It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Patrol Agents witness man 'having sex with a cow' / Build That Wall !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well we need to protect our brothers and the animals too. FYI I was looking for a Rush Limbaugh station for his take on the Mueller report and this was on the screen. Yikes

www.themonitor.com...

Mexican national arrested on bestiality charge
Staff Reports -
March 19, 2019
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
ReddIt
Jose Niño

A Starr County sheriff’s deputy arrested a 28-year-old Mexican national Friday on a bestiality charge after the man was allegedly spotted trying to have sex with a cow.

U.S. Border Patrol agents called the sheriff’s office shortly before 8 p.m. Friday to report that they had witnessed a man who allegedly appeared to be “having sex with a cow,” according to a sheriff’s office news release. The incident occurred at an unspecified location near the Hidalgo and Starr county line.

The man, identified as Jose Nino, was arraigned by Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace Ramiro Guillen and given a $1,500 personal recognizance bond. Nino was subsequently released to the custody of U.S. Border Patrol.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Pictures ? He’s a big boy, has a thing for hefer’s.
edit on 25-3-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

But was it consensual?

JK

Here’s my real response: 🤮

Oh man, to have your pic plastered all over the internet for humping a cow.... he’ll be forever known as ‘Jose the cow fu####’

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm not sure how that would work but now trying to get pictures out of my head.

Movin on now

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That is sexist. Fat....errr...gravitationally challenged girls need loving too.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

You mean Moooooving on?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

:lol

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thats a cow that says eat more chicken

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've herd it all before. He wanted the earth to moove for her.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No racist remarks allowed, interracial dating is now protected. They need to extend the LGBT to include beastiality.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If you think that american citizens aren't having sex with animals, you're part of the problem.

Still pretty sick.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

If you think that american citizens aren't having sex with animals, you're part of the problem

Down here in the South have you ever heard of the term that they are purty till their 30?

I am not part of the problem. I live in the South so if are you referring to our "women", I never had sex with any animal nor fatties and never will. Way too much CO2 exhaust.
edit on 25-3-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
On more than a few occasions, the Predator and Reaper feeds over in the Middle East captured men having sex with goats and sheep.

So it's a thing, apparently.

If the guys had worn big rubber boots, they could've stuck the animal's hind legs into the boots and it probably would've made it more difficult for the animal to escape the unsavory liaison.

Hey--I'm a problem solver--not a *total* pervert!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
On more than a few occasions, the Predator and Reaper feeds over in the Middle East captured men having sex with goats and sheep.

So it's a thing, apparently.

If the guys had worn big rubber boots, they could've stuck the animal's hind legs into the boots and it probably would've made it more difficult for the animal to escape the unsavory liaison.

Hey--I'm a problem solver--not a *total* pervert!

Well there's an image you put in my head now, and I don't like it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Was it Mexicans that invented the "Sheep Boots"?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Whenever I hear stories like this I can't help but wonder about the positioning and awkwardness... I mean a cow is a big animal and not exactly positioned in such a way to easily receive a human male... so um... what exactly needed to go into making this act even possible? Is not like a cow is built in such a way he could just walk up and go to town. The more I think about this the more my head hurts... I mean... how? It just doesn't seem feasible without some kind of gear and serious premeditation...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

by "part of the problem" I mean denial and the holier than thou attitude I see rampant on these boards.

People are people. Humans are humans. We all have flaws. And some humans have sex with animals...it doesn't matter where they were born or the color of their skin. Sheesh....

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He was arrested for breaking the cows neck when he pulled its head round to kiss it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

BS.

Everyone knows whites are racists. Mexicans are rapists. Blacks are meek. Asians eat dolphins. Russians are under your bed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join