It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples vote lies on numbers - London Protest - MSM wont report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Crowd analysis experts estimate that the average crowd has between two and four people standing per square metre – any more than that and it becomes too uncomfortable to move. That gives a low estimate of 312,000 people and a high estimate of 624,000 people. Crowds, however, don’t congregate evenly, and the helicopter footage showed certain pockets of high density and others where there were only a smattering of people.

Source

They are only reporting half of this in the MSM, not actually giving any numbers.

[snipped]
Also looking forward to a march with over 17.4m people and a petition signed by 17.4 million people *eyeroll*
edit on 25/3/2019 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Mar 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Go after the ball not the player.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

I was talking to someone who was there and they said a policeman told them there was 2 million.

Mmmmm sure there was...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

On the same day as hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets of London, Nigel Farage appeared at the latest stop of his pro-Brexit March to Leave in Nottinghamshire. Organisers estimated 200 people attended.

Bias

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Looking forward to Other Side of the Coin jumping in to defend this...

Why do you think I specifically care if it was 300,000 or 600,000 or even a million, I don't know how some members get so triggered by my little alien in a suit but I am not going to deny the numbers. The numbers that I was hearing was about 600,000, I think 1 million is probably a little bit much and that only came from the organisers who were obviously going to exaggerate their numbers.

What I would say is that I haven't seen a march like that in the UK since the Iraq war of 2003.

So I would say its probably on the higher end of that estimate.

Also I don't think that anyone would expect 17.4 million people would ever be on a march. Even f we meet in the middle and say its half a million who turned up then it still dwarfs Farage and his march to leave with 200 odd folk bothering to turn up. Marches like this are good, you can claim its fake news when the press say the public opinion is changing, you can claim that the petition is being signed by bots, you can claim that opinion polls are bias but you cannot deny a massive crowd like that.

Honestly a dont know if I should be flattered or confused that you seem to have written a thread just for little old me.

You could all ways just shoot me a PM if you want my opinion on something so much.

I hope that has satisfied your need for my attention.
edit on 25-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Half were people trying to get to work.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What I would say is that I haven't seen a march like that in the UK since the Iraq war of 2003. 

That worked out well huh?

The numbers are irrelevant. The entire Brexit has been a sh!tshow from the start.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

it still dwarfs Farage and his march to leave with 200 odd folk bothering to turn up

Have you even read how the Brexit March has been organised?

Organisers say they aim to have a “core group of marchers” on each leg of the route.

www.leavemeansleave.eu...

A few hundred marches will cover each leg of the march from Sunderland to London. A mass rally will take place this Friday when the march is completed.

At least get the facts correct.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Help me out, are you guys leaving or not leaving?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wish I knew.

Politicians have let us down miserably....time for a full system re-boot.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Regardless the fact is on the day hundreds of thousands marched to get a people’s vote, Farage only managed to cobble together a couple of hundred.

That’s all I was saying,

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Help me out, are you guys leaving or not leaving?

Looks like we will leave it’s how we leave that’s the question

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I was wondering the same thing.

I can't keep all this straight. BREXIT... no BREXIT... BREXIT w/ a deal... BREXIT w/o a deal.

Seems to me the people of the UK are getting hosed no matter what happens.

I think we should all just go and round up ALL politicians in the US, in Europe, etc. and put them all on an island with no food and a bunch of CCTV cameras, then livestream them all eating each other. Kinda like the Truman Show, but with a morbid twist.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Regardless the fact is on the day hundreds of thousands marched to get a people’s vote, Farage only managed to cobble together a couple of hundred.

That’s all I was saying,

That's how the march was organised. A few hundred on each leg.

What part of that don't you understand?

The march from Sunderland to London is taking 14 days. How many people are going to spend time of work etc for that amount of time?

The Pro Brexit demo was held on 1 Day. A Saturday when most people don't work and kids are not at school.
edit on 25-3-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I think we should all just go and round up ALL politicians in the US, in Europe, etc. and put them all on an island...

Like Britain?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I was thinking smaller, like Bikini Atoll.

Throw a little radiation into the mix...just for fun.

ETA - They can't really mutate any further than they already have, but at least they'll be sterile.

edit on 3/25/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
In the newscore they're telling lies and talking about whether the pm should resign , or when , and meanwhile right now shes chairing the cobra committee (for civil emergencies) and enacting operation Yellowhammer which the prepped plan for no deal to come about . The mod are digging in with a special office in Whitehall doing operation redpoll .
Which is also a bird which belongs here that we don't see much of anymore.
The EU used to be just the Eu Coal and Steel Community so it has no real business in Land and Agriculture .
edit on 25-3-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That’s all I was saying,

That's how the march was organised. A few hundred on each leg.

What part of that don't you understand?

I totally understand it fact remains hundreds of thousands turned up in London vs a few hundred wherever Farage was.

Might have been how it was organised but it’s still a tad embarrassing

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Dis you see my edited remark?

The march from Sunderland to London is taking 14 days. How many people are going to spend time of work etc for that amount of time? The Pro Brexit demo was held on 1 Day. A Saturday when most people don't work and kids are not at school

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Yup don’t really care for it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Yup don’t really care for it.

Your problem not mine.

Facts are sometimes painful.

top topics