It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Fraternal Police Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It turns out Henry, Hayes and Kiel had allegedly introduced themselves to police agencies across the state, though it is unclear why. A website claiming to represent their force cites connections to the Knights Templars that they say go back 3,000 years. The site also said that the department had jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico.

"When asked what is the difference between the Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other police departments, the answer is simple for us. We were here first!" the website said.

Bizarre fake police force included Kamala Harris aide, prosecutors say

Three people dressed as police officers walked into the Santa Clarita police station last month. One man introduced himself as the chief of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department. He said they were stopping by to let the police know they were setting up a station nearby.

The chief of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department talked to Sheriff's Capt. Roosevelt Johnson for 45 minutes and it left the Capt. confused. He got the stations surveillance video and had detectives find out who they were. Three men ended up being charged with impersonating a police officer.

I can't help but think there is more to this story or maybe it is some kind of joke.

edit on 24-3-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

They Will let No Brick Unturned in their Pursuit of Justice too ....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Not sure if you noticed, but that story is from 2015.
Here is another from 2016 that says the phony police chief died.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Thanks for the link. Knew it was old, didn't know about him being dead though. When I do a web search on Masonic Fraternal Police Department all that comes up is stories about them being fake.

They must be some kind of organization or some kind of joke? Seems really strange they would walk into a police station like that.

ETA - With much searching found this, not sure it is true.

Bizarre “Masonic Police Force” Uncovered in Los Angeles

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department (M.F.P.D.) provides services to Masonic Sovereign Grand Masters and their Masonic Jurisdictions, as well as other Fraternities, Sororities and Greek Organizations. Masonic Fraternal Police Department will be located in 33 other states, including Mexico City. We support all law enforcement agencies. Our mission is to preserve the integrity, honor and legacy of our Founding Fathers, Masonic Organizations, all Grand Masters and their Constitution /By Laws. We will uphold our sworn obligation to protect Sovereign Grand Masters and their jurisdictions.

So they are Freemasons?

edit on 24-3-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I bet August is a member. He will have a super secret badge to go with his funny walk and odd legs.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
So they are Freemasons?

In their minds they probably are. Anyone can claim to be a Mason, we don't have a trademark on the name, which is why each Lodge and Grand Lodge has a list of mutually recognized Lodges across the United States and the rest of the world. These guys aren't on it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
I bet August is a member. He will have a super secret badge to go with his funny walk and odd legs.

You caught me, it was the handcuffs that made me join.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Going to start another ATS handle.

You'll know me as "TheRealAugustusMasonicus#bluecheckmark#"

Appreciate the heads up.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It couldn't be any worse than this new age toolbag who changed his name once I found out he was using mine.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A few tears for the memes that coulda been.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Do it anyway and then troll that guy.

edit on 25-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

join