It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Readies Criminal Referrals For Clinton Operatives Who "Perpetuated This Hoax"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Maybe, Just maybe, the ball is starting to roll down hill into the real Swampy cesspool that has perpetrated the false hoods of Trump's Russian collusion. For those who believed if there was any Russian collusion it was with HRC and her cartel; who were desperate to sling mud and misdirect suspicion on anyone but themselves, this may be the news we have been waiting for.

Nunes earlier tweeted: "The Russia investigation was based on false pretenses, false intel, and false media reports. House Intel found a yr ago there was no evidence of collusion, and Democrats who falsely claim to have such evidence have needlessly provoked a terrible, more than two-year-long crisis."

The Russia investigation was based on false pretenses, false intel, and false media reports. House Intel found a yr ago there was no evidence of collusion, and Democrats who falsely claim to have such evidence have needlessly provoked a terrible, more than two-year-long crisis.
— Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) March 24, 2019

And now Sperry is reporting that Nunes is preparing criminal referrals: "House Intel has evidence Clinton operatives & hi-level FBI & DOJ officials started Trump-Russia investigation in "late 2015/early 2016" &that House GOP will be making criminal referrals to AG"

BREAKING:Rep. Devin Nunes says House Intel has evidence Clinton operatives & hi-level FBI & DOJ officials started Trump-Russia investigation in "late 2015/early 2016" &that House GOP will be making criminal referrals to AG Barr for officials who "perpetuated this hoax" for 3+ yrs
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 24, 2019

The 'coup' comes full circle...

www.zerohedge.com...

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We'll see this whole Russia hoax backfire spectacularly on the Democrats who started this.

I'm hearing rumors that the Mueller investigation was actually about WHO colluded with the Russians, not about if Trump and only him did it. This could mean the final report can surprise some people, especially the left Mainstream Media figures who are already in tears over the summary report.

And don't forget the celebrities who spent these 3 years bashing Trump on their Oscars, Grammies, and other irrelevant events, and also the major industries from Silicon Valley who already picked their side and could also be a target of investigation.

Heads are going to explode this week, you might want to grab some popcorn and enjoy this show.

As "Q" likes to say, you guys are taking back the Republic.
edit on 25/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Planted stories in collusion with the FBI, and DOJ.

Media should lose their broadcast license, and get jail time.

FBI, and DOJ employee, jail time.

Send them all to Gitmo for treason.

Can't claim first amendment protections while they were wilfully trying to over throw a sitting president.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It's Pence doing it not the Democrats.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
When I was a kid, we used to have a saying...

"He who smelt it...dealt it"

Now, who was it again who was screaming the loudest?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's Pence doing it not the Democrats.

Really ?
Interesting.
Got any information to back that statement ?
Other than feelings and/or emotions or youtube videos that is

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

As much as I would like to see it go forward, the statement yesterday specifically said NO American citizen colluded with Russian operatives.

That would lead me to believe Meuller didn't find anything there either, or perhaps that was not in the "scope" if his investigation.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The fact thats its being pushed by a House GOP member and not the Senate says alot about how they think this will go in addition to the fact that its NUNES again pushing something.

Remember the Memos from Nunes and how everytime the full (or as much as can be released) reports gets in the open his memos fall flat.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ahhh...the New Democratic Party talking point. That didn’t take long...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Much like the Meuller investigation, dems don't require facts, or a sound basis for accusations.

On a side note, am I the only one who found Grahams one liner response to Comey hilarious?

Truly Trumpesque.....

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Anyone who thought the Dems were just gonna accept the report as true and automatically flip their narrative to going after the corruption that was exposed is just naive.

I figured that out when I saw what they did with Kavanaugh last year.

These are evil and sick people, and they'll distort everything they can in any way they can to support their agenda, no matter who is getting hurt.

And I'm not talking about their supporters, these are just sheeple who were brainwashed for too long. I'm talking about the Media, the Celebrities and the Industry. These three-powers are all in it together to switch public opinion.

It is a crime against humanity happening right in front of our eyes.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Committee is chaired by a Democrat so it most likely will not get out of committee unless they want it to.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ahhh...the New Democratic Party talking point. That didn’t take long...

Yep, it will be interesting to see if this one grows any legs. So far, it's just this one poster spamming the threads.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Committee is chaired by a Democrat so it most likely will not get out of committee unless they want it to.

Why would you bring logic to this discussion?
They don't want logic today, it is all torches and pitchforks man.
If you didn't buy stock in torches and pitchforks then you missed out.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Much like the Meuller investigation, dems don't require facts, or a sound basis for accusations.

On a side note, am I the only one who found Grahams one liner response to Comey hilarious?

Truly Trumpesque.....

Yeah , just like all the other times I have asked valid questions.
This time I didn't even expect an answer.
Nor will I in the future.
I keep on hoping though.
And that thought was actually interesting to me
Pence trying to rid the country of Trump.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I like being a stick in the mud.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's not a "valid question", if you can't provide a basis for the accusation.

IMO, that response=deflection.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: shooterbrody

I like being a stick in the mud.

Please change that.
That statement has a whole different meaning here in the South

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Well, it is the South after all.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

House Intel Readies Criminal Referrals For Clinton Operatives Who "Perpetuated This Hoax"

Shouldn't it read, Clinton and her operatives? Not Clinton's operatives...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join