It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the very evil people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely delusional.

So far, in the past year, we've witnessed the Democrats celebrate the murder of infants, celebrate the public persecution of people based on accusations alone while condemning any who called for supporting evidence of guilt, celebrate the sexualization of children, use children as political pawns in a game of virtue signaling, call for the destruction of national identities, call for the dissolution of national border security, project their own high crimes onto their opponents, call an average several thousand dollar a year tax relief "bread crumbs" while claiming that a $25 a procedure increase in abortion costs, Medicare costs, or self responsibility in regards to providing necessities to yourself amounts to stripping of Rights, attempts to bring down a seated, used a politically owned and manipulated media to advance their bullschiff, Constitutionally elected President via lies, collusion with foreign governments, and backroom dealings with dark agencies, acceptance of large sums of money to cover-up sexual abuses by their own representatives as well as by their Hollywood megadonors, among other violations of common decency...

You say Republicans are "just as bad" show me the evidence for that statement or (finally) STFU. This is the end, my friend. The Left had their chance, the lots were cast, and each of their accusations failed like a hot wet turd in a cold bed sheet. FAILURE... meaning they manipulated the media and abused the gullible to push their agenda and, when it came time to pay the check, they dined and dashed right out the goddamned door leaving an unpaid bill and a pile of shrimp shells and chicken bones for the staff to clean up. We're in a new era now, as of the revelations of the past weekend. This new era involves the American people, at least those with half a butt hair's worth of self dignity and honor, standing up and saying to each and every allegation and ridiculous claim "Show me the evidence or STFU" followed by a middle finger square in the face of any who protest for good measure. The era of being enslaved by the asininity of the leftward masses, who are no doubt a collective of stank, unwashed asses at this point, IS OVER. Stick a fork in it, watch the juices run clear, and serve it to the family for dinner. The offensive of the righteous men begin here and now, to crush our enemies, see the Left driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women as a sweet music to our ears, knowing that truth and full transparency will defeat the lies and darkness of this group of charlitans wearing donkey ears while representing the party of the jackass.

Free at last, free at last, free to take a bullwhip to every lying jackass! Change the narrative to one of truth, or watch it trampled and buried at the feet of the nearest fallen tyrant where the false narrative and lies belong.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: ManyMasks
DJT has said he wants revenge after Mueller's report failed to dethrone him, and now it's over he's coming to get them ........ But who's them, who's the really evil treasonous people and what have they done?

"There's a lot of people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things," Mr Trump said, "I would say treasonous things, against our country."

"And hopefully people that have done such harm to our country, we've gone through a period of really bad things happening.

"Those people will certainly be looked at, I've been looking at them for a long time.

"And I'm saying, 'why haven't they been looked at?' They lied to Congress - many of them, you know who they are - they've' done so many evil things."

BBCNews

Djt wants revenge for the damage the dems have caused? I think anyone with a brain in their head wants revenge for the obscenity known as the democratic party.

Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely delusional.

“Just as bad”

No. They’re not.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

"Who are the very evil people?"

Strangely enough, the BBC would seem to qualify.

After they employed and enabled the likes of Savile for nearly half a century.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

They (the evil douche-wad-ass-twinkies) attempted a coup d'état.

Anyone for the coup is evil.

Anyone who cheered the coup is evil.

Basically, there's a butt-load of evil dicks around.

But we live in a Banana Republic where evil people prosper.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LOL..The Republicans are scum.

the Republican Party poses a unique and existential threat to human life on earth because of their refusal to take seriously the threat of Climate Change and their willingness to risk nuclear war, and because they are motivated not just by the base desires of avarice and self-enrichment, but by a fanatical devotion to biblical fundamentalism that dictates the End Times and the destruction of the world.

And their politics are a blight on society. They hinder society from advancing, their constituents are selfish and cruel, their politicians(actually both but Reps are worse) are easily bought because they lack morals, they will watch your children get shot down in hail of bullets and refuse to do anything about it, they hate abortion but will offer no support for the woman who has the baby and will vote down any measure that may help her, they do not care that there are people in America suffering (unless it scores political points) and will champion those who vote away benefits that help these people and so much more.
edit on 25-3-2019 by 0n514ught because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0n514ught
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LOL..The Republicans are scum.

the Republican Party poses a unique and existential threat to human life on earth because of their refusal to take seriously the threat of Climate Change and their willingness to risk nuclear war, and because they are motivated not just by the base desires of avarice and self-enrichment, but by a fanatical devotion to biblical fundamentalism that dictates the End Times and the destruction of the world.

And their politics are a blight on society. They hinder society from advancing, their constituents are selfish and cruel, their politicians(actually both but Reps are worse) are easily bought because they lack morals, they will watch your children get shot down in hail of bullets and refuse to do anything about it, they hate abortion but will offer no support for the woman who has the baby and will vote any measure that may help her, they do not care that there are people in America suffering (unless it scores political points) and will champion those who vote away benefits that help these people and so much more.

Democrat Strategy

🤣

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 0n514ught

Leftists just hate the Constitution, personal responsibility, successful individuals, and are small bitter people who can only take what others create.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Sweet Christ.... you played the Global Warming cult's card. When I asked for evidence, and I apologize for not making this abundantly clear in my initial request for evidence, that's entirely my bad, but I was asking for evidence of things real. You gave me "they don't believe in the monsters I imagine are under my bed, big meanie Republicans!" evidence... which would be kinda like me saying I hate Daniel Radcliff because dabbling in magic is prohibited by the Bible.

LMAO! Thanks for the laughs, tho.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The World is giving me a massive headache, make it stop.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Sweet Christ.... you played the Global Warming cult's card. When I asked for evidence, and I apologize for not making this abundantly clear in my initial request for evidence, that's entirely my bad, but I was asking for evidence of things real. You gave me "they don't believe in the monsters I imagine are under my bed, big meanie Republicans!" evidence... which would be kinda like me saying I hate Daniel Radcliff because dabbling in magic is prohibited by the Bible.

LMAO! Thanks for the laughs, tho.

LMAO I wasn't answering your call for evidence, I was just stating facts.

Any actual evidence presented to you would never suffice for a republican because they are usually based on facts, science and would require intelligence to understand.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Your definition of "fact" reminds me strongly of Orwelian doublespeak. Freedom is slavery, war is peace, Bullschiff are "facts." A fool and their money are soon parted and there is no bigger drain of money than the fools who have joined the AGW cult these days...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join