It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London last night

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Did you take the hump?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

I have ZERO issues with Muslims as long as they conform to MY laws while they are in MY lands. If they want to practice their customs and their laws they need to remain in THEIR lands.

Go back to sleep now.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

Anytime someone uses the word "xenophobic" it's proof they've been assimilated.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
go back to sleep? lol i'm a functioning insomniac. 30 years strong. I do however grab 42 winks here and there.

dear member when were the laws of these isles YOURS?

''xenophobic'' me....me...I said that. yes the assimilation worked a treat. I am officially not an MK ULTRA/SEARCH victim.

lol if you have travelled the ME it must have been on an armchair! bumped into many LAZYBOYS around them parts all brewed up with bunker mentality and as soon as things kicked off .....well that's another story lol!

we welcomed many faiths onto these shores. I have no time for hate, haters and generally people who disrespect the precious gift of life. extremists will not be tolerated and any good or troubled soul is welcome at my doorstep no matter what their colours. get a grip dear member, we have the option to understand or would you like a future filled with fear and hatred where you stand above all others you consider inferior?

f.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Approved response

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

btw andy love the pic/avago thing lol!
f.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

LOL...typical leftist response. Are you missing the connection of the dots? London is not a predominately Muslim city nor is the primary religion Islam.

Like I said in my closing...please take a trip to many of the thousands of cities throughout the middle east and play a Christian call to prayer and report back on how well that went for you. Quite a few come to mind where I know you will depart with your head yet the leftist cultural appropriation police here seem to think mixing oil and water in a predominately Christian country are a good thing.

LOL...typical response from someone who experiences life through the internet.

Britain has an established church but...

London is not a predominantly Christian city.

Britain is not a predominantly Christian country.

It's pretty much an open space where different religions are not only tolerated but encouraged.

I realise that might not fit with your world view, but that's what it is. Deal with it.

I've traveled frequently to the UK, the ME, and Asia for 20 years and have seen the most notable change in only 1 of those 3 regions.

It is only Great Britain where I've seen areas such as Wembley become nearly unrecognizable compared to 20 years ago. Go take a stroll through Ilford and let me know how English it feels. For more than 1400 years the UK has been dominated by Christianity. Now Islam is a close second followed by Hinduism, Sikhism, and Judaism. 30% of all political positions in the UK are now held by Muslims.

I have ZERO issues with Muslims as long as they conform to MY laws while they are in MY lands. If they want to practice their customs and their laws they need to remain in THEIR lands.

Go back to sleep now.

Great Britain was predominantly a pagan land before christ came and the pagan celts ruled for a great length of time before being converted to Christ , they couldnt be conquered by force by anyone but they were conquered by ideology , you think the same will happen to modern day britian that it will somehow devolve into a caliphate ?
muslims aren't suddenly just going to start converting us or killing us , islam isnt out to get you.

edit on 27-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Street preaching in Scotland is perfectly OK.
The guidance is that some forms of preaching based on extremism can be a breach of the peace.
i have already given you that guidance
Stop doubling down on stupidity.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Makes me laugh people actually believe 5% of our populace are going to take over......idiots.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Hence why no one speaks out about the Muslim rape gangs, or Muslim pedophile groups...

Which is why they are now being prosecuted and convicted on a regular basis and their sentencing reported in detail on most, if not all, MSM outlets.

Which is why many major politicians, including the Home Secretary, have openly stated that we have to recognise that there is a problem with grooming gangs within specific sections of many Muslim communities and that they need punishing to the fullest extent UK Law permits and eradicating.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Obviously you haven't read all my posts in this thread or you are deliberately cherry picking individual quotes.

Yes, there is much to dislike about Islam.

No, I don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Yes, I despise Islamic extremism and terrorism.
Yes, I despise right-wing extremism and terrorism.

Yes, I support religious freedom along with freedom of thought, speech etc....for everyone.

No, I don't see anything wrong with a memorial service for the victims of ANY act of terrorism.

No, I don't see anything wrong with a memorial service for the victims of the NZ terrorist attack which included a Muslim 'call to prayer' and which was conducted in a respectful manner that didn't include any expressions of support for Islamic extremism, was not critical of the UK and was in full accordance with UK Law.

If you can't understand that or take exception to any of that, well my friend, I'm afraid that says far more about you than it does about me.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The "memorial service" was used as part of the ongoing assimilation and indoctrination of Islam into the British culture. It's amazing on a site like ATS how so many people cannot connect the dots.

No, it wasn't. Only in your head.

This was a multi-faith event that promoted love, harmony and religious tolerance as well as remembering the dead and injured. Love overcoming hate and that sort of stuff. Yet to you, this is a bad thing?

It's amazing on a site like ATS how so many people cannot connect the dots.

It's amazing how many people on ATS actually live here in the UK who don't recognise the agenda that you are pushing as being based on any kind of reality.

edit on 27-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

lol, you guys get arrested for tweets and blog posts. don't get all high and mighty about "freedom"

Now as for the OP, if it was simply the people expressing their religious freedom, good on them. If this was government sanctioned (which, given the mayor of london, I would not be surprised at all) then that's a whole different can of worms.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Tlol, you guys get arrested for tweets and blog posts. don't get all high and mighty about "freedom"ext

Been watching some Tommy Two-Names videos, have we?

If this was government sanctioned (which, given the mayor of london, I would not be surprised at all) then that's a whole different can of worms.

Oh no! The Govt sanctioning a multi-faith display of love, harmony, religious tolerance, remembrance of the dead and injured and the triumph of love over hate?

Damn the evil TPTB!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

One reassuring thing has been made apparent to me in this thread; the vast majority of Brits on this thread, from varied parts of the UK and of numerous political viewpoints, are more or less all in agreement on this subject.

Evidence that there is far more that unites us than there is that divides us.

There are some that may not thank me for pointing that out,

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus
Your tarring all with the same brush, yes there are bad and good in every religion and ethnicities, and the people who do sick things like that are not worthy of air in my opinion. I agree with you in the sense that we are bound by political correctness, but it tends to be the politicians and the police chiefs that are more scared of being denounced as racists hence the shoddy investigations of things like the Rotherham grooming gangs. The British populace as a whole are outraged by things like this. Most Muslims would feel the same I imagine.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Agreed. It seems to be a few Yanks on here that don't like foreigners coming to the UK and telling us Brits what to do. But then Americans don't "do" irony, do they?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So many of them are scared of the Muslims or different people....land of the brave? Land of the wet scared cowards more like. (Not all but some in this thread).

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

So many of them are scared of the Muslims or different people....land of the brave? Land of the wet scared cowards more like. (Not all but some in this thread).

Like they want to build a wall to keep scary foreigners out and stuff. Perhaps we should fill the English Channel with starving crocodiles?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Been watching some Tommy Two-Names videos, have we?

Nope, just reading your police department twitter accounts. Oh, are they lying? LOL.

Oh no! The Govt sanctioning a multi-faith display of love, harmony, religious tolerance, remembrance of the dead and injured and the triumph of love over hate?

Yes, that's the public facade.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join