It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the very evil people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
DJT has said he wants revenge after Mueller's report failed to dethrone him, and now it's over he's coming to get them ........ But who's them, who's the really evil treasonous people and what have they done?

"There's a lot of people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things," Mr Trump said, "I would say treasonous things, against our country."

"And hopefully people that have done such harm to our country, we've gone through a period of really bad things happening.

"Those people will certainly be looked at, I've been looking at them for a long time.

"And I'm saying, 'why haven't they been looked at?' They lied to Congress - many of them, you know who they are - they've' done so many evil things."

BBCNews

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Treason is a very difficult crime to prosecute. The founding fathers knew it could be an abuse of power so it is mentioned in the Constitution. In history, it's very hard to convict someone of treason. It almost never happens.

edit on 25-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think he means sedition.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think he means sedition.

It is treason if you interpret the unitary executive to mean "the country".

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The scandals about to be exposed are the biggest in history 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Granted, I'm not one who usually posts scripture, but in this case the answer is given a few times.

It doesn't get any more obvious, unless ones intention is in being blind...

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, .... Be careful, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

How terrible it will be for those who call evil good and good evil, who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness, who substitute what is bitter for what is sweet and what is sweet for what is bitter!

Woes to the Wicked
…19to those who say, β€œLet Him hurry and hasten His work so that we may see it! Let the plan of the Holy One of Israel come so that we may know it!” 20Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter. 21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.…

Matthew 6:23
But if your vision is poor, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Luke 11:34
Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your vision is clear, your whole body also is full of light. But when it is poor, your body is full of darkness.

Luke 11:35
Be careful, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

Job 17:12
They have turned night into day and have made light seem near in the face of darkness.

Proverbs 17:15
Acquitting the guilty and condemning the righteous--both are detestable to the LORD.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sound like it’s everyone that got a note passed to them at the GW Bush funeral.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And Obama is going to take yer guns. And Hillary was going to end up in jail.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
DJT has said he wants revenge after Mueller's report failed to dethrone him, and now it's over he's coming to get them ........ But who's them, who's the really evil treasonous people and what have they done?

"There's a lot of people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things," Mr Trump said, "I would say treasonous things, against our country."

"And hopefully people that have done such harm to our country, we've gone through a period of really bad things happening.

"Those people will certainly be looked at, I've been looking at them for a long time.

"And I'm saying, 'why haven't they been looked at?' They lied to Congress - many of them, you know who they are - they've' done so many evil things."

BBCNews

Djt wants revenge for the damage the dems have caused? I think anyone with a brain in their head wants revenge for the obscenity known as the democratic party.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Proverbs 17:15
Acquitting the guilty and condemning the righteous--both are detestable to the LORD.

I do not think God is really that much concerned with evil. Based on human experiments there seems to be no amount of evil God will not tolerate in order to preserve our free will. Good guys always finish last or not at all.

I do know this though it seems from my experiences people obsessed with evil and sin seem to always turn out to be the most evil even though most times they are completely unaware of the sins they've committing.

And I also know absolution does not come from saying magic words. Absolution can only come from getting forgiveness from the people you have sinned against. Good luck living in Hell!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: ManyMasks

BBCNews

Djt wants revenge for the damage the dems have caused? I think anyone with a brain in their head wants revenge for the obscenity known as the democratic party.

Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely delusional.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

DJT has said he wants revenge after Mueller's report failed to dethrone him

I missed the threat of revenge, would you point that out please?
I did not see it in the article you sited.

Were he directing revenge, as you put it, he would not be asking why they haven't been looked at, would he?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Free will is just that.

Do what we will, good or evil, it's our actions.

That is why 1/3 of the Angels resistance occurred, they knew we are not perfect and our decisions would entail evil ones.

They weren't willing to bend a knee to an imperfect creation. In all honesty I agree with that sentiment.

As a race we are not capable of doing good acts 100% of the time. God was testing us, by giving us the choice to decide.

If that is what one believes, not all do, then we are the only race with free will.

Our free will can't be interrupted, changed or directed by even God. He created us knowing all outcomes.

In the end, collectively as a species we must decide

If God wanted a race he would manipulate and control he never would have created us and our free will.

Does God despise evil, of course. He must allow us to grow by making our own mistakes and learning from them.

We have a guide for our spiritual aspect.

What we have lost, are the morals in society to perpetuate the inclusion of such.

People must forget what free will means.

It means we as individuals are responsible for our own mistakes. Not God, he didn't make us decide.

He only gave us the chance to do so.

What we do is on us.

Are we our brothers keeper, yes we are.
If not us, who?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Maybe. That's not what we're talking about here, and such a tired excuse.

Don't worry though. If you still think nothings happening, you will never know the difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Maybe they're all evil.

There is No One Righteous

(Psalm 14:1-7)

9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17And the way of peace have they not known
edit on 25-3-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Obama
Clinton
Clapper
Brennan
Rice
Comey
McCabe
Strozk
Page
Schiff
Schumer

...to name a few.. but I suspect it will go much deeper and reach into the media once the emails, texts and meetings are all uncovered.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Their names will go down in HIstory along with,

Bush
Hitler
Stalin
etc etc etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Their names will go down in HIstory along with,

Bush
Hitler
Stalin
etc etc etc.

Clinton stands alone as the worst of all... a long way behind in joint second most evil people are Hitler, Mao, Stalin and Genghis Khan.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I agree. They say behind every good Man is a Woman but behind every evil sadistic Man, is an evil vile Woman.

It's time for the People to Rule rather than People with too much power, heritage and anti bias religious ideals and self inflated purpose who are bent on power trips over others.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join