It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Breakthestreak

What does any of that have to do with reality or a multi-faith peace voigil? Sounds like your the radicalised one spreading hate as usual, sure you've made that se post 50 times or more in recent weeks.

And yet, people still think opposing Islam is somehow ‘hateful’.

Strange. They don’t say that when I oppose nazism

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Your getting worked up and posting all muslims should be shunned and treated like KKK/Nazis in a thread about a memorial for Christchurch. Sounds pretty hatey to me - there's a time and a place.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

He has a very valid point, with evidence. The UK was warned about this day for a long time....and they’re. It finished with them either, until the UK is entirely Islamic with Sharia Law ruling the entire country. Just like the Middle East. The Muslims said it would happen (videos everywhere of them admittting it) and it’s hapoening.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

No, it isn't happening. What "day"?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Please tell me how 5% are going to take over?.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: andy06shake

Come to Balkan my good man.

Did Croatia, bits of Bosnia and Serbia back in the late 80's, early 90's when it was still Yugoslavia. I have to say it is still my favourite part of the world to have visited, one of those places where you go somewhere and say "wow, this is stunning, what could be better?"......and then you go around to the next bay / valley / whatever and say it all over again! Plitvice is out of this world.

I have to say though, i did find you ALL to be rather nuts over there. Incredibly friendly but just slightly......insane.....does that sound familiar?

Just slightly insane ?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Just so you know, when you talk to people like that, you are the one that looks like a twat.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I believe that the 30 years wars and reformation had a very big impact on Europe to the scale of Sunni /Shia setarianism

I think 8 million were killed during the 30 years war , that was primarily mainland Europe

then we had the reformation wars in Britain

death toll reformation British Isles

then the troubles in Ireland followed after

people are still killed by religious violence in sectarianism between catholic and protestant in Scotland but its few and far between now hasnt happened in a very long time

AS for sectarianism in Islam, I cant seem to find many figures as to historical disputes and wars between various sects of islam !

edit on 28-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Islam is a primary Abrahamic faith and follows teachings in the Old Testament more closely than Christianity.
As far as Christianity goes, Jesus came along and said (paraphrasing) 'Peace be unto you brothers and sisters, be good to each other for that is one of the ways into Heaven'. His coming did away with all the plagues, fire and brimstone, eye for an eye, etc...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

"Besides, ever heard a Muslim alert authorities to the next suicide bombing?"

Do you imagine we call them up to inform them where and when we are going to drop our next smart munitions or launch our cruise missiles?

As to these nefarious silly bastards ISIS types and other religious intolerant xenophobic Muppets and groups that practice the sport of terrorism, who arms and supplies them, directly or via proxy, and is responsible for there inception?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

we do!

we arm them , we keep them fighting , we manufacture the weapons of war, the factories that produce the bombs and bullets are in our countries !

We keep throwing fuel into the fire

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: WUNK22
But, but, it’s the religion of peace my teacher said!?! Muslims are the most tolerant amongst us no??

The British will call us soon to bail them out of the Muslim problem, right after we wake up to it!

There has been more lives lost due to Christianity and we still tote it around as the most common religion in the states.

I wish people were more educated on things before they show hate.

What do you mean by 'there has been more lives lost due to Christianity'? Please educate us on your hatred of Christianity.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Don't fly planes or bomb our buildings and maybe we will not bomb the # out of your warriors. I have an opinion and it is my right to.
I am not calling for the death of all Muslims. I am simply saying I do not want that ideology in America...at all. For some reason people are blind to what is happening in Europe right now and here it is in England.

Question? Would any of you think 30 years ago this would have happened?
edit on Maram31amf0000002019-03-28T11:37:18-05:001118 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU
That is intolerable. The speakers would be shot out in my neighborhood. They are wanting to build a large Islamic center in my area. Many are fighting such an abomination. Make no mistake Islam wants more than you to be tolerant. They want to subjugate you!! The immigration of Muslims to this country should be halted period because our childrens children will be fighting for their collective lives.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well since they were praying in the Trafalgar Square in the UK, i really can't see why its an issue or point of contention for you really, after all its England, not America.

But we fly planes to bomb their buildings, it's rather a vicious circle of our own making really.

Where 9-11 is concerned, you probably done that to yourself or allowed it to happen, just too many inconsistencies and hidden agenda at play for that to have happened without assistance nor compliance.

"Question? Would any of you think 30 years ago this would have happened?"

The same thing that happened in this day of age, that being not much.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Britain will be a third world country in twenty-five years.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well with food banks and forced austerity doing the rounds and in full swing mode.

300,000 homeless people or thereabouts, in and around our towns and cities.

One could argue that some parts of the UK already resemble a third world nation.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It is slowly happening in America. How the hell did Omar get elected in Minnesota? I would assume her district is mostly Muslim Sudanese. So there is a community big enough to start the process of chipping away at our Constitution and way of life in this country. Eventually it will end up like India in 1947. See what the Muslims caused there. One million people lost their lives. They got Pakistan but not enough.

I have stories from Hindu Indians in my practice who told of what it was like to be a Hindu where partition took your land for Pakistan. If you were not Muslim they took the land from you. Hindu marriages had to be done in secrecy because if you were found out Muslim men would come and rape the bride. Muslim men are encouraged to marry Hindu girls to convert them and dilute Hindu culture. My patients will forever hate them and never trust them. Make no mistake these cockroaches will come and breed and try and I say try to take over. For all you liberals who go Kum ba ya together and let this Trojan horse in, please do not come to those of us for protection as none will be given.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Yes, let's crap our breeks over a few people praying peaceably.

5% of the population of the U.K are not going to take over nor convert us to Islam. LoL

As to what happens in the rest of the world well that is really none of our concern.

Make no mistake these "cockroaches" as you put it are simply people with exactly as much right to exist as you or i.

People need protection from stupidity, not Islam. LoL

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
It is slowly happening in America. How the hell did Omar get elected in Minnesota? I would assume her district is mostly Muslim Sudanese. So there is a community big enough to start the process of chipping away at our Constitution and way of life in this country. Eventually it will end up like India in 1947. See what the Muslims caused there. One million people lost their lives. They got Pakistan but not enough.

I have stories from Hindu Indians in my practice who told of what it was like to be a Hindu where partition took your land for Pakistan. If you were not Muslim they took the land from you. Hindu marriages had to be done in secrecy because if you were found out Muslim men would come and rape the bride. Muslim men are encouraged to marry Hindu girls to convert them and dilute Hindu culture. My patients will forever hate them and never trust them. Make no mistake these cockroaches will come and breed and try and I say try to take over. For all you liberals who go Kum ba ya together and let this Trojan horse in, please do not come to those of us for protection as none will be given.

To be honest I would rather have more Muslims and less bigoted morons who describe people as cockroaches.
edit on 28-3-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join