It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Patrol Agents witness man 'having sex with a cow' / Build That Wall !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

No problem but I thought the story was hilarious and it did involve The Border Patrol. Evidently this guy prefers American beef as he obviously was on US land and YES many Americans engage in this behavior. So I agree with you on that one. Decades ago one of my lawyers was born in Wisconsin and he wrote a paper for a law school class on the number one problem in Wisconsin and that was back in the early 1980's. It was Beastiality. Primarily farmers boinking their animals; including Cows, Horse, Sheep, Goats and even big dogs et al. Jesus C.......... So Elmer the Farm Boy must really need Farmers Only dot whatever. Yikes!

edit on 25-3-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I always wondered why most religious groups in the desert always had herds of sheep 2000 years ago?

Sheep are always totally dependent on their shepherd

Hmmm

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Maybe he has seen the light and will now sign up for farmers only dot whatever.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Leftist Logic Says:

Somewhere, at some time, an American has had sex with a cow, so we're not allowed to be upset at this. Its racist if you are.

My logic: Chop his nuts off and toss him to the hounds. A cow is an animal to be respected. Few animals have given/sacrificed so much for us.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

LOL!

Well my first thoughts was did he hold his tongue to the right, middle or left while committing the act?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join