It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worm people...Alien or around since the dinosaurs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is a quote from another thread....about another topic:

Now, what about the worm people that live underground? They only come out at night and feed on small animals like raccoons, squirrels, cats, small dogs, rabbits, etc....Are they extra-terrestrial or are they simply a species that has been around since the dinosaurs. No one seems to want to admit to the existence of them. You hear nonsense about Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster, but what about these worm people, which are real?

What's up with these worm people? Are they real? Are they alien or some ancient creature that's been around since the dinosaurs? I've heard talk that some people that believe in the Loch Ness type creatures believe there is another form like them that lives underground on land. Has anyone else heard of this or had experience with this??

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have never seen or heard any evidence that would indicate that "worm people" exist. Until then, I'll continue to believe that no, they don't exist.

However, I used to see some really big dew worms when I grew up on the farm,

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Worm people?!?

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

However, I used to see some really big dew worms when I grew up on the farm,

How big??

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Like Sensfan, I haven't heard or seen anything on the 'Worm People'...actually...i didn't know the idea of worm people was ever conceived in the first place. Where did the legend of the 'worm people' originate from?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
DD.....I will have to do a bit of research and get back to you. I read about them in one of my many books. I will have to find the right one and provide more info......

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How big??

Not people size. I can guarantee that.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I guess they are called Lockni...that's all I have so far.....It appears they may be mythological or maybe not. I will have more info as I get it....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've heard of a lot of crazy creatures and mythological beings but I think that the "worm people" have to be the most rediculous.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ill have to argee with that i mean " Worm People" come on

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
When I was younger I would read books and be fasinatied (check spelling) by books on vampires, demons , werewolves and all sorts. There was one book which had these worm people in it. They were red, had demon horns, upper harf was humon, lower harf was worm, quite scary. As a child I was quite nervy around caves and holes as I did not want to get pulled in by one of these.... the things people print in books to scare kids

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Worm people, reptilains, grey's, its all dsinformaton, the only aliens visting the earth are the petrolianss, they are gathering intellgence for thier attack on earth to stop the deep drilling genocide of thier less advanced cousins. Anyone who uses a petroleum based product of any kind will be tred for crimes against petrolianity.
Fear the petrolian invasion.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
"I grew up on the farm" why all girls think they grew on the farm

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
what the hell? how come the sudden surge in "worm people" topics? is this the latest "fad" in ufology or something?!? there's never been any hard(ish) evidence of "worm people" ie: a REAL photo, video footage etc unlike many ufo sightings (still not sure about the aliens...haven't seen any convincing footage of an alien yet..)

Either this worm people thing is going to turn into yet another big farce that's going to make the entire ufo believer populace look like even bigger fools, or (hopefully) people will realise it's just silly and forget about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Worm people, reptilains, grey's, its all dsinformaton, the only aliens visting the earth are the petrolianss, they are gathering intellgence for thier attack on earth to stop the deep drilling genocide of thier less advanced cousins. Anyone who uses a petroleum based product of any kind will be tred for crimes against petrolianity.

Any evidence of these petrolians?....I'm quite interested! They may have something in common with the worm people as they live underground and may be monitoring the underground drilling!!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

there's never been any hard(ish) evidence of "worm people" ie: a REAL photo, video footage etc unlike many ufo sightings (still not sure about the aliens...haven't seen any convincing footage of an alien yet..)

I'm working right now on getting the evidence you want. I found a picture on a site, just need to recall where it was. Have some pics in books, but no scanner....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have been asked why I opened two threads on this subject. I did so because I believe it to be of interest in the Cryptozoology forum as well as this forum. If that is somehow wrong, then I apologize. I was looking to get opinions from both groups: the alien crew and the crypto crew.....I see no harm in that. I only see a way to gather a full amount of info on both sides of the topic!! Okay RANT??

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here is a site showing one of the "worm people".....he/it was actually captured and then exploited in the circus as some sort of circus freak. But he is one of the known "worm people"

kittensinunderpants.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Here is a site showing one of the "worm people".....he/it was actually captured and then exploited in the circus as some sort of circus freak. But he is one of the known "worm people"

kittensinunderpants.com...

Oh Zabilgy, you aren't honestly being serious are you? That man was born with a deformity, and was exploited as a circus side show freak for years. He was billed as "Prince Randion, the living torso"

www.hollywoodstudios.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh Zabilgy, you aren't honestly being serious are you? That man was born with a deformity, and was exploited as a circus side show freak for years. He was billed as "Prince Randion, the living torso"

Exploited yes...really a circus freak or a member of the worm people community is up for debate! There are more than just this example which I will continue to explore and post as I find the info.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join