It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My view of the Trump presidency from the cheap seats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Trump was never supposed to have won.

Let me be clear from the start on this one. He wasn't supposed to have won.

Hillary was.

But the issues with her emails came up and Comey had to say something to stave off a growing mutiny of FBI agents who would have come forward if he (Comey) hadn't had said something.

Thus the (painful to watch) press conference.

As a result, Hillary lost the election.

But they had an insurance policy.

Russian collusion and the dossier. That was their insurance policy.

And it almost worked.

2 years of digging though did not dig up the right thing to oust "Donny Moscow".

So Trump is the "Accidental President".

I would surmise that they won't let this happen again. Now the dozen (or so) morons announcing their run are simply place-holders and grubs just raising money for themselves. They are insignificant and a joke.

I would wager that a dark horse candidate we haven't even seen yet is waiting in the wings to emerge. Someone the establishment wants.

I can't honestly see Trump doing another 4 years because he would put a serious damper on the establishments plans for NWO, Globalism, raising taxes, etc.

But I will be pleasantly surprised if he does.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The lot is cast into the lap;but the whole disposing thereof
is of the Lord.The Lord decides who gets elected,we get the
leaders we deserve at the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

After all this .. you still think the American public will buy the propaganda that the Mockingbirdmedia will spew out? Because if so .. there's something Seriously wrong.

Dems aint got no platform to appeal to the public. Orange man bad is over. What Now?

Higher taxes? Open borders? Sanctuary city's? abolish the electoral collage? Avenatti is so handsome ( im looking at the ats members drooling over his apperance.

TeflonDON got it in the bag unless they murder him.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So Trump is the "Accidental President". 

I would surmise that they won't let this happen again.

It wasn't accidental.

It will happen again.

In 2020...

imo

edit on 25-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboyThe accidental President and apparently the last ...

link   

"Donny Moscow" ?

ROTFLMAO

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

"Donny Moscow" ?

ROTFLMAO

I wish I could say I came up with that, but saw another poster use it when describing their disgust for Tru mp and I took it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now don't get me wrong. If he runs and has not been JFK'd by the left then I'll probably vote for him again since I don't see anyone else better that's running.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I was on my way home from work listening to CNN on the radio. I do this every day for the most part. I like to see what they have to say. Every day it is the same. Anyways I was thinking along the same lines as you when you said JFK'd. The way the media is going you almost think they could be stoking some nut jobs fire. Then the media will say.............he brought this on himself. I'm rambling.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Right now at the masters chess match, Soro's just saw his Russia move go up in flames!! and now we see Bannon going for the "vaseline jar" move....keep tuned

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You are taking for granted the continued existence of the Democratic Party

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Nice theory. I have one too...

The Clintons helped Trump secure the nomination and then he stabbed them in the back.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My take?

The gov took polls and figured out the public wasn't happy, so they ran a anti establishment shill.

All the emotional drama in the world doesn't change the fact that Trump could end the fake news by returning the Smith Munt Act O-traitor changed to legally psyop the public.

Both sides are the same and used to make it look like we actually have a choice.

Nothing has changed, he puked out some buzzwords for idiots.

The tax stuff is bs. His bs crumbs are worthless. The expense will go straight into the govs pockets at a greater rate than taxes themselves using tarriffs.

Temp tax for everyone, perm taxes for corps.

This whole scam system needs a reset, or we need a new currency overnight.
The foxes are guarding the hen house.

Screw people who like politics, they are the idiots getting us taxed into poverty.

MAGA

Don't forget to buy the hat.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If TPTB didn't want Trump, he would be dead.

Long ago.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

He will do 4 more and it will be a landslide in 2020. 2 more SCOTUS appointments and off to the races....

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Let's look at who benefits the most here...

Who is good for the corporatocracy? Trump.
Who is good for knocking back regulation on the corporatocracy? Trump.
Who is good for lining the pockets of the MIC? Trump (although Hillary would have given him a run for his money).
Who makes it easy for the corporations to offshore business and money through scapegoating? Trump.
Who ultimately gives the corporations a pass? Trump.
Who are the real globalists? Trump and his corporatocracy pals.

And again, who is making it easy for them to garner more and more power? Trump.

Who's been sold a red white and blue trojan horse?
His supporters, and the rest of us… by proxy.

But make no mistake, it's the TPTB (i.e. the establishment) who benefits the most from Trump.
If that isn't a huge blinking sign I don't know what is.

Being given everything you want in life and then playing the victim? Now there's an American Dream we can all strive for. But hey, the reality TV aspect keeps the peons busy while the corporatocracy pours another foundation.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Talk about the cheap seats... I'm from a third world country, the smelly bleachers peppered with chewing gums, dried spits and vomits and used sanitary napkins...

I like Trump, what's not to like about a president that tries to keep his campaign promises? Besides, he's the only president that I know that signs laws and executive orders with a sharpie... as your man Victor Davis Hanson said,
" Trump is the chemotherapy to cure the cancer."

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

The chemo kills the patient faster than the cancer does.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You saw the full Mueller report?!?

Wow! Can I see it too, because I would LOVE to be able to put all my questions to rest like that.

Don't we deserve that, as the American people? To know what the actual conclusions were???

Why do you trust Barr? Because he's saying what you want to hear? I don't trust him. I trust him as much as you trusted Holder.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther
I would guess that Hanson is aware of that when he made the analogy.

... sorry, wrong video.
edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join