It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tidy Bowl Man Flushes The Deep Toilet ~ Thank You Devin Nunes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To stand in the face of unrelenting attacks from the overflowing cesspool of the deep toilet—and persevere—takes some balls. That cesspool is full of floaters that hide behind a D or an R (they come in both crappy flavors) when their real allegiance is to personal power and to their masters pulling the strings.

Not many could take what’s been thrown at them like both Devin Nunes and President Trump have.

Thank you, Devin Nunes. You are a true warrior and a formidable one at that. Looking forward to the next stage in your campaign.

Nunes knew all along that the claims were bogus and he stood up for the truth in the face of withering attacks from Democrats, from the media, which daily took vicious shots at his character and integrity, and from skeptics and unsupportive leaders in his own party. Recall that then-Speaker Paul

Ryan forced Nunes to temporarily remove himself from the investigation at the insistence of Democrats like Rep Adam Schiff. Schiff, you should know, is so attached to the Russia hoax that he is still claiming that he knows the collusion was real. Sure, Adam, so was the UFO that stopped you outside of Bakersfield.

Were it not for Rep. Nunes we would not know that Susan Rice, Obama’s National Security Adviser, spied on members of the Trump campaign before the election and then unmasked their names with the likely knowledge that they would be leaked – which they were. We would not have details about the plot in the FBI and DOJ to use the phony dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign, created by Democratic party-aligned opposition research firm FusionGPS, and circulated by an associate of Republican senator John McCain.

We would not know about Page and Strzok. We would not know about the meeting that occurred in the FBI in which they conspired against President Trump and rested sure that at least they had the dossier as an ‘insurance policy.’ And we would not know about the flagrant abuse of the FISA courts.

The FBI and DOJ lied to the FISA court three separate times in order to illegally obtain warrants to spy on Trump associates. Who signed those fraudulent documents? Andrew McCabe, James Comey, former assistant attorney general Sally Yates and current assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein is currently disgraced and McCabe is under criminal investigation.

Devin Nunes: hero of the republic
The California congressman stood against the tide of garbage when others wouldn’t

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not many could take what’s been thrown at them like both Devin Nunes and President Trump have.

Nunes can't even take a twatter parody account making fun of him.

Nunes is a boob who doesn't like free speech.

Boooooo Booooo

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Boooooo Booooo

Maybe.

But nunes tang the alarm bell about this being a witch hunt, and Obamas FBI using hillary paid for oppo research that was unverified to spy on trump associates, and start this whole three year lie fo russia collusion that has dominated the public discourse.

And he was attacled very hard for telling the truth.

Now it turns out he was right, and all of those saying his memo was nothing, and he is a liar are wrong.

To me, thats way more important than not being able to take a joke.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Better than a see-through boob who's on here all day long every day trying to cultivate an "I'm better than you" persona.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He's suing what I assume to be a private citizen for joking around on twitter.

You can doctor up that turd however you want, but he ain't no hero or thick skinned "taking the heat of everything with grace" like OP lays out.

link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Better than a see-through boob who's on here all day long every day trying to cultivate an "I'm better than you" persona.

To be fair, I'm not as active as I used to be GUT...

Oh wait, you're not talking about me?

nevermind....

link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Eh, I've never sued anyone for jokes.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I thought that Nunes was doing a decent job in the investigation he was running. I saw immediately that a few Democrats were all messed up and acting irrational. With all the slamming that was launched at nune, he did pretty good at keeping his cool. I often wonder how Schiff or other powerful Democrats would have acted, given their nature he would lash out like a cornered wild animal.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Eh, I've never sued anyone for jokes.

None of us here know what you have or haven't done. We just know what you portray yourself to be.

True warriors and heroes aren't perfect. Remember that, Lad.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

He's suing what I assume to be a private citizen for joking around on twitter.

You can doctor up that turd however you want, but he ain't no hero or thick skinned "taking the heat of everything with grace" like OP lays out.

