It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we wear our MAGA hat's now without being Harrased Freedom of expression Makes Comeback

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Except that for most everybody except white men, it wasn't better.

The preceding black presidential family I'm sure would disagree.
Female CEO's as well.

Trump has divided the USA at every turn starting before the campaign trail and continues to every day.

Yep it's Trump who is out in the streets, deplatforming folks, assaulting folks, censuring folks.

Sorry, it isn't 'just a hat'.

Yes, it is. No matter how many hollow arguments you throw up in protest.

And comparing Trump hats to women who get raped? Man, another all time shameful low. Raise that victimhood flag high.

It's really not. When the response to the question posed in the OP is to blame the innocent party, it's the exact same thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
It's really not. When the response to the question posed in the OP is to blame the innocent party, it's the exact same thing.

"Innocent party"? Ha! Oh man. I almost forgot about the alternate ATS reality where Trump has done no wrong and is just a poor victim.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Please, list the charges and/or convictions so we can settle this "alternate reality' business.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I figure if my hubby has the em, er, you know, to wear a Uof M hat, while doing construction on MSU's baseball locker room, he'll wear a MAGA hat anywhere.
That was far more dangerous. LOL

Mine struts around during hockey season in a Blackhawks t-shirt when he's feeling really ballsy. Or Lightning jersey if he's not quite so willing to push the envelope that much.
Both of 'em get some nasty looks, but the Blackhawks one man, that's a Middle Finger magnet in this state, lmao

It's clothes and hats, people. Operate under the assumption that the wearer is trying to goad you into at least a comment, but do yourself a favor and don't give them the satisfaction. Life's better that way for everybody.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Fair enough.

Please, list the charges and/or convictions so we can settle this "alternate reality' business.

"Charges and/or convictions" is quite the goalpost move. And a rather obvious one at that. But as far as listing how Trump has himself brought on all the disdain for himself and his politics... let me just call my boss and quit my job 'cause that is going to take a while. I know you aren't this disassociated from reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

"Charges and/or convictions" is quite the goalpost move.

Well, you stated an assertion of wrong doing, so lets have at it?

But as far as listing how Trump has himself brought on all the disdain for himself and his politics... let me just call my boss and quit my job 'cause that is going to take a while. I know you aren't this disassociated from reality.

Still waiting, unless your opinion is founded in fantasy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join