It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worm people...Alien or around since the dinosaurs?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
there are many strange, weird, and wonderful creatures you can marvel at, debate and study right here on earth. the oceans depths are full of life forms far mor interesting than a worm-man.

to wit;

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.seasky.org...
www.seasky.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

there are many strange, weird, and wonderful creatures you can marvel at, debate and study right here on earth. the oceans depths are full of life forms far mor interesting than a worm-man.

Syrynx...then start a new thread....probably would belong under cryptozoology.....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
my point is you don't have to make up worm-people to check out interesting life forms. Are the deep sea creatures of no interest to you simply because they are real ? Does that make them boring ? If so, its too bad, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

my point is you don't have to make up worm-people to check out interesting life forms. Are the deep sea creatures of no interest to you simply because they are real ? Does that make them boring ? If so, its too bad, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

I didn't make up worm people. And it's not that sea creatures are of no interest to me, but that has no relation to this thread...that was my point. I gave no opinion as to my thoughts on sea creatures, so feel free not to put words in my mouth, now and in the future.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join