Ok whatever I dont care two licks about him suing someone

i am more concerned with him being correct about the coup waged by Obama intel community in using paid oppo research that was a lie to spy on trumps team

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Boooooo Booooo

Completely ignoring what Nunes did... flushing out people who used their positions to attempt to overturn the results of a Presidential election.

Corruption OK with you if it furthers your political ideology?

Or is Nunes not allowed his own 1st Amendment rights because.. orange man bad?

To the OP... Nunes is a rock star for helping the citizenry find out the crap that was taking place in our upper echelons of power.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You don't care about a congressman suing someone for satirical speech? To each their own. (my guess is it would be a better story if another congress(wo)man was suing someone for speech 😜

But I digress. I've spoken of how Obama was authoritian in great depths, so I agree with you.

I think you fail to realize this handed the Trump camp a big win. Now they're victims (even though the investigation absolved him) and now any critisim of his administration is bullying and what not. Is the media biased against Trump? Absolutely, and they profit so much off of it I doubt they actually hate him.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Agree. Our Senator; Lindsey Graham is also lit.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So how you doin? The last time I saw one of you furry guys was when I was cleaning out the gutter. Nothing left but bones. Numes is no dum dum. So hit em where hurts hope you like this one and say hello to JOB for me :

www.foxnews.com...

Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey: See you soon

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Corruption OK with you if it furthers your political ideology?

Who said I was OK with corruption?

Just not going to hoist a congressman up as a hero if they are attacking people for free speech.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

No I dont care in the sense thaat any moron can sue anyone for a joke they want. Its dumb and they should be mocked.

That is about a 3 out of 10 on my scale of things that are worth focusing on.

One ocngressmen standing up against 95% of all of our cultural institutions, including other politicians, the media, academia, the entertainment industry, and silicon valley, and being called a liar despite being correct.

Especially when it concerns potentially the liars covering up the biggest political scandal in the history of teh country.

that is well over a 10 out of 10 on my scale.

This is a victory for trump.

I will still criticize him when I feel he desrves it, as I have all along.

The media should lose all credibility; let the right wing and left wing people in the media that didnt push the russia collusion lie be the only media we trust.

But to me this is only the very beginning, until we investigate the Obama admin and his wea[poniing of the intel agencies (somethiong nunes called for when it was unpopular) none of this will matter

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So how you doin? The last time I saw one of you furry guys was when I was cleaning out the gutter. Nothing left but bones. Numes is no dum dum. So hit em where hurts hope you like this one and say hello to JOB for me :

www.foxnews.com...

Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey: See you soon

Who's JOB?

Also I'm all for people rooting out corruption... That's their jobs and they (partisans) only do it when it fits their agenda.

But both sides of the aisle have lately been for speech suppression, that's why I dislike them both 😁

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Tidy Bowl Man Flushes The Deep Toilet

Guess that ends PeeGate then ....

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The Tidy Bowl Man Flushes The Deep Toilet ~ Thank you Devin Nunes

If that bowl was flushed, someone needs to call a plumber because it's just backing up and overflowing now.

To stand in the face of unrelenting attacks from the overflowing cesspool of the deep toilet—and persevere—takes some balls.

Oh dear lordy. By "attacks" you mean words, yes? Those oh-so-lethal letters strung together to make words?

When someone has a big enough pair to tell the people the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth -- and I don't care if it's a pair of balls or a pair of ovaries -- at whatever cost to themselves, I will tip my hat.

Until then, they're all just swirling around with every other dirty critter in that cesspool of corruption.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm not sure you understand why Nunes is suing Twatter and a few others. Seems it's more about banning and shadow-banning conservative voices with the gross double-standards we see from them---not to mention Facecrook. Appears--at least on the surface--more about challenging those who would work so very hard against free speech.

Regardless, Nunes went to war against the greatest constitutional crisis I've seen in my lifetime and took some burning arrows doing it. That's to be commended in my book.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join