It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham will probe alleged FISA abuses at FBI, calls on Barr to appoint new special counsel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well ain't this grand. Looks like the "red" finally grew some testicular fortitude after trump et al got the all clear.

Now if nothing materializes from this then why any intelligent American would confine in the 2 party system is beyond me

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham said Monday that he will probe alleged abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) at the start of the Russia investigation, while calling on Attorney General Bill Barr to appoint a new special counsel to investigate the “other side of the story.”
Graham, R-S.C., made the comments during a press conference on Capitol Hill following the release of the findings in the Robert Mueller investigation, which did not uncover evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy in 2016. Graham and other Trump allies cited the findings to renew scrutiny of the probe's origins at the FBI. The chairman said he'll look into any alleged misconduct related to the Russia investigation on the part of the Justice Department, the FBI and the Democrats, but added that due to “the emotional nature of this” he believes a new appointment is necessary.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for anyone to be held accountable for this goat rope.

It would be nice, but as you said. I have no confidence in either party.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have probe fatigue. Although I know of several people I would like to see probed. Not physically mind you...metaphorically.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Trump won the election, the insurance policy that assured he'd be thrown out of office has failed.

This is the investigation they are most afraid of.

imo

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Dems will never quit this charade, just look at Schiff's response? personally I can't wait for the rest of this # show to chime in, It has become my daily soap opera.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am so sick of investigations, and would like to see the country move on and tackle some real issues. But this has become a real issue, and must be stopped. So, I dont think we have much choice.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Sadly they have no need to be afraid of anything. There should have been multiple special counsels investigating what in my mind amounts to nothing short of seditious conspiracy by parts of the FBI, the Clinton campaign and also certain elements of the outgoing administration.
But what can you do. Trump never got a grip on the DOJ, he still doesnt have one. Jeff Sessions was a desaster as the Attorney Gernal unfortunately and William Barr is pretty much the embodiment of "the swamp".
You think he will be the one to bring all of this crashing down? Please.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm don't understand why another SC would be needed. Barr has no conflict of interest, that I'm aware of.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What we have witnessed these past 3-4 years has been the most serious threat to our Republic, instigated by the democratic party I might say, since our inception in 1776. This tops all threats we have faced. Watergate was an insignificant blip compared to this democratic party subversive and treasonous act. Heads need to roll over this.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Watergate was an insignificant blip compared to this democratic party subversive and treasonous act.

You mean seditious right?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The Patriot Act needs to be repealed.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The Patriot Act needs to be repealed.

Or enforced 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I say repealed and replaced.
No more government spying on citizens, but LOTS of citizens spying on government.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So all it took was McCain to die for this guy to go from never trump to team trump?
I ain't buying it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So all it took was McCain to die for this guy to go from never trump to team trump?
I ain't buying it.

Maybe McCain had something on him.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Watergate was an insignificant blip compared to this democratic party subversive and treasonous act.

You mean seditious right?

Although I am responding to you here, I don't care to respond to you. You are just an insignificant annoyance here.

Edit: Treason....
edit on 25-3-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Which country are we at war with that the dems aided?

It's OK, we all know you meant sedition... The proper thing they could get charged with (I wouldn't mind, make an example out of them).

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for anyone to be held accountable for this goat rope.

It would be nice, but as you said. I have no confidence in either party.

True but, it would be now or never.

2020 is right around the corner.

I want the democratic party to to be churned, dissolved of all the corruption.
This is what happens when you believe that you are always on the side of right, you lose what's at sight and become worse than those you were opposing in the first place.

I want to see the American democratic populace wipe the shlit out of their eyes and see what corruption really looks like.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Let me guess, at the last minute everyone bleached their hard drives.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Let me guess, at the last minute everyone bleached their hard drives.

" Do you mean with a cloth or something"

new topics

<<   2 >>

join