a Muslim would.

Maybe you are sucking their dicks like you and your buddies comments about gayness earlier. Was that part of you conversion. Anal with Islam? I walked in as a person who wanted to learn and was shunned. Maybe being white, male, 6' 3" and 230 makes me a theat to them and could give a f less.

Enjoy your occupation.

If you come across even 10% in real life like you do online then douche is way too polite a description.

I think we can safely say it wasn't them, it was you.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You spout #e about where I live and about the people I live around yup you come across as a douche like I said we live here mix with Muslims and generally everyone gets on fine. There are nutters from every religion and the dudes I have met are decent folk not super religious as many Christians are not all hell and brimstone.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Need a safe place?.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012
a reply to: uncommitted
Islam is a primary Abrahamic faith and follows teachings in the Old Testament more closely than Christianity.
As far as Christianity goes, Jesus came along and said (paraphrasing) 'Peace be unto you brothers and sisters, be good to each other for that is one of the ways into Heaven'. His coming did away with all the plagues, fire and brimstone, eye for an eye, etc...

Interesting comment, he also said (and like you, paraphrasing) 'all the previous rules still apply', and I think for some that is a point of contention.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Don't fly planes or bomb our buildings and maybe we will not bomb the # out of your warriors. I have an opinion and it is my right to.
I am not calling for the death of all Muslims. I am simply saying I do not want that ideology in America...at all. For some reason people are blind to what is happening in Europe right now and here it is in England.

Question? Would any of you think 30 years ago this would have happened?

Approximately 30 years ago white (predominantly if not exclusively) Catholic Irish terrorists were bombing civilians in Northern Ireland and mainland UK and were partially supported by fund raising that took place in America through NORAID. Who would have thought that would have happened?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Enjoy your occupation.

Yeah, you come across as more than a douche. If you see people not colour why do you point out that you are white? Do you think there is a rule that people who follow Islam can't be white?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012
No where in Christian doctrine does it require the faithful to kill those that do not convert as said in the Quran. It is the duty of all Muslims to convert the infidel .

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
Remember this the Constitution of the United States of America was born out of CHRISTIANITY not Islam. No way no how could such a perfect document be born from the Islamic abomination.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: ScepticScot
Remember this the Constitution of the United States of America was born out of CHRISTIANITY not Islam. No way no how could such a perfect document be born from the Islamic abomination.

Relevant in thread about UK...

I could ask how a perfect document needs 27 amendments but that would be off topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

And i think there's some racist religious intolerant bullcrap coming from a few directions.

Who the hell could possibly have an issue will people praying in a public square in remembrance of fallen comrades and over such a horrendous act of depravity???

I just see people matafuchs, and i treat them how i find them.

Away you go meet some Muslims ffs, they dont bite unless you ask them nicely.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It's a private joke halfwit and nothing to do with race ya Muppet. LoL

new topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join