It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
AND PROUD OF IT!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
AND PROUD OF IT!

Proud to be a moron? Certainly seems so.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
When the hammer drops we will see who the moron really is skeptic man. Ride the Ocam razor.

edit on 28-3-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Is this a metaphorical hammer? LoL

Or are you simply afraid of the unknown just like the rest of the children on the block?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Can you explain how 5% are going to take over? I keep asking but you guys who are scared cowards keep skirting the question.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

Can you explain how 5% are going to take over? I keep asking but you guys who are scared cowards keep skirting the question.

Special Muslim superpowers?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash
Note bright one is said our childrens children. Generations from now get it!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Note bright one is said our childrens children. Generations from now get it!!!

I get it, it's not the Muslims who have super powers, it's you who can see into the future?

Tell me do waistcoats come back into fashion, I really need to know?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Metaphorical Hammers or Islam?

Our childrens children will have a few more issues and points to contend with other than Islam, that's a given.

Clean water sources, non-toxic food stocks and adequate power to meet their demands might be a little bit higher up on their agenda than Muslims, just a thought.
edit on 28-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Not a coward. A concerned citizen of this great country who don't want agenda driven country crashers breeding here. Do some research about what has happened to Europe. With more immigration and their many children they will produce it does not take long for 5% to become 25%. I do not need the dragon to rise in my face to see what is happening. Call me what you will but in nature there is always competition for space and resources. I would like to keep mine without a group that would threaten my Constitution with their religion. I would rather be cautious than to feel cozy with the narrative our media so promotes. Good luck with your populist position. When your daughter is raped or your son beaten for being an infidel I will leave you to ponder your previous position.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

25% of the world population is Muslim. They go where they want. Look at Europe. I have no fear of Islam. At all. I just do not want it. It is a choice.

How many mosques have you attended? Were you welcome?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

25% of the world population is Muslim. They go where they want. Look at Europe. I have no fear of Islam. At all. I just do not want it. It is a choice.

How many mosques have you attended? Were you welcome?

Can't answer for the Tash but my answers would be several and yes.

You should try it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Then don't become a Muslim.

Problem solved there i imagine.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: matafuchs

Then don't become a Muslim.

Problem solved there i imagine.

He might be worried that being muslim is contagious? You know like catching the Gay.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

One has to wonder what is the percentage of Homosexuals that reside in our beloved nation or hold potions of power and office is, and whether the mad bastards of our world imagine they are going to take over the shop?

Guess then we would all be screwed.

edit on 28-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Ok. How were you received? I have...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ok. How were you received? I have...

Were you not made welcome? I find that surprising but I suppose there are un-welcoming mosques just as there are un-welcoming churches.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So close your eyes and turn your back and pretend everything is just going to be ok....yeah good choice there buddy. I think you should really take a look at what is happening in Europe as well as Russia. It does not need to be in the US. They are just doing what the Moors did looooong ago. Reproduction rates higher than those who they invade.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

So close your eyes and turn your back and pretend everything is just going to be ok....yeah good choice there buddy. I think you should really take a look at what is happening in Europe as well as Russia. It does not need to be in the US. They are just doing what the Moors did looooong ago. Reproduction rates higher than those who they invade.

Andy is in Europe as am I.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yes. I have attended mosques in Tampa Fl, Orlando, NY...and a few other cities. Islam is a curiosity to me and I have studied all religions for decades. In all but one I was not met with open arms and in two was not allowed or admitted.

I was just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join