It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples vote lies on numbers - London Protest - MSM wont report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

You have a point. It was starting to work on me but then I remembered how angry I am.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Half were people trying to get to work.

Ahh so it was the brexit terminal bus queue from the airport !

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I just cant believe that so many people in the UK are still buying this pish !

why the # are we even allowing them to go on with more trade talks and #e , they have #ed us
we should # them !

the only vote that needs to happen now ,is

Are the UK government fit for purpose

Yes or No

and I can guarantee we will have a majority NO

but thing is , we shouldn't even need to have a vote , lets just shut them down for dragging us into the dark ages

all I know is that if the government # up again then people will riot !

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I was thinking that, too. I am definitely suffering from Brexit fatigue.

I think that’s part of the agenda... Wear us all down until we are sick of Brexit and no longer want it!

Is not going to work with me

If they wanted to ensure Brexit didn't take place there would be no need for a second referendum though, referendums aren't legally binding and there is no legal obligation to honour the result.

I can just imagine how well that would go down, but surprised no one has raised it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
It's been laid out before and the legality and no obligation on referendum and polls. Yet they keep shouting "the people have spoken, they MUST do what was voted for ".

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

MP's in The Commons have been doing nothing but play party politics and flinging insults at each other for two years now.
They have refused to show any level of maturity or more importantly assume any responsibility to represent the people's wishes.
They have consistently been found wanting and have sought to do nothing but maintain the status quo.
I could literally go on and on listing their failings and their gross negligence.

Now, at the twelfth hour they seek to usurp the government and impose their vision of Brexit on the nation.

I can't think of any group of individuals more unsuited and unqualified to determine this country's future.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's been laid out before and the legality and no obligation on referendum and polls. Yet they keep shouting "the people have spoken, they MUST do what was voted for ".

True, thing is, if the so called elites were really dead set against it, legally they just could have just said thank you for your opinion, we'll think about it.

Truth is, the so called elites are those that are so heavily for it, effectively wrecking government in the process.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think that is why the conflict in the government. Ms May's Brexit deal was a money earner for the elites and those that voted against it was to thwart that money and power grab. As I said before the conservatives are for the elites and all the negotiations and plans put forward for Brexit have been conservative plans only. No other political party has been allowed to formulate or negotiate a withdrawal plan. The house has only had input in voting for or against conservative plans.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think that is why the conflict in the government. Ms May's Brexit deal was a money earner for the elites and those that voted against it was to thwart that money and power grab. As I said before the conservatives are for the elites and all the negotiations and plans put forward for Brexit have been conservative plans only. No other political party has been allowed to formulate or negotiate a withdrawal plan. The house has only had input in voting for or against conservative plans.

And considering Corbyn has been fairly much an opponent of the EU most of his political career - which means all his career, do you think it would be any different if Labour got into power?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: sapien82

Now, at the twelfth hour they seek to usurp the government and impose their vision of Brexit on the nation.

I can't think of any group of individuals more unsuited and unqualified to determine this country's future.

Second that!!

Just hope the whole of the UK nation is not judged by those wazzock's

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Aye the evidence of their overwhelming failure is there for everyone to see , they have made a mockery of our so called democracy and I hope this is the straw that breaks the camels back
and by that I mean we get this lot tae # , and get a government that actually works for the people!

Surely government should be dissolved due to its inability to govern and immediate measures taken to reform this abyssmal government! That surely is the collective will of the people right now in this moment we all want someone to govern!

The board need firing the shareholders of UK ltd arent happy!
if this was a business which in reality it is , they'd all have been fired for negligence by now!

and to quote an absolute horror # show a scottish maw
"DISGUSTIN"
hahah basically the government have left a stinky # in our toilet and we are ragin at how disgusting it is !

edit on 27-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join