It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs decree recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump signed a decree on Monday at the start of a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying the United States recognizes Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, territory that Israel seized from Syria in the 1967 Middle East war.

You lose the war, you lose the land. Golan Heights belongs to Israel. Next time don't try to wipe the Jews out and maybe you wont lose your whole nation.

We're going to undo all the garbage liberal globalists have caused in the world. Especially what Obama did to Israel. Now that Trump isn't being held back by a fake investigation we can get to work on some real issues.
edit on 25 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Now that Trump isn't being held back by a fake investigation we can get to work on some real issues.

Like genocide?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Now that Trump isn't being held back by a fake investigation we can get to work on some real issues.

Like genocide?

You mean like the Holocaust? Or maybe Iran and the Arab sates proclaiming they are going to "wipe Israel off the face of the Earth"? THAT is genocide.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Trump is nothing more that a cog in the works of the system.

If Trump was a real hope for the peasants, then the globalists would have destroyed the mortal years ago.

Yet here we are: Same #; Different Day.

Yahushua wants to know; who is willing to blend into the Matrix or who wants to be a exit the matrix.
edit on 25-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Like genocide?

What genocide?

Where do you see genocide?

Has the population of Gaza and the West Bank been reduced noticeable as a direct result of Israeli actions?

I know the answer, hopefully you're aren't as dumb as this post suggests, and you know the answer too.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't see how the US has power or authority to make any such statements

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What genocide?

Where do you see genocide?

Has the population of Gaza and the West Bank been reduced noticeable as a direct result of Israeli actions?

I know the answer, hopefully you're aren't as dumb as this post suggests, and you know the answer too.

It's funny how all these people can live very peacefully in Israel...

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2016 was 74.7% Jewish, 17.7% Muslim, 2.0% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 4.1% including faiths such as Samaritanism and Baha'iism, and irreligious people with no faith.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

What would you have Trump do? Come out on a white stallion, and declare an end to all world evil? He's already considered a raving lunatic with all the good he has done. How would that have turned out? He would have been taken out at first go.

He is trying to do good, and he is doing good. But you can't expect him to work as Jesus. And besides, God has ordained what will take place. We just have to wait patiently. Perhaps Trump is the person that will place the first pats of the puzzle pieces together.

I think he's doing what he can according to his belief, as far as I can tell based on the actions. Of course, I am not in the "know" or there to see what he says and does in private.

One can be a spanner in the works by praying, by doing the right thing in this world. I am a follower of Christ, as I know you are.

edit on 25-3-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Let's not overstate what this is.

It is a purely political calculation, on Trump's part. A smart one too, IMO.

The Jewish voting block is not only large, but most times reliable, in that they tend to show up in every election.

The recent failure of dems to rebuke anti semitism, whether real, or merely perceived has created an opening going into 2020.

This move, in addition to moving the embassy to Jerusalem is going to "play" very large when the Jewish voter steps into the booth.

Dems made a YUGE miscalculation, IMO.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What are you talking about? It is a foreign policy stance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like it, or not, the words of a US president carries weight in the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The way Israel treats Arab people Israel is the new South Africa.

It would be cheaper for the USA in the long run if we airlifted every Jewish person and building from Israel and gave them a big chunk of land in Arizona or New Mexico. There will never be peace in the Middle East because either side thinks the other side are human beings.

edit on 25-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

He already made it. It's just a statement of support. Israel would like a statement of support once in awhile, especially after 8 years of Obama sneering at them.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I seriously doubt Israelis consider Arizona the "holy land".

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Bull#.

Israeli Arabs are treated like anyone else with Israeli citizenship.

But go ahead and believe your anti Jew propaganda

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Yeah we get it -

United States of America and Israel and Iraq and Afghanistan and Halliburton.

Might makes right

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That is Iran's stated goal, Trump is working to prevent it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And they also forget Arabs make up about 20% of the Israeli Parliament.
Apartheid genocide Holocaust!
LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So Israel wouldnt stoop so low? Guess again

www.wired.com...

ISRAEL IS REPORTEDLY developing a biological weapon that would harm Arabs while leaving Jews unaffected, according to a report in London's Sunday Times. The report, citing Israeli military and western intelligence sources, says that scientists are trying to identify distinctive genes carried by Arabs to create a genetically modified bacterium or virus.

The "ethno-bomb" is reportedly Israel's response to the threat that Iraq may be just weeks away from completing its own biological weapons. The "ethno-bomb" program is based at Israel's Nes Tziyona research facility. Scientists are trying to use viruses and bacteria to alter DNA inside living cells and attack only those cells bearing Arabic genes. The task is very complex because both Arabs and Jews are Semitic peoples. But according to the report, the Israelis have succeeded in isolating particular characteristics of certain Arabs, "particularly the Iraqi people."

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That conspiracy theory has been around for a long time. The fact that wired published this garbage is amazing.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It would be cheaper for the USA in the long run if we airlifted every Jewish person and building from Israel and gave them a big chunk of land in Arizona or New Mexico

Israeli Lebensraum funded by a compliant US taxpayer works better for the Zionists

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join