It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs decree recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: schuyler

So Israel wouldnt stoop so low? Guess again

Unsubstantiated BS. One very good reason it is BS is because the genetic difference between populations in Israel means that Palestinians and Jews are almost indistinguishable due to thousands of years of inter-breeding. You ought to know by now that trusting "intelligence sources" as newsworthy is laughable. Witness WMD in Iraq. But British "intelligence" assured the US it was true and away we went.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So Israel wouldnt stoop so low? Guess again

Unsubstantiated BS. One very good reason it is BS is because the genetic difference between populations in Israel means that Palestinians and Jews are almost indistinguishable due to thousands of years of inter-breeding. You ought to know by now that trusting "intelligence sources" as newsworthy is laughable. Witness WMD in Iraq. But British "intelligence" assured the US it was true and away we went.

While I can't disagree with your overall statement, there is an option B, in your example.

Bush jr was a war mongering moron, who not only had a conflict of interests (oil), but was desperate to leave a "legacy" , like that of his father behind.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What I don't understand is why the news media says other Presidents promised to do this, but never followed through.

What was the problem with getting it done? Maybe President Trump's skills makes everything look easier than it really is.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm going to guess they never followed through because in the back of their mind they knew that we were supporting a fanatical illegal country that is has been executing genocide, ethnic cleansing, and illegal land grabbing while racking up untold war crimes left and right. Plus we are supposed to be separating church and state as opposed to creepily paving the way for the rapture.

But in the end, religion, oil, and money still rule the USA. Sad.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: projectvxn

What I don't understand is why the news media says other Presidents promised to do this, but never followed through.

What was the problem with getting it done? Maybe President Trump's skills makes everything look easier than it really is.

Trump does what he thinks right, and to hell with focus groups, or consequences.

It's called going by instinct, and it works pretty well for him overall. That's not to aay his mouth doesn't cause him unnecessary backlash at times.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the Palestinians allied with Hitler and nazis. The Muslim supremacist nazi scum should not have any territory at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Reuters

You lose the war, you lose the land. Golan Heights belongs to Israel. Next time don't try to wipe the Jews out and maybe you wont lose your whole nation.

wasnt the first gulf war over saddam conquering kuwait? the kuwaities lost the war, but we gave their country back to them.

should crimea remain annexed to russia?

should we claim iraq and afganistan as ours now?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
double post

deleted
edit on 25-3-2019 by stormson because: double post

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

Your strawmen are poorly constructed.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
What would you have Trump do? Come out on a white stallion, and declare an end to all world evil? He's already considered a raving lunatic with all the good he has done. How would that have turned out? He would have been taken out at first go.

One can be a spanner in the works by praying, by doing the right thing in this world. I am a follower of Christ, as I know you are.

If Trump was a real "Outsider" then he should have let all secrets be known on the first day he was President. As a result, Trump would have been killed off. However, the truth would have been given to the peasants and Trump would have gone down in history as a guy that actually gave a damn for the peasants.

Who cares about a piece of rotting meat (body:aging) anyway ? Yahushua only cares about ones soul. So if Trump spoke ALL of the Truth, then he has done good in his lifetime. If his body perishes in an assassination then the death of his body will not impact his spirit in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

How does your world view fit in the transfer agreement 1933, the Palestinians master plan for there own ethnic cleansing ?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You're quite right I did look at it a few years back and wondered as well as they are both considered semitic.

So in light of how they constantly lie, are not part of of any Nuclear weapon inspections, sunk the Liberty - no justice for the victims - you trust the Israelis to be truthful?

Plenty of on the extent of Israels duplicity

normanfinkelstein.com...

www.democracynow.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

No. Native Americans might believe some of it is sacred. Too bad they relied on oral traditions instead of writing their fairy tales to stone I guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: dashen
I don't see how the US has power or authority to make any such statements

He already made it. It's just a statement of support. Israel would like a statement of support once in awhile, especially after 8 years of Obama sneering at them.

Not sure it's Israel as a whole, but Netanyahu that Trump is showing support for, a hard right anti Arab leader who is keeping Israeli politics toxic.... but they are mutual wall fans so they must have a lot to discuss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join