It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes a gif is worth a million words...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So, WTF happened? For over 2 years we heard about how Trump would be found in collusion with Russia. We heard about obstruction of justice. We heard about Mueller's guaranteed dismantling of a "corrupt" presidency. Russia, Russia, Russia, collusion, collusion, collusion. What the eff happened, y'all? In the end we got a tax evasion case, a couple fools lying to investigators on personal matters that themselves weren't even criminal, and a rat of a lawyer who squealed like a pig stuck under a gate about what apparently amounted to a hill of beans. Excuse me while I whip this out...
YOU LYING, DELUDED, MUSH HEADED, AGENDA DRIVEN, SORE LOSER, ENEMIES OF DEMOCRACY, SOUR BREATHED FOOLS! YOU LOSE!!!

I won't name names, (ahem... Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schitfforbrains, their voters, their supporters, their sychophantic, pedantic little nothings...) YOU LOSERS! Ha Ha Ha!!! This is not a thread of platitudes or olive branches, that ship sailed from port after many of us extended the offer of working together and letting the animosity of the election pass like water under a bridge and the branch was slapped from our hands. This is a culmination of 2+ years... an election which was called unwinnable, WON... a rigged investigation which was called a sure fire lock, BROKEN... a president who was called indefensible, VINDICATED... an electorate of moderates who were lied to to sway the results of a midterm election, NOW LIVIDLY PISSED AT YOUR PARTY. The next 6 years will be an untenable hell for each of you on the left. Every Pelosi, Every Waters, Every Schiff, Every Tom, Dick, or Harry who built their palatial mansion using tax payer dollars on a foundation of sand will be forced to watch as that mansion is swept away, not by a big blue wave, but by a massive, collective middle finger of fate.

Revelation 21:8... All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. Guess what? It's swimming time, boys! Dive in or be pushed because this country is done listening to your bullschiff. Your own actions and words have removed you from the discussion... welcome to marginalization and disenfranchisement, the water is fine.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Goddam...you kinda just let it all hang out there huh.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Bad news for the Pence team. Every liberal I know prefers Trump to Pence. At least Trump is a social liberal. Maybe Pence and his team will finally back off trying to get Trump out of office.

I don't know why you Retardicans think liberals or Democrats don't like Trump. Who stands from Trump going down? It was a Republican AG who appointed a Republican special investigated. The politics of this all seem Pence to me.

edit on 25-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This whole Russian thing reminds me of Whitewater. Both investigations ended with no indictments. Whitewater cost $100 million dollars. I wonder how much the Russian thing cost.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well now, could you tell us how you really feel? Don't hold back now, we can take it.
Just let it rip.

P.s.
Nice choice of subject
1st ballot hof imo

edit on 25/3/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Bad news for the Pence team. Every liberal I know prefers Trump to Pence. At least Trump is a social liberal. Maybe Pence and his team will finally back off trying to get Trump out of office.

I don't know why you Retardicans think liberals or Democrats don't like Trump. Who stands from Trump going down? It was a Republican AG who appointed a Republican special investigated. The politics of this all seem Pence to me.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Never mind
edit on 25-3-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Excellent OP.

I don't even know how to put a gif in a thread. It's probably for the best.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I took a peek at the programming.

It's still awaiting for a firmware upgrade and new instruction set.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You actually sound kind of relieved mate... Almost as if you were a little worried it could have gone the other way.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Impressive.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This is the third or fourth thread where you've tried to float this B.S. - priceless!

Take a little more time, surely you can come up with something better.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I wonder if this is how Mueller feels-

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I totally have found the same thing that you just said df.... the liberals I know and remain on speaking terms with also ALL prefer Trump to Pence. I wonder if it is because Trump continues to hold some liberal values from his younger years, when he was a card carrying Democrat.

Trump is probably the most 'moderate' president that the US has had in recent times, all things considered. That might be why both the entrenched Republican and Democratic leaderships resist him so fully....

edit on 25-3-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: word smithing

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You actually sound kind of relieved mate... Almost as if you were a little worried it could have gone the other way.

It there was ever a chance for it to go the other way, we would've heard about it the moment it was found because the democrats would've leaked it. There's no need to sound relieved, the OP is just throwing this in the face of the left. They've earned it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Give that man a Beer.... make that two!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I don't know why you Retardicans think liberals or Democrats don't like Trump. Who stands from Trump going down? It was a Republican AG who appointed a Republican special investigated.

It might have something to do with so many liberals openly saying "I hate Trump" over the past 3 years... I don't know why I'd feel this way, but that seems to indicate to me they dislike him strongly.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Nice choice of subject
1st ballot hof imo

He's a ball spiking patriot... which perfectly fit the tone and theme I was going for.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Anything can happen, especially where politics and hit jobs are concerned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join