It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Promises to Uncover Who Was Behind the Possibly Illegal Mueller Investigation.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Artemis12

OMG it sounds like BUSH and CLINTON were a part of the same club! Hillary said in an e-mail to Podesta, that if she loses the 2016 election, "we'll be hanging from nooses".

Good, that blonde bimbo would look fabulous with a noose wrapped around her neck.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
BTW... Lindsay Graham is against making the Mueller Report public. And Senate leader Mitch McConnell just officially blocked making it public.

www.nbcnews.com...

Democrats and MSM are beyond LIVID now!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm starting to enjoy the news again.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This is a bad move for the administration. Assuming the Mueller's investigation is closed, that could be the end. If Trump requests a new investigation about the investigation, it could easily re-open the original investigation. How do you prove that the original investigation was illegal? By reviewing the initial evidence that started the Mueller investigation. Not a good plan, especially with the SDNY starting its own investigation of the Trump organization.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnparadox

Try to keep up - there are already "Other" investigations that are well into FULL swing

Clinton Foundation - January 2018

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill. FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in the coming weeks.

two internal probes that could expose Russia investigation backstory

Following the revelation that Special Counsel Robert Mueller unearthed no evidence that President Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 election, Trump allies are now awaiting the results of two long-running internal probes that could expose the backstory behind the Russia probe's beginnings -- and provide more detail on already-documented misconduct among top FBI and DOJ officials. DOJ Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz confirmed at a panel discussion last week that his office is continuing to review potential surveillance abuses by the FBI, a review that began last March and that Fox News is told is nearing completion. Horowitz has previously found that senior FBI officials routinely leaked information without authorization to the media, and also received "improper gifts" from reporters, including meals and sporting event tickets. Most notably, Horowitz found that FBI officials' anti-Trump communications raised doubts as to the integrity of their work.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
😉
I’ll look for it ! Yaooooo! Man ! Sweet

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Oh, I think we all know that already! Same folks behind the dropped charges in Chicago, I'd guess. been saying that one isn't done yet, and just because he left office doesn't mean he's not still a menace to the country.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

I'm starting to enjoy the news again.

You'll really enjoy this! Donald Trump worked with Giuliani, Mueller, Rosenstein and Barr in the late 1980's-Early 1990's, to take down 5 New York crime families.

twitter.com...

The President is experienced in draining swamps, and is executing a masterful plan right now.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wednesday, March 27, 2019

President Trump told anchor Sean Hannity this evening, that his lawyers previously had advised him not to take that dramatic step out of fear that it could be considered obstruction of justice.

“I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release,” Trump said. “I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, they really didn’t want me to do it early on.”

Trump also accused FBI officials of committing “treason” — slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a “terrible guy,” former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.
More at: saraacarter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It was Not the Der Fuhrer ! Nein ! Nein ! Nein ! .................)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnparadox
This is a bad move for the administration. Assuming the Mueller's investigation is closed, that could be the end. If Trump requests a new investigation about the investigation, it could easily re-open the original investigation

Did you miss the fact that there was no lawful basis to even initiate the initial investigation, and in spite of them doing everything in their power to find something - anything - to get Trump on, they came up completely empty?

Your fear is totally unfounded.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
I'm still amazed at how Anti-America OBAMA's top Justice Department People were. Not just Loretta Lynch wanting to draw blood in the streets after Trump won, but today Eric Holder saying America was never great.

www.foxnews.com...

Didn't Michelle Obama say something like that too? I'm seeing a pattern here, which explains why President Trump is meeting so much resistance from deep inside the government.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That clip was great! Those never get old. Thank-you!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Important release of Comey Memos and supporting documents coming April 8th. These items should shed some light on when Bob Mueller shifted from investigating Trump-Russia Collusion, to Trump Obstructing Justice, in mid to late 2017.

Could be a Big Reveal: theconservativetreehouse.com... h/

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
MORE EVIDENCE that Bob Mueller had cleared the President of Colluding with Russia, within 9 months of starting his investigation.

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

MORE EVIDENCE that Bob Mueller had cleared the President of Colluding with Russia, within 9 months of starting his investigation.

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

That leaves the question ... who was he investigating?

We all know the answer.

He had a wide latitude and although the MSM keep telling us the investigation was looking at Trump collusion, that was not the mandate Mueller was given.

P

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

When Rod Rosenstein issued the (still secret) "Expansion of Scope" letter to Bob Mueller, that enabled him to go far beyond his original assignment. Two trains of thought on that.

1. That letter enabled Mueller to investigate Trump Obstruction.

2. That letter enabled Mueller to investigate Hillary, Comey, Lynch, etc..

Personally, I think it's #1, because none of Obama's people were seen arriving/leaving Mueller's location, like the media saw Trump associates doing. But, they could have been interviewed by the OIG, or Huber, or appeared before a Grand Jury, I suppose. Hopefully we'll know A LOT MORE SOON.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
April 9, 2019

BOOM! Attorney General William Barr says his is working to find out why the DOJ/FBI/Obama Admin thought Donald Trump was a Russian Asset, and spent almost 3 years and $40 Million taxpayer dollars investigating him.

www.foxnews.com...

What Barr's DOJ will find are crimes, collusion, conspiracy, obstruction, fraud, and TREASON all the way up to the Obama White House.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
If the cards are played right he could open up the doj and fbi.

Bush, the other corrupt Clinton, the now deceased Bush... Hell if the cards were all on the table the last ten presidents (dead or alive) would be strung up in the streets with almost every senior member of every government agency.

Pentagon, cia, fbi, doj, congress, Senate, house...

It would be a real mess. So big in fact that airports would shut down and the big head ceos that run companies like Dell and Disney, Samsung and Apple and all those other names we all know would be targets.

But that won't happen, taking down the Fed wouldn't be stoppable if this reached lynchings, they're the true enemy.
Not even presidents cross the FED and live. That would take a true American spring.

George H.W. Bush -- ''If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.''

CHECK THIS OUT!

A.G. Barr confirms this evening that he ALREADY HAS assembled a TEAM of investigators to go after the Obama-era criminals... everyone from Obama, to Lynch, to Comey, to Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, and many more.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

This now makes at least THREE simultaneous, ongoing investigations into these TRAITORS.

YES!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
If the cards are played right he could open up the doj and fbi.

Bush, the other corrupt Clinton, the now deceased Bush... Hell if the cards were all on the table the last ten presidents (dead or alive) would be strung up in the streets with almost every senior member of every government agency.

Pentagon, cia, fbi, doj, congress, Senate, house...

It would be a real mess. So big in fact that airports would shut down and the big head ceos that run companies like Dell and Disney, Samsung and Apple and all those other names we all know would be targets.

But that won't happen, taking down the Fed wouldn't be stoppable if this reached lynchings, they're the true enemy.
Not even presidents cross the FED and live. That would take a true American spring.

George H.W. Bush -- ''If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.''

CHECK THIS OUT!

A.G. Barr confirms this evening that he ALREADY HAS assembled a TEAM of investigators to go after the Obama-era criminals... everyone from Obama, to Lynch, to Comey, to Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, and many more.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

This now makes at least THREE simultaneous, ongoing investigations into these TRAITORS.

YES!

This is great news, It's high time someone held these people accountable for their crimes against humanity.

:UP:

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